It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - "Unresponsive" Ann Heche fights her way out of Body Bag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: charlyv

She was awake and conscious when the pulled her out of the car. The anoxic brain injury was caused by the accident, but wasn't immediate. An anoxic brain injury isn't always caused by someone being unconscious for four plus minutes. She had smoke inhalation trauma, which impaired her ability to process oxygen. I've seen cases where people were sitting up and talking for five or ten minutes, and seemed perfectly fine, and suddenly collapsed, and died from anoxic brain injuries.

Thanks for the informative responses.

Considering the situation and the length of time that she was trapped in the smoke filled vehicle would it be normal to have oxygen administered ASAP?

I don’t see any in the video and that trip from the accident to the emergency vehicle took valuable time. Should we expect to see a tank and a mask?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: underpass61

It was just the demon she was possessed with trying to transfer to a new host.

Clearly.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Guerilla marketing?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Was D0nna Brazil waiting for her at the hospital?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Star Whackers at work!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

True. If I responded and thought she was dead? Id still brace her up to the ER. The Docs there can decide death.

We just load and transport, bag em and tag em. What was going on there? No clue...strange stuff does happen out here.

EMT

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Exactly! I witnessed an incident recently (person passed out right after walking into a class reunion) several classmates were firemen/EMT's). They did everything and sent her for further tests. I asked one of them why and he said they never take chances, if they miss something it's their ass. Do the full routine and let the docs sort it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: TDDAgain

Now watch the video, the road she shoots by that the camera is filming, someone with good knowledge where this happened may have to verify this, is not really a curve.

I know this area very very well. I'm not sure what video you watched or which street appeared to curve, but I can assure you that there are no curved streets in that immediate area.

Hillary Clinton owns the patent for accessing vehicles by remote control. I know this because the information came out when Paul Walker's car crashed. I said it to a friend who is a retired patent attorney and is always angry at me for my truther views. He immediately looked it up and confirmed it.

They said she was driving 90 m/h. Even drunk that doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndOfItAll

My god is there anything that you guys won't believe. LMAO

LAMO is their any data that works for you people ever?

I mean we can be holding the facts but you are so quick to go pffffttttthht that you need to just move on and let adults talk about what we see or DONT see.

We on ATS have done fine already with exposing the liars calling their lies Official Stories and only a flaming idiot could miss that or a shill.

I don't know yet, but it is obvious the woman was trying to stop the car and it was operating as if the accelerator was stuck and the regular brakes were burned up trying to stop.

That looks like Murder since cars don't do both of those. We will never know with people burying their heads and making fun of those seriously looking at facts.

Be flippant all you want, it hurts only YOU.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Anoxic brain injury is not head trauma. It is lack of oxygen due to suffocation or most likely in this case smoke inhalation.

That is not a body bag. That is a sheet that they loaded her onto the gurney with. The edges are open in her front middle because they picked her up on the sheet by both sides.

Face covered, they were protecting her from the sun until they got her into the ambulance. It is a sheet.

She is undressed because you cannot put ekg leads on a person that is clothed.

They were rushing to load her into the ambulance most likely because there was nothing more they could do at that location and needed to get her to a hospital with more equipment and help quickly.

Her action looks like an involuntary setting up and spreading arms. No voluntary controll needed. This is consistent with the lack of oxygen brain injury.

It looks like they did everything right to me.

except for administer oxygen

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
She was trying to make the wig into a tin foil hat, then they just hacked her car!
edit on 18-8-2022 by Attentionwandered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

They said she was driving 90 m/h. Even drunk that doesn't make sense.

No, it sure doesn't.

I'd really like to know which direction she was driving and where the apartments are where she first crashed... I haven't found that info in any of the news reports.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Especially with serious injuries, you get them in the ambulance and start rolling, then start working on them. In this case if a was almost certainly a scoop and run. If it was 65 minutes to get her out, they were past the Golden Hour, so every second counted. They would have wanted to get her to the hospital as fast as possible.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yep. And just cause they appear deceased..we need to still treat, bag n tag, transport...even if to us, they're lifeless.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

She's being abducted.. they probably intend to kill her or make her disappear. Who knows what will happen now that that video was released.

And no a brain dead person is a vegetable. Brain damage is possible, but she definitely shouldn't of been stripped naked.. and strapped down like that.

They were probably going to make her disappear, with the declaration of being dead like several other females in Hollywood. Least you forget Whitney Houston and the the vanishing act after passing a note to her daughter the night before her death.

Her daughter wasn't to torn up, and there were rumors she was in an Egypt sarcophagus
edit on 18-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was expected to have a person secured, ABC's done, and back on our way in 30 mins.

sometimes when getting shot at, or shot myself.

that 60min window is real and like i said ive seen people i was sure were going to die, MASSIVE lower body amputations and what not make it and someone getting shot in the leg die.

i also believe luck plays into it, it matters who shows up to help you that day and their skill set, traffic, fire response and extraction of a person timing, etc

sometimes people just dont make it no matter what is done.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

Anoxic brain injury is not head trauma. It is lack of oxygen due to suffocation or most likely in this case smoke inhalation.

That is not a body bag. That is a sheet that they loaded her onto the gurney with. The edges are open in her front middle because they picked her up on the sheet by both sides.

Face covered, they were protecting her from the sun until they got her into the ambulance. It is a sheet.

They were rushing to load her into the ambulance most likely because there was nothing more they could do at that location and needed to get her to a hospital with more equipment and help quickly.

Her action looks like an involuntary setting up and spreading arms. No voluntary controll needed. This is consistent with the lack of oxygen brain injury.

You want oxygen in a fire?

Most likely they got her into the ambulance just moments after getting her out of the car. The danger of oxygen in the fire area seems greater then waiting seconds to get her on oxygen in the ambulance away from the fire.

Remember, almost everything burns in oxygen, see Apollo 1
edit on 8 18 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

So is this still murder or nah?

XL5

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The video with her car speeding down the road was taken from 1333 Preston Way (LA-Cali), she was heading NE. I believe she came from one road up from Elkgrove Cir, where the row of garages were (which was SW from 1333 Preston Way).

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

You want oxygen in a fire?

Most likely they got her into the ambulance just moments after getting her out of the car. The danger of oxygen in the fire area seems greater then waiting seconds to get her on oxygen in the ambulance away from the fire.

Remember, almost everything burns in oxygen, see Apollo 1

It appears in other videos that they rolled her about half a block from the accident site to the emergency vehicle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join