It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag event continues with community support after hateful messages, threats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Amusing How MSM outlets in Canada like CityNews outlets are the ones pushing this whole social issue/agenda of "Drag Queen"
Instated of focusing on the important news stories like inflation, rising costs of living or how Justin Trudeau didn't wear a mask on his private plane.

City News Continues to spread social issue based news related stories its not the first time they had done it.
During the BLM protests they were heavily focused on racism/BLM issues.

CityNews refused to report how BLM were caught in a fundraising scandal.
Now with the focus and attention being on the "Drag Shows"

In Alberta there is a Amusement Park that was going to host a "Drag Show" event which according to owner they received hateful messages, threats.

Anyone questioning drag shows would be deemed as a hateful person if anyone questions it.
Drag event continues with community support after hateful messages, threats

edit on 15-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
the problem with propaganda/activist outlets is that they lack any real substance leading them down the path to become zombie outlets, we see the same with institutions, companies, corporations, police and even government..

when viewed through that lens its easy to see how the west has gone down the path to become a zombie culture and how close to collapse it now is and how close it mirrors the decline of the Soviets in terms of zombie propaganda.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This is a non-story. Small worn-out amusement park that occasionally does "adult stuff", proves that all publicity creates free advertising. Who cares whether they hold an event with men dressed as women in outrageous costumes. Prob a couple of people have complained, so it's all hate and in the news.

It's formulaic and predictable.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It may be predictable but it still reflects the zombie bread/circus nature of society as it stands and the media in general.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

An Amusement park, family orientated.

Take your kids to a bar, have at it, but leave US alone. You want to subject your kids to adult entertainment, whatever. Just stop pretending.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Oh lord, not another drag thread! You know it upsets the ats lifers terribly. They must not have bigfoot queers on planet nibiru so this topic always leads to hysteria and larfs. Sorry I'll miss it.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Ignore reality, much? gotsta have your cake and eat it too I suppose. We live in a world where we cannot speak. so .. have your say.. Just don't expect those of us who see it, to take your words at face value....

but by all means, speak. no one here is shutting you down.

Just try to add to the topic and not parade the agenda off hand. Kids and adult entertainment has ALWAYS been a no go. Till the last few years, so please spare us. Spare me. it serves no purpose to just berate the messenger, and ignore the message.
edit on 15-8-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

actually I have been shut down on this ats thing since you brought it up. But you're allowed to be wrong so fill your boots buddy. Have fun. Enjoy your day.
edit on 15-8-2022 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Why are you so worried about drag queens? I dont see them shooting up people.

Homophobia is out of date. Try something more interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Somehow i doubt kids lives are being ruined by seeing men play dress up in women's clothing. Alot more important stuff happening.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Why are you so worried about drag queens?

I suppose the next question you would be saying.

"Why are you so worried about drag queens hosting events with Youth in them? that is the issue with some of these Drag Queen events.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Homophobia is out of date.

Drag Queens having Youth on their drag queen shows/events is now Homophobia?

Personally i have no issues with Drag Queens i have a issue whenever i see them with Children/youth.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Pedophilia going mainstream eh...

Talk about being disgustipated.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Somehow i doubt kids lives are being ruined by seeing men play dress up

Why there is a even TV show featuring Drag Kids.

You are completely fine with it?
Drag Kids Reality Show Coming To A Streaming Service Near You

This despite the fact that there had being some drag queens with the events/shows that had kids being dressed up as drag kids.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

Oh lord, not another drag thread! You know it upsets the ats lifers terribly. They must not have bigfoot queers on planet nibiru so this topic always leads to hysteria and larfs. Sorry I'll miss it.

A little touchy, eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I find myself agreeing with you.

First time for everything!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Pedophilia going mainstream eh...

Talk about being disgustipated.

We've been calling it for a while now, the democrats wanting to push to make pedophilia ok.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I suppose the next question you would be saying.

"Why are you so worried about drag queens hosting events with Youth in them? that is the issue with some of these Drag Queen events.

Almost... did you miss their second response?

"Somehow i doubt kids lives are being ruined by seeing men play dress up in women's clothing."

Un-freakin-believable.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Mind you, here in the UK we have had men dressing as women in Panto for decades....

"10 miles to London, and still no sign of Dick". Etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join