It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - "Unresponsive" Ann Heche fights her way out of Body Bag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I did say I wasn't a fan of Stew Peters. A burn blanket makes more sense, from what I've seen body bags are black.
Is it SOP to cover the face of the victim with a burn blanket? The official story states traumatic head injury and unresponsive. She looked pretty damn responsive to me. Just a lot of perplexing and contradictory things don't follow the official story.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Zrtst
But why was her face covered? Also, if she had a traumatic head injury as reported, why didn't she have a neck brace?
Those "paramedics" sure were in a hurry to shove her into the ambulance.
So many questions.

FWIW.
My BIL is a fire chief and said that could be a burn blanket to protect her from the elements if she was badly burned. Hard to tell form the picture. Also doesn't look like she unzip herself it it was a bodybag. Also with head injuries its very difficult to determine the severity of it on the field.
edit on 12831America/ChicagoWed, 17 Aug 2022 16:12:17 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Some thing else I'm wondering about :

I would kind of assume such a "traumatic head injury" would cause significant bleeding from the head. As far as I can tell there isn't a drop of blood there.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I did say I wasn't a fan of Stew Peters. A burn blanket makes more sense, from what I've seen body bags are black.
Is it SOP to cover the face of the victim with a burn blanket? The official story states traumatic head injury and unresponsive. She looked pretty damn responsive to me. Just a lot of perplexing and contradictory things don't follow the official story.

This is a fair and measured response on your part, thanks!

Typically in severe or critical burn scenarios the triage taken is to eliminate additional exposure to any elements as much as possible. Additionally its reported that what she suffered was a severe anoxic brain injury which occurs when the brain is completely deprived of oxygen and that often happens with the victims of fires.

In overhead video captured from the Aug. 5 scene, Heche was wheeled out from the burning home on a stretcher by firefighters with a white protective sheet covering her body.

Just as they reached the ambulance, she abruptly sat up for a moment before entering the emergency medical vehicle. Following the crash, her rep confirmed Heche never "regained consciousness since shortly after the accident."

Heche suffered a "severe anoxic brain injury" and remained "in a coma" under medical care at the Grossman Burn Center in West Hills for the opportunity to donate her organs through the OneLegacy Foundation.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Some thing else I'm wondering about :

I would kind of assume such a "traumatic head injury" would cause significant bleeding from the head. As far as I can tell there isn't a drop of blood there.

IMO this goes back to either poor reporting and incorrect or incomplete info being processed by people reading the story .

An anoxic brain injury is not the same as a traumatic head injury. With the first only needing a lack of oxygen and no physical damage thus no bleeding to cause it.

What Is An Anoxic Brain Injury?
An anoxic brain injury is caused when the brain is completely deprived of oxygen. It is a condition that can lead to severe disability, coma, and death.

Damage to the brain begins to occur after it is completely cut off from oxygen for about four minutes, when a large number of neural cells begin to die through a process called apoptosis.

Potential causes of anoxic brain injuries include cardiac or respiratory arrest, extremely low blood pressure, or shock, resulting from disturbed heart function or blood loss, choking, suffocation, severe asthma attack, exposure to high altitudes, smoke inhalation, irregular heart rhythm caused by a heart attack, inhaling carbon monoxide, electric shock, near drowning, and a drug overdose.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's not a body bag, they covered her up because of the burns

It happens when you first get out of an accident, you feel no pain because of the adrenaline. Reports say she tested positive for coc4ine as well? The two combines could explain why she seems so 'alive'.
But with severe burns on a big part of your body, the entire body reacts shortly after.... A friend of my family died from burns on his back, awake for the first hours, then coma, then death

from a different angle in this clip

edit on 17-8-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It was just the demon she was possessed with trying to transfer to a new host.
edit on 17 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It seems that there are logical explanations for what happened in the clip, thanks. I'm not in any way a medical expert, so to me it seemed pretty shocking. Still, the "logical" explanation, although perhaps the most likely, isn't the only possibility.
My opinion means nothing but it still doesn't look right to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
More Hollywood magic. Why is the huge bush above the burnt car completely green? Not burned or even wilted looking at the drone footage. They get her out of the passenger door yet it appears unopened since the crash. Not just that but the front fender is crinkled up and probably makes it impossible to open. Glass is unbroken too so what gives? Why are firemen instead of paramedics pushing her and gathering around the door as she resists as if to block the view of others? They sure seem in a big rush to get in the ambulance number 63 or 3 sixes, hrmmm. They don't even take a moment to calm her down. This could be a hoax designed to actually bring attention to the movie which would not be so well known were it not for this "accident'.
edit on 17-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It still doesn't look right to you because you have not had to experience helping in such situations with coworkers and family members.

I hope your luck continues this way.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
Fair enough.
Thanks

XL5

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Her hair did not look burnt at all, nor did her back. Hair gets burnt at the slightest amount of heat. Something seems off.
I could buy drug OD and the family trying to cover it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I remember seeing a still shot, of her leaned over on the gurney, being loaded in the ambulance, right after the accident, like it shows in the video.

It is the whole reason I was surprised when I read she was in a coma, then died, because I didn't think that she was hurt that bad. At that time, there were rumors swirling that she was drunk, which I thought she maybe passed out, and was relaxed when she crashed. Then I read she had "snow" in her system.

I haven't read anything more about it, are they claiming she died at the scene now? Because that wasn't originally the case, was it?

Weird how the story seems to change so much.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My god is there anything that you guys won't believe. LMAO

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

From this video she doesn't just sit straight up, she "realizes"? she is strapped and first slips that over top of her then sits up.

I could see sitting up, but the other action seem like a conscious action?
edit on 8/17/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The car was on fire inside the house, it was towed to it's current position.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

As a girlfriend of Degenerous she was in the know on the underside of things. She was due to do an Interview that day, so they shut her up, because she would be blowing the powers that be, 's control over their assets. They don't like it when anyone with credibility plays up. This seems to be a theme. It must be real dirty underneath.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
More Hollywood magic. Why is the huge bush above the burnt car completely green? Not burned or even wilted looking at the drone footage. They get her out of the passenger door yet it appears unopened since the crash. Not just that but the front fender is crinkled up and probably makes it impossible to open. Glass is unbroken too so what gives? Why are firemen instead of paramedics pushing her and gathering around the door as she resists as if to block the view of others? They sure seem in a big rush to get in the ambulance number 63 or 3 sixes, hrmmm. They don't even take a moment to calm her down. This could be a hoax designed to actually bring attention to the movie which would not be so well known were it not for this "accident'.

So since its more Hollywood magic then the whole thread is going to be moved to the hoax bin or lol forum right?

The OP uses a source that is ,by your claim, based on Hollywood magic so that means the whole claim is Hollywood magic right?

Also why wouldn't firemen be pushing her vs medics since most firemen are EMT qualified.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

She wasn't declared brain dead before. She was conscious and responsive when they removed her from the car. She slipped into unconsciousness shortly after she was removed from the vehicle.

Fifty-nine firefighters battled the blaze, which had engulfed both Heche’s car and the house, for 65 minutes until she could be safely pulled out of the wreckage. Heche reportedly was able to communicate at the time of her rescue but lost consciousness shortly thereafter and has been in a coma ever since.

She wasn't declared brain dead until several days later, at the hospital.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for the clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join