It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Vine show discussing a British Hum in the next hour BBC Radio 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Reason i brought it up was i could always hear a hum when standing in that station which i assumed was from the overhead powerlines.

What i do hear, im down the road from you now in Kingspark, is the sound of the trains on the tracks late at night when out walking the dog, almost hypnotic and from some distance away from the tracks which run along the back of the circus.
edit on 18-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bella1

Well on that evidence it seems obvious that you're going to be a constructive and respectful member of the ATS community moving forward. 🙄

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Unfortunately, US ATS'ers probably can't access this. We live behind a digital curtain; they block a lot of foriegn information sites.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thank you Freeborn, I hope to contribute as far as I can go, which is not that much these days on the net.
Thank you for the warm welcome as a new member from England . But like to visit here to read for the last 10 years.
edit on 18-8-2022 by Bella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

A VPN might be of assistance.

I use ZenMate with Chrome to view content from other locations, its free and does the job if somewhat slow.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Imagine if you will a nuclear powered drill that melts the material and uses everything to cover the walls, digging for years all around the globe...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

A subterrene?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Would explain my bloody tinnitus

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yea, I have been afraid to try that. I don't have a fast internet connection.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

ZenMate is safe enough but lacks certain security settings.

Lets me watch out of area Netflix and access the likes of IPTorrents here in the UK.

Does the job nothing to write home about but can come in handy plus its free which is also the best price.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Unfortunately, US ATS'ers probably can't access this. We live behind a digital curtain; they block a lot of foriegn information sites.

It's totally ok mate and even more so totally understandable from this end of the waters.................... Over here in the UK TPTB control the Beeb and lay similar curtains to obtaining the government sponsored propaganda.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

and this is proof that the gov arent trustworthy , they are actively managing what information we can view from overseas

and people still trust them

fools

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

100% mate and they even took the Beeb down from internets UK etc to keep the wall of information in the back of the kennel club

top topics

<< 1   >>

join