It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aspertame and DIEt drinks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Spice rum and original coke ma man, that's the best drink our there, no doubt.... IMO

and of it's only a few, don't nt worry about sugar, studies may show rats get a wee pot belly with over indulgence on the sugar, but the sweeteners are givin those rats brain defects and immune disorders

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

Ice tea is simple... Black tea, sugar, lemon juice, and water.

I like to mix bloodorange juice with sparkly water and sugar and some lemon juice.

If everyting fails there is alwaya the good ole lemonade

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Thanks T, I mostly drink coffee, milk and the odd juice/soda with full sugar, but I am looking to change these habits also, for more nutritious things, it's just difficult to find things with no dodgy additives, milk will always be there for me though, love milk

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just DO.NOT.USE.THE.SAME.AS.SUGAR!

Accidentally once.. ended up babbling near the ceiling.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Can't handle plain water. We had crap water on board ship. I get nauseated just looking at plain water. They said time and time again that there was no jet fuel in the water, yet if you held a lighter to it long enough it would briefly support a flame.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Na man those are husks they don’t know it yet.

a reply to: Klassified

edit on 8-9-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would not flush my toilet with any diet drink.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know why people drink that crap regardless. It's not beneficial at all. It's pure junk.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You talking about Navy water? I know the taste well. There's definitely something in that ass water, and many commands issued the same statement that their wasn't JP or tainted in any manner at all.

Never believed it, especially when time after time reports come out that water both on base and on ships are polluted and have given people cancer and other maladies.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Classic newb mistake.
The first time I made a gallon of green tea with it , I used my classic 1 1/2 cups.
I took a sip of that and spit that out.
From then on it was 3/4 cup.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Don't do coffee, pop/soda, beer, liq...maybe inna blue Moon.....candy? Yep..for sugar....

Oh...I get outta my mind crazy nutz speedy on icing and confectioners sugar..one bite.

Cya...PS Hospitalized '80 too much honey...I crashed...

edit on 09225730America/ChicagoThu, 08 Sep 2022 20:46:57 -050046202200000057 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I can only eat homemade icing. The store bought stuff gives me a weird sensation in the back of the throat like I have to throw up.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Me too....a bite or touch of anything-icing confectioners sugar ..It hits my tongue? I hit the ceiling. Seconds ..!

Hv grt day, hey!

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Open a can of regular coke and diet coke and put it on a picnic table in the summer. You'll see plenty of bees visit the regular coke and not a single insect will visit the diet coke.... they know the artificial sweetners are too be avoided. Definitely believe they cause issues and screw with your metabolism and can cause diabetes.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldGoo9

Modern sodas in general are just bad. HFCS bad, fake sugar bad, High amounts of acid bad, fake flavors, fake colors all just terrible.

Just drink water or 100% pure fruit juice.

<< 1  2   >>

join