It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking a voting machine in two minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I came across this girl who shows how easy it is to hack a voting machine.If there were problems with an election changing the votes it would have had to be fairly easy as the low-level goons would have been used to do it. The type who care about money instead of any democratic notions. Again we seem to be in a position where third-party risk is involved with something so precious as your vote. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 17-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Your link is some old dude planing a log and talking about the world economic forum lol.

Anyway, I am experienced in cyber security and hacking. Present your evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hmm.... I say we go back to the Day when the Ancient Greeks Voted . White or Blackened Pot Shards . Cannot get Any Simpler than that .

Εσύ έχεις ψηφίσει περισσότερες από μία φορές Όμηρος , Τώρα πρέπει να πληρώσεις .Οι Θεοί το απαιτούν!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You have something on hacking the NYT Wordle website and shutting it down? I'm getting sick of seeing those green, yellow and white squares.
edit on 17 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's even easier to make a video of fake hacking a machine. That said multiple groups and panels at a cybersecurity seminar said and showed how easy it actually is.

Just the fact some had received windows updates floored me when media threw it out there. Plain and simple there's multiple ways to do it with the systems and or printers. Wether it was done or even properly secured is more the question for most the tech field.

The non transparency that follows all of this should be very concerning.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Did you know that there are whole countries that don't use voting machines for general elections?

Like your country, for instance.

edit on 17/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just make them duel to the death.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Did anyone else actually click the link? This is either a troll, or someone who has a stack of bitchute videos on his clipboard, and posted the wrong one.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

nah i dont click on #chute links

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
nah i dont click on #chute links

I click just to see how insane these people are now. I respect your decision.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Computers shouldn't be used for voting. It should all be done with paper and pen.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

or swords, ya know hopefully kill 2 birds one stone type thing...hopefully.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
Computers shouldn't be used for voting. It should all be done with paper and pen.

And a D20!

...right?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Your link is some old dude planing a log and talking about the world economic forum lol.

Anyway, I am experienced in cyber security and hacking. Present your evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is this the video you were trying to post?
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Signatures can be Forged .

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It happens at the Defcon voting village every year. They've not produced a single voting machine that can't be compromised in some fashion.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

It happens at the Defcon voting village every year. They've not produced a single voting machine that can't be compromised in some fashion.

Indeed, but I posted it because it's CNN. It's gotta be true.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Whoops my bad just changed it. Yes, that will do, the one I had was the clip from where she easily got admin access. I mean this is ridiculous that they use these. But perhaps they are relying on the fact that most people haven't a clue.
Using only google information you can prove that the numbers voting in the Biden election were ridiculous. Anyone who looks at the numbers voting will realize that it seems that things don't look right. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 17-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Since most of the western world are puppet governments ruled by The USA, the USA is then of great concern. Because it affects the rest of the world by default. I like the closeness of family nations, where there are close cultural interests. With family and business connections, but that is organic what's going on is not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join