It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New South Wales memo blooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This takes the cake a NSW health memo informing the public that of the 160 people who died with Covid, many were jabbed three times but some were only jabbed twice if you were looking for an unjabbed deceased, the fact is there were none.The PR company putting out the memo might be advised to work out some more obtuse way of informing the country that the unjabbed were not getting a very good die off rate compared to their other brethren. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Someone will be along shortly to tell you that you're taking the statistics out of context......oh, and have a crack at the source as well....

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

and have a crack at the source as well....

Here is a link to the NSW COVID-19 WEEKLY DATA OVERVIEW Epidemiological week 30, ending 30 July 2022

PDF Linkl

It is on page 5. I guess I need more practice if I want to be a corporate shill that sells out the population?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is why a 5th jab is needed. 4 are no longer enough.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Flatcoat

and have a crack at the source as well....

Here is a link to the NSW COVID-19 WEEKLY DATA OVERVIEW Epidemiological week 30, ending 30 July 2022

PDF Linkl

It is on page 5. I guess I need more practice if I want to be a corporate shill that sells out the population?

Using that PDF, I extrapolated.

If according to www.health.gov.au 96.2% of Australians over 16+ are double vaccinated then that's an unvaccinated rate of 3.8%.
If according to google 84.6% of Australians are double dosed, then that's 15.4% unvaxxed rate.

Unvaxxed death rate was 7.93%
Unknown vax status death rate was 3.05%.
If all unknown were unvaxxed that's a death rate of 10.98%.

10.98% of total deaths for 3.8% or 15.4% of the unvaxxed Australian population depending on the source.

Vaccine is a joke either way. Bad joke.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
They actually chased Aboriginal people in to the bush to make sure they got the vax.
So much for giving Australia back.
Looks like it will be wide open territory for China in a few years.
Asymmetrical warfare has reached incredible new lows.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
They actually chased Aboriginal people in to the bush to make sure they got the vax.
So much for giving Australia back.
Looks like it will be wide open territory for China in a few years.
Asymmetrical warfare has reached incredible new lows.

Bill Gates and China since they teamed up. Billy's gonna help them depopulate western civilization (along with WEF)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Maybe somebody in the PR firm knew exactly what that were doing.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Funny thing how they announce the use of the flu and what the agenda is and People still deny it. Are they perhaps already hacked as they state on here?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Looks at the data and how many people went to hospital but not ICU that week for covid is stunning:

Vaccinated with two or more doses: 666
Vaccinated with 0 or 1 dose: 4

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Looks at the data and how many people went to hospital but not ICU that week for covid is stunning:

Vaccinated with two or more doses: 666
Vaccinated with 0 or 1 dose: 4

Yeah the vaxx makes you 1000x more vulnerable to COVID and most other viruses because of ADE and VAIDS as predicted ad nauseum.

new topics

top topics

join