It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Biden Advisor Admits Working For Pfizer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Recently it has been revealed that the chief strategist of Biden’s campaign, Anita Dunn, managed to withhold the extremely "minor" detail that she worked for Pfizer. The ethics disclosure was finally released and shows this massive conflict of interest. After all we have been through in the last few years, and the media coercion and mandates to attempt to force us to accept the mRNA shots, not once, but 3 or even 4 times, we learn that top Biden advisers were literally employed by the companies that benefited from these policies. Even when many people wanted to avoid them, they were forced by their employers to be injected with an experimental concoction that Biden officials would directly profit from. There is no shortage of corporate capture from big pharma and more specifically Pfizer. Between the FDA, CDC, Biden officials, and even all the members of congress who own their stock, the government is completely controlled by corporate and foreign interests and not by the people.

Thanks to an ethics loophole, Anita Dunn, a member of the president’s inner circle, does not have to file the public financial disclosure required of every other presidential appointee.

After initially claiming that she would return to SKDK after the campaign, Dunn changed course and became a senior adviser to Biden, one of the most coveted roles in the White House. The role, she told reporters, would only last until summer, at which point she will return to SKDK.

The temporary status allows Dunn to skirt traditional ethics disclosures, which require government officials to make public previous consulting clients, investments, debts, and other potential conflicts of interest. Instead, she was hired into a special, temporary role that keeps her disclosure — and, therefore, her client list at SKDK and any conflicts of interest — out of the public eye.

On a side note, the TGP reported that Anita Dunn made the news for praising Mao, who she says is one of her favorite philosophers. This is ironic since Mao was known for creating artificial food shortages that starved millions of people to death, and we are now also currently about to face global food shortages.

TGP SOURCE

THE INTERCEPT SOURCE

edit on 13-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If this had been Trump (assuming Trump isn't theater) , then their would have been an uproar. Now I'm not holding my breath.

People who were affected by the 'vaccine' mandates (loss of job , forced to take in order to keep their job etc) need to start a lawsuit. It should include ,that the money to cover the lawsuit demands , should come directly from these traitors. NOT THE TAXPAYER.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they don't view her as a flaw but a feature.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Honestly ,they need to be prosecuted. How is this level of 'conflict of interest' even legal? Oh off course , it is under Biden

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Dunn has been wreaking havoc for over 40 years, mostly from way way behind the scenes and usually in clandestine settings.

Her "visible" appointed positions and at NGOs are just front window dressing.

A driving force in Political circles (and squares and triangles)😉

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Dunn has been wreaking havoc for over 40 years, mostly from way way behind the scenes and usually in clandestine settings.

Her "visible" appointed positions and at NGOs are just front window dressing.

A driving force in Political circles (and squares and triangles)😉

She has injected Maos philosophies for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So we can call it the "pfizer" admin instead of the "biden" admin? Cool. No wonder he pushed the shot so hard.
Why do we need whistleblower doctors & nurses & undertakers to disparage the vaccine when even pushing a "good" vaccine in such a way should not be allowed.

edit on 13-8-2022 by bounder because: fix utube link

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Way back from The Clinton White House days.

She is a treasured relic.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So we have

Pfizer & Epstein

And a raid on the ex president

gosh this regime does care about optics anymore does it

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yes, it is much better to be advised by people who have no subject matter expertise or experience.

Ignorance is strength!

edit on 13/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
[pat.pat]

Good boy.

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 13-8-2022 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yes, it is much better to be advised by people who have no subject matter expertise or experience.

Ignorance is strength!

If they weren't pushing the 'vaccines' and mandating them , then yes, you would be right. The conflict of interests comes from pushing/mandating the 'vaccines' , as they will profit from higher sales

edit on 13-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

In case anyone is wondering : hey : why are there no safeguards, to prevent this from happening.

The system is designed to enable these types of things.

No : they don't work for you, but you sure as hell work for them !

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ignorance is strength!

OK, Satan.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Ignorance is strength!

OK, Satan.

She disclosed the potential conflict of interest with Pfizer. The linked ethics disclosure form (from November 2021) is that disclosure.

There are 18 other associations that are also potential conflicts of interest and even more investments/sources of income.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ignorance is strength!

OK, Satan.

She disclosed the potential conflict of interest with Pfizer. The linked ethics disclosure form (from November 2021) is that disclosure.

There are 18 other associations that are also potential conflicts of interest and even more investments/sources of income.

We don't care.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why is this "news"?

Really?. Honestly?... Nobody knew this already?

A government that will shoot you in the face, or jail you. To save you from yourself? Ain't working for you! The loss of you, ain't their/it's gain. You're a pothole in the road. You're not a relevant concern. Just an annoyance.

I bet you people think you actually, "have a voice" in who gets to rule over you? I will let you in on a secret. It ain't you!

"If voting worked? They wouldn't let you do it". - S.C.

Pfizer, has had a budget for themselves, "win or lose".
"Tax right off", is a thing. Especially when you own "politicians" and "science".

Some paid shill, ain't worth the "surprise"!

At this point? I wouldn't be surprised if D.T. was not on H.C. Payroll.

"My America/Country" is at least a 1000 yrds. from wherever I stand. I live in occupied territory, as far as I am concerned. I have a copy of The C.O.T.U.S. and Bible with me, at all times. So when I have to fulfill "my Oath"? I will do it, ... with a smile.
Them M'fers made a mistake, teaching me how to read. But then, them idiots, made me a Soldier.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ignorance is strength!

OK, Satan.

We don't care.

Clearly.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

On a side note, the TGP reported that Anita Dunn made the news for praising Mao, who she says is one of her favorite philosophers.
Then maybe she's not all that bad, plus it helps a lot knowing a person's most cherished philosopher. It means somebody who's more familiar with Mao can use his authority to influence her. Mao was a consequence of famine, it's the West that's forced China into this situation.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Slowly the narrative is shifting

top topics

join