It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
People say YouTube hide the great truths, and I believed this at one point, but to me YT hides the nefarious shenanigans of the E lites, because great "truths" are within the YT platform, I have found

This video made me cry, because it gave me hope, that the truth will come out... Soon

Don't ask me to point out the truths in the video, if you can't see them then maybe they aren't your truths, maybe they aren't truths at all, but they have great meaning, to me anyways, yet I'm always aware that it could be another trick

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

If you like that one then check this video out.

Basically it asks the question if YAHWEH is a dragon, and before anyone responds watch it and decide for yourself. I'm not pushing anything, it is an interesting watch on the dragon topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I've met the golden dragon

Within

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
For me at least the villainization of the serpent and the dragon are the same as the villainization of the Nature Beings, fairies and the fae. Wonderful Beings turned to demons by the western churches . . .

In the east it is said the goddess Quanyin rides upon a dragon.

One of my favorite paintings titled Arjuna and the Water Nymph.

The Water Nymph is a Nagi; a snake goddess, and Ulupi is a Nagi princess who kidnaps Arjuna and takes him to her kindom where she successfully argues that Arjuna's vow of celibacy only applies to him and his wife. Arjuna agrees and spends the night with the snake princess and they have a son.

Longer version of the story of Arjuna and Ulupi from wikipedia:

Ulupi was the daughter of the Naga King Kauravya. Her father ruled the underwater kingdom of serpents in the Ganga river. She was a well-trained warrior.

Ulupi's marriage with Arjuna.

Arjuna, the third Pandava brother, was exiled from Indraprastha, the capital city of the kingdom, to go on a twelve-year pilgrimage as a penance for violating the terms of his marriage to Draupadi, the brothers' common wife. Accompanied by Brahmins, Arjuna went to the north eastern region of present-day India.

One day, when Arjuna was bathing in the Ganga river to perform his rituals, the Naga princess Ulupi, grasps him and pulls him into the river. She holds him with her hands and forces him to travel under her will. They finally end up in an underwater kingdom, the abode of Kauravya. Arjuna comes across a sacrificial fire there and offers his rites to the fire. Agni is pleased with Arjuna's unhesitating offering of oblations.

Still smiling, Arjuna enquires Ulupi about her background, to which she responds thus:

Hearing these words of Arjuna, Ulupi answered,

'There is a Naga of the name of Kauravya, born in the line of Airavata. I am, O prince, the daughter of that Kauravya, and my name is Ulupi.

O tiger among men, beholding you descend into the stream to perform your ablutions, I was deprived of reason by the god of desire.

O sinless one, I am still unmarried. Afflicted as I am by the god of desire on account of you, O you of Kuru’s race, gratify me today by giving thyself up to me.'

Arjuna, however, declines her proposal citing his celibacy on his pilgrimage. Ulupi argues that his celibacy is limited only to Draupadi, Arjuna's first wife. Convinced by her argument, Arjuna marries her, spending the night in the mansion of the Naga and rose with the sun in the morning. Later, a son named Iravan was born to them. Pleased by Arjuna, Ulupi grants him a boon that every amphibious creature shall, without doubt, be capable of being vanquished by him.

Ulupi loses her son Iravan in the Kurukshetra War, where he is slain fighting on his father's side.

-- From the Mahabharata, Arjuna-vanava Parva, Section 216.
--Source: Wikipedia Ulupi

edit on 8-9-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added souce for wikipedia quote. Images are public domain via wikipedia commons.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I've never met a faerie but I've met the Babushka Lady, she gave me knowing smile and then disappeared, I want to meet Her again, to speak with her... She looked knowledgeable

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

I read the "Babushka Lady" story about her being to busy to go with the three wise men, so I don't know anything about that. However, I do know that the fairy folk will take the appearance of characters in stories that the person knows.

That is not to be deceptive. With the unseen folk apearance is a language. My suggestion is to treat appearance like a game of charades.

So my next suggestion is to work out what she was saying by appearing as the Babushka Lady.

Good luck! : )

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It was in a restaurant called "the motherland" so I think that is important, my ex seen her too but she didn't even acknowledge her, just me, quite rude actually, but then she disappeared, she went into the toilet area behind me, i didn't see her go in, but she never came back, but when I went to check cause I knew she hadn't came back, she was gone, and there was no other way out, strange, think it was a message, just not sure what

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

And btw I don't know if it was the BL
That's who I likened her with

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There are many explanations for the mythical dragon, however, some make more sense than others. Therefore, if I had to chose between theories, my money would be on the guys (and galls) from the thunderboltsproject. So far, they present compelling and mind boggling evidence on a whole host of matters.

If you’re not familiar with them, watch “symbols of an alien sky pt. II”, about Vales Marineris (scar on mars). Why?, because even people with limited technical knowledge can understand it, and it presents evidence that is very hard to debunk or dismiss. Evidence that can even be reproduced and repeated in a scaled down laboratory setting. Evidence that leads to the inevitable conclusion that the so called established scientific community is either stupid or lying. Anyway, watch it yourself before dismissing, don’t take my, or anybody else’s, word for it, you’ll be (pleasantly) amazed.

TBP’s theory on the mythical dragon.

Have a nice day!
-2faced
edit on 14-9-2022 by 2Faced because: What a drag on

edit on 14-9-2022 by 2Faced because: More dragons, there’s a nest somewhere!

edit on 14-9-2022 by 2Faced because: Dragons rule!

edit on 14-9-2022 by 2Faced because: Four is an even number

join