It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on Chris Bledsoe and Outer Range

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was linked to this YouTube video and once I started I couldn’t stop… it’s pretty fascinating stuff.

Somewhere in the middle of it Chris is talking about his first encounter with “The Lady” to which right before she appears a black portal like hole opens up in the woods in front of him and a great big giant bull rushes out of it towards him and he falls backwards onto the ground.

If any of you have ever watched Outer Range on Amazon Prime… this part should sound familiar.

Furthermore, Chris claims that “The Lady” told him many things which were going to happen in the future… and he said that many of them have already happened.

Like for example, sometime in the month of May he went to a meeting and shared one of “The Lady’s” predictions on record (it was recorded), that a 7.8 earthquake was going to strike California on September 23rd… and you bet your bottoms it happened. Two months later a 7.8 earthquake struck California on September 23rd. Chris claims that he had written everything that “The Lady” told him down and it was given to “important people.”

Once again…. If any of you have ever watched Outer Range on Amazon Prime, the idea of being able to see into the future could be sounding very familiar.

I watched Outer Range when it first came out a few months ago and I loved it and highly recommend it if you haven’t watched it.

But also, now that I’ve listened to this part 3 of Chris Bledsoe’s story- there’s clearly a strong link between the two.

It could be that some creatives heard Chris Bledsoe’s story and became inspired, or… there could be a darker possibility. Like, what if those “important” people have a plan to expose the prophecies of “The Lady” through this tv show, with a kind of black magic in mind in showing a possible reality to the public and securing the public’s approval and acceptance of it, which just makes it all more likely to happen? Or something like that?

Regardless, I’d still recommend watching Outer Range and listening to Chris Bledsoe’s story (part three). Something about it all does feel… true, for lack of a better word.

But there was one thing that I did feel suspicious of in Chris’s story.

At one point he’s talking about how he met and became friends with Diana (a well known person in the UFO/alien circles), and basically…. One day Diana calls Chris up and says “hey, I have some really important people who want to meet you.”

Chris is like, “well I’m not meeting up with anybody unless I have a sign from The Lady, I don’t care how important they are.”

And so all that week Diana keeps asking him if he had a sign from “The Lady” yet and lets him know that the important people are leaving on Saturday or something to that effect and time is running out. But Chris maintains his “I don’t care how important they are” attitude, and he tells her “nope, I haven’t had a sign yet.”

But then… come Friday or Thursday night… Chris and his wife and his family are enjoying a quiet peaceful night after it had allegedly rained for two days straight prior, and to their amazement they watch one of the trees on their property spontaneously catch on fire at around 9PM.

I mean, you know how “important” people are when they don’t get what they want, right?? So the question is, did they create the sign that Chris was looking for in order to get what they want? Did they set the tree on fire themselves hoping to meet with Chris? I guess Chris considered the same possibility because he still wasn’t planning on meeting up with anybody until the third time the tree caught on fire at 3AM in the morning that same night… that’s when Chris finally calls Diana, waking her up, and agrees to meet with her important people later that very same morning.

And the “important” people get what they want…

Kinda disappointing because I really suspect that there was foul play involved there.

But I don’t really know either.

I know I combined two entirely possibly unrelated things but I really couldn't help but make the association. Here's a trailer of Outer Range.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I too like Outer Range and was fortunate to have had a small part in the poker table scene.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's awesome that you were part of that!!

Yeah I thought it was made really well, everything about it, one of the best.

And I just learned about Chris Bledsoe yesterday... if you haven't listened to that first video please check it out and let me know if you get Outer Range vibes from it too.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I too like Outer Range and was fortunate to have had a small part in the poker table scene.

Quit teasing us, which one are you?

This show looks awesome. Good cast.
Will be watching this.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Cmon now. Which shadow?

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Quit teasing us, which one are you?

This show looks awesome. Good cast.
Will be watching this.

The cameraman.

Glad my memory still works.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

What part??

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Damn dudes, 1 episode down.
Freaking awesome.
What IS in the hole?
Jk..no spoilers
I'll prob be up late bingin' this one.
Thanks for bringing this show to my attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

so are the predictions documented somewhere or only does he disclose it after past predictions have come to fruition with trust me bro?

would like to see the upcoming predictions or only the right people get to see it with trust me bro again?

edit on 36930America/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2022 23:36:13 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The only part that I have seen that I saw as kind of over the top was an Indian lesbian sheriff and her partner given the stink eye at their church. I thought that this is a woman that has gone to that church her who life and everyone has known her for decades and the scene was like she just walked in first time off the street. Its the old Hollywood's white religious people hating everyone type scene.

edit on 5-9-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Having a visitation with a "lady" sounds quite Marian.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Loved Outer Range!
Is series 2 available/done yet?
Listening to your first video now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I really liked Outer Range. I don't think a season 2 has been announced yet

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I watched the entire series it's awesome.
Just waiting for more and hope it's soon.
My Wife even Enjoyed it and she doesn't really get
into this kind of movie lol

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The earthquake prediction was documented or so he claims. I haven't looked into it... I was hoping some people on ATS knew all about him already and would add interesting details or debunk him. Seems like nobody's heard of this guy at the moment though?

And for the many other undisclosed things, he claims to have written it all down and handed it over to people of importance, so somewhere there is a group of important people who know that this guys prophecies are coming true.

So yeah, when I listened to the video I kept getting Outer Range vibes. What if the TV show is their way of disclosing it all? Lol. I often sense that art is used to disclose information that's supposed to remain hidden/guarded, but idk... could just be coincidence or this guy really was a source of inspiration.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Let me know what you think of it (even if you didn't finish it!).

I even found the stories of how his children invited friends over to witness the UFO activity on their property intriguing, like something is really going on with this Chris Bledsoe, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
From what I have so far seen of this show it reminds me of 'Mel's Hole'.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Oooo I actually heard about this hole. I watched the entire video and yes, it does have some outer range vibes to it- but tbh imho, not as much as the other story for some reason.

Thanks for sharing!

My childhood house actually had a sink hole in the backyard- whatever you put in it would sink down and over the years the land would start to droop inwards, even if there was once a little hill and pile of dirt and stone. That sink hole always creeped me out... it still does a little. I noticed our dogs never walked over it or did their business there too. It was once a well, but seemed bottomless/not normal with how much stuff would sink into it.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The Bledsoes are frauds. I don't believe anything that had come from them especially the image of an alien he showed on Twitter.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TopSecretVault

Thank you for contributing such valuable information, lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join