It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All cause mortality from leading insurers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These figures cant be hidden insurance company payouts in America and Europe are paying out massive amounts of money compared to the pre-pandemic levels. They are the bottom line and undeniable. These are death payouts for the working-age population. If that is extrapolated out into permanent injury claims. The drain on healthcare will be horrendous. They spike in 2020 and 2021 if the vaccine was efficient the 2021 figures should have gone down along with the rollout. I guess if we ever see 20222 figures it will be definitive and undeniable that the vaccine is actually counterproductive to human health. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Don't remember who I'm quoting but, "What difference at this point does it make"!

The damage has been done, can't go back.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
These figures cant be hidden insurance company payouts in America and Europe are paying out massive amounts of money compared to the pre-pandemic levels. They are the bottom line and undeniable. These are death payouts for the working-age population. If that is extrapolated out into permanent injury claims. The drain on healthcare will be horrendous. They spike in 2020 and 2021 if the vaccine was efficient the 2021 figures should have gone down along with the rollout. I guess if we ever see 20222 figures it will be definitive and undeniable that the vaccine is actually counterproductive to human health. www.bitchute.com...

It's not only counter productive, it's the opposite of health.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Don't remember who I'm quoting but, "What difference at this point does it make"!

The difference is knowing what caused the damage.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The difference is knowing what caused the damage.

Uh that's obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Judicial proceedings and public executions for those responsible would be nice. I ain't holdin' my breath, but it'd be nice.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sudden deaths caused by vaccine-induced illnesses, Covid, increased number of suicides, and Fentanyl deaths are all causing an increased number of deaths in America. It's horrible.

Is the CAUSE OF DEATH listed in any Insurance Company reports? They know, but the reports may be kept hidden to keep from upsetting the Feds.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Nearly everyone-vaxed and unvaxed-have had C19 now. The deaths in the vaxed are being blamed on the virus, so no investigating to see if the vaccine plays a part.

I imagine most death certificates insurance companies require before payout most likely have 'covid' listed as cause of death, or 'heart attack', 'cancer'.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Four of five years back there were signs that something wasn't right with the government agengies. The foreign influences have been at work and we seem to be seeing the end game clearly. I smell secession in the air, especially for the red states. That would end the fed and the deep state because they are concentrated at the top of the pile.No one wants a full-blown revolution to get rid of the problem, because that's what they want. Either way, something radical is brewing.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is no evidence this is from the vaccine. It is more than likely from long COVID. Doctors and scientists HAVE found evidence that catching COVID has long-term health effects.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I hope the red states secede, they are #hole states who take more money in entitlements from the feds than they give up in taxes. Good luck surviving on your own. You have been leeching off the government and blue states for far too long.
edit on 15pmMon, 15 Aug 2022 20:55:23 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15pmMon, 15 Aug 2022 20:57:32 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I hope the red states secede, they are #hole states who take more money in entitlements from the feds than they give up in taxes. Good luck surviving on your own. You have been leeching off the government and blue states for far too long.

leeching off the government? Where do you think the government get their money? Government gets it's money from the people and the federal reserve. you have it completely backwards too BTW...
Blue areas have the voters with the most dependent people who rely on government handouts to survive.

I'm not American and even I know that. Because I've taken the time to look. Perhaps you should do the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There is no evidence this is from the vaccine. It is more than likely from long COVID. Doctors and scientists HAVE found evidence that catching COVID has long-term health effects.

So does the vaccine. You know, they have a spike protein in common.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Renz Whistleblowers DMED DATA Reveals Incredibly Disturbing Spikes in Vaccine Injuries Across the Board:

279% SPIKE in Miscarriages
487% SPIKE in Breast Cancer
1048% SPIKE in the Nervous System
155% SPIKE in Birth Defects
350% SPIKE in Male Infertility
369% SPIKE in Testicular Cancer
2181% SPIKE in Hypertension
664% SPIKE in Malignant Neoplasms
680% SPIKE in Multiple Sclerosis
551% SPIKE in Guillain-Barre Syndrome
468% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism
302% SPIKE in Tachycardia
452% SPIKE in Migraines
471% SPIKE in Female Infertility
437% SPIKE in Ovarian Dysfunction
269% SPIKE in Myocardial infarction
291% SPIKE in Bell’s palsy
467% SPIKE in Pulmonary Embolism

edit on 15-8-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Blame that on the Democrats and the policies they enacted decades ago. Wouldn't it make sense to use those policies that were intended to help out those states in the first place? What? Do you also want all the people who live there to suffer? Or do you just make a habit of impersonally grouping people as the state they happen to reside in? Or judging them by the politicians and officials who happen to have some means of authority?
edit on 15-8-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Blame Democrats if you like but it won't change who is really responsible. Feel free to try making it on your own.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I guess you are another one of those conservatives who go with their feelings rather than the facts. The thing is, relying on feelings rather than facts won't hold up in reality OR court.

Eight of the 10 states most dependent on the federal government were Republican-voting, with the average red state receiving $1.35 per dollar spent.

Money Geek
edit on 16pmTue, 16 Aug 2022 17:22:47 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with you, it is POSSIBLE that the vaccine causes this, but it is NOT proven.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with you, it is POSSIBLE that the vaccine causes this, but it is NOT proven.

Who decides if it's proven or not? The government ? Pfizer?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I guess you must have hit your head. Science decides what is proven through experiments that are open for anyone to look at and criticize, including peer review.

Your idea of what is proven is to believe what someone with a username on the internet says is true in some blog or YouTube video. They don't even reveal their true identity half the time, let alone cite sources or show evidence.

Go ahead and choose for yourself which one of the options you want to use, you're only harming yourself by believing lies.
edit on 16pmTue, 16 Aug 2022 17:37:22 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 16pmTue, 16 Aug 2022 17:41:37 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Blame Democrats if you like but it won't change who is really responsible. Feel free to try making it on your own.

It's really not that hard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join