It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage: I despise what the Conservatives have done to Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Farage tells it like it is , The Tory party are doomed and thanks to their incompetence so is the country.
Once again I find myself agreeing with Nigel Farage.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My local pub cant get a utilities contract.....Went from 2k a month to 5k, and they want a 10k deposit. Think both parties are to blame TBH.

You think Keir has a solution? That fool couldnt pour a pint much less run a country.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The neocons are a similar threat to the UK as they are to the US.

The leftists are disgustingly against freedom. It was always a matter of time before citizens fought back.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Windmills won't run the nation, any nation.

It's time they acknowledged the truth or faced the wrath of the people. The problem is that no one in power, and that includes both sides, has any interest in changing course now. *They* have theirs, and who cares about us?

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Time to invest in rope making companies,the next big thing.One of the growth industries that will be in big demand in the very near future.
It'll only take one hanging to light the spark and rid us of the disgusting career politicians and their civil servants.
Time to show them who they work for and steal from at their own risk.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'm sort of conflicted about Farage.
Some things I passionately agree with, other things I disagree with as intensely - nationalisation of our utilities and the Benefit system being two primary examples of the latter.

I used to think he was very much a one-trick pony but I have to say I've sort of reassessed my thinking there, there's a lot more to him than just the EU and Brexit.

He is however very much still a frustrated Tory and would like nothing more than to be invited into the ranks and be viewed as some sort of Conservative saviour.

He makes some incredibly valid points in the video, points that strike a chord with a hell of a lot of people throughout the UK.
The Tories truly are a joke.....but Labour are little better, if at all.
The options given to the UK electorate are appalling and, as Farage rightly points out, due to the highly unfit-for-purpose and outdated model of our party political and electoral systems the chances of that changing anytime soon are non-existent.

All by design?

I also think he maybe right in his suspicion that there may be some sort of extreme reaction to all the predicted crises and the whole cancel/woke culture etc....and it won't be pretty.

edit on 4/9/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I think we're in the same boat there mate , there's no doubting his intellect or his ability to get things done but on the other hand he is an out and out Thatcherite Tory .

But given the options we have at the moment I would still vote for him if he were to put his metaphorical Superman cape back on.

2 years of Truss followed by a Starmer government doesn't fill me with hope.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I hate just posting 'I agree', but.....I agree with everything you said mate.

And at least he has some sort of 'vision' of what the UK could and should look like and the basis of some sort of joined up plan.
Modern day career politicians seem incapable of such long term sight and appear to be obsessed with self-aggrandisement, personal gain and maintaining the status quo whilst pandering to the woke agenda at the same time. The concept of being proactive rather than reactive seems pretty much alien to them.

new topics

top topics

join