It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Up At 3 Am For A Week Straight...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WAKING UP AT 3 AM?

HAS ANYONE DOVE INTO THIS SUBJECT? I HAVE HEARD 3-4AM IS THE "WITCHING HOUR" AND WHEN OUR SPIRITS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR PLAIN AND IN THE ASTRO-PLAIN.

CURIOUS TO WHY I HAVE BEEN WAKING UP AT EXCATLY 3AM ON THE DOT FOR THE LAST WEEK AND A HALF.

BACKSTORY: I HAVE BEEN MEDITIATING FOR ROUGHLY A MONTH FOR 15 MINUTES A DAY IN THE AM AND IN THE EVENING WORKING ON MY OWN CONSICOUSNESS. WONDERING IF ANYONE EXPERIENCES THE SAME AND IF THIS IS LEADING ANYWHERE.

THANKS ATS!
edit on 27-8-2022 by HUBE007 because: PARAGRAPHS

edit on Sun Aug 28 2022 by Jbird because: Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

In most cases, 3 AM is about when your bladder gets full and you have to go pee.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In oriental medical theory 3-5am is the peak time for the lung meridian. Lungs are responsible for other fx beyond breathing. The decend “ye” to the bladder as mentioned above … “ye” essentially being urine.

Otherwise it’s often tied to late evening drinking and eating habits

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Cue the ALL CAPS police in 3…2…1…

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Someone else posted a near identical thread less than a month ago

Could be of some help to you. Here is the link:

Waking up at 3AM

Also, according to Matchbox 20 ...

3AM means you must be lonely

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

WAKING UP AT 3 AM FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT

LMAO! Welcome to my world! I've been waking up at 3AM sharp for over three decades now.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I did for roughly a decade but then I changed jobs and it stopped.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007
HAS ANYONE DOVE INTO THIS SUBJECT? I HAVE HEARD 3-4AM IS THE "WITCHING HOUR" AND WHEN OUR SPIRITS ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF OUR PLAIN AND IN THE ASTRO-PLAIN.

I can go to the astral plane at any time of the day, there's no set time when our spirits go there. I can also enter other people's bodies while their spirits are in the astral plane and no one's home.

When my level is high enough and I unlock that tier of special powers, I'll be able to kick their spirits out and hijack their flesh until I run out of mana. I think it costs 10 mana per minute so it's not cheap but if I have blue potions in my inventory I can keep it going as long as I want.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Damn, I envy you. Waking up at 3 means you were sleeping before that. I think I’ve gotten about 6 hours of sleep in the last 4 nights total. Insomnia is a bitch!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You wake up at 3 am because that's the best time to meditate, your body is telling you this

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

So you have to pee?

I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You might be waking up to the old ways. It seems that through most of history, there has been a practice of two sleeps.

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Don't drink so much fluids before bed. People are getting dehydrated lately during the day then drinking more fluids at night

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Same thing happened to me about a year ago. I started seriously meditating. I was coming out of a decade of severe depression and begging god to let me die... blah, blah, that stuff doesn't matter now. The three a.m. wake up changed eventually. I began using that time for stargazing, meditaion and prayer. I eventually learned to appreciate something that used to annoy the hell out me, getting up early. Getting out of the depression, I was worried I was manic, but it was just feeling good for a change. Best of luck on your journey!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I spent 35 yrs working nights, now it's just part-time, so I have to flip-flop between night/day schedules. Nights I don't have to work, if I try to go to bed early, it's up at 3 for me. My body has no idea what normal sleep is

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The poster, BeyondKnowledge above has it pinned.

It appears that throughout history human sleep patterns have been “two sleeps.” Because of modern electricity people’s sleep patterns have changed dramatically. In the past it would follow the pattern of the rising and the setting of the sun to sleep and get up, and during the middle of the night their bodies would become active for a couple of hours before going back to sleep.

Many people find that they awaken around this time period in the night and are active for a couple hours before getting sleepy and falling back to sleep for another 4 hours or so. It is normal and common, and the way most humans have slept for thousands of years.

edit on 27-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of people claiming that if you wake at this hour it's because a Higher Power wants to communicate with you.

The last time it happened to me I woke up and got online to pass the time until I was ready to go back to sleep again, and all of a sudden I had the urge to take the trash out.

I got dressed and walked out to dispose of our rubbish and looked up to the sky to look at the stars.

There were no stars, instead I percieved what appeared to be around fourty golden lights brighter than any star or planet I've ever seen hovering at a mid range altitude in the skies above me.

I was in stunned and fascinated silence as I bore witness to this event.

Golden lights, stationary, just shining in the early morning sky.

I did not know if they were angels or UFO's or what.

I tried communicating with them telepathically but recieved no response.

I simply stood outside for several minutes taking in the event and thinking about how beautiful and mysterious our universe is.

I still don't know what I witnessed, only that it was very beautiful and awe inspiring and feel privilaged to have been witness to such an event.

The next time you wake up at 3am, go outside and look up.

Maybe you'll see something amazing.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Eastern religions call 3 am the hour of Brahma. Earth consciousness is silent and asleep allowing you to attain deeper states of consciousnesses.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Holy crap! Same thing happened to me. Different color though, they were basically white with a little blue in the center that looked similar to a blue flame. They were in a formation of 11 to twelve of them. They were fling very low, too slow to be an aircraft. I should have been scared but felt no fear. It was an awesome, life changing experience.

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I've been seeing a lot of people claiming that if you wake at this hour it's because a Higher Power wants to communicate with you.

The last time it happened to me I woke up and got online to pass the time until I was ready to go back to sleep again, and all of a sudden I had the urge to take the trash out.

I got dressed and walked out to dispose of our rubbish and looked up to the sky to look at the stars.

There were no stars, instead I percieved what appeared to be around fourty golden lights brighter than any star or planet I've ever seen hovering at a mid range altitude in the skies above me.

I was in stunned and fascinated silence as I bore witness to this event.

Golden lights, stationary, just shining in the early morning sky.

I did not know if they were angels or UFO's or what.

I tried communicating with them telepathically but recieved no response.

I simply stood outside for several minutes taking in the event and thinking about how beautiful and mysterious our universe is.

I still don't know what I witnessed, only that it was very beautiful and awe inspiring and feel privilaged to have been witness to such an event.

The next time you wake up at 3am, go outside and look up.

Maybe you'll see something amazing.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It could have been satellites reflecting the early Sun but honestly, it's impossible for us to know.

I've seen way too much weird sh1t to rule anything out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join