It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked documents ukrainian army about finished.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
All the money and arms sent to Ukraine seem to have evaporated. The killed and wounded numbers are massive. Was it just an NWO order play after all. With many cheering them on as a proxy war.While the military-industrial complex profits from the taxpayer. This seems to be getting more complex as the months go on.
Is this all based on BS like everything else these days?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Russia and it's allies are planning a massive offensive in the south looks like they plan to link up with Moldavia pretty soon. The whole scenario from the western MSM is one of total BS propaganda and lies in order to fulfill yet another monkey business coloured revolution in the Anglo's colonistion of Slavic lands. Ukraine doesn't actually have an army it is British trained army full of brainwashed Ukranian 'gun fodder' children and western special op's and mercenaries

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Seem to be a right a good few pieces of Russian armor that no longer exist down to all those arms.

Guess old Vladimir should not have taken his tanks to a Javelin fight.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Raise your hand if you believe all that money was sent to Ukraine. Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Raise your hand if you believe all that money was sent to Ukraine. Lol

That’s all Biden hush money to keep him and his families crimes off the MSM airwaves. We have sent them almost a full year of our own military funding and they have nothing to show for it.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Russia has too many soldiers and too much hardware (esp artillery)

Ukraine never really had a chance to win.

Finland all over again.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If this was to happen the other way around and suddenly a huge amount of Russian documents were published you'd all be screaming fake news, western media lies and Ukrainian propaganda, but the usual people are here crying "Russia good, the west Evil"
The threads posted with news and images about the terrorist atrocities commited by Russia's invading army and without hesitation some of you scream lies, but this is suspiciously released and its all true? Really?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It’s the opposite of what the MSM is spewing, so odds are it is true.
I wouldn’t say either Russia or Ukraine is good, put the innocent people aside, both governments are corrupt.

I don’t support either side, I support their civilians who want nothing to do with this conflict.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
If you want to know where the aide is supposedly going it is nothing but a shell game the government wants you to believe. 54 billion on more government lies and B.S. with little for defense. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Apparently, according to CBS, only 30% of the military hardware is actually making into the hands of the Ukrainian army. The other 70% just disappears after crossing the border.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

If this was to happen the other way around and suddenly a huge amount of Russian documents were published you'd all be screaming fake news, western media lies and Ukrainian propaganda, but the usual people are here crying "Russia good, the west Evil"
The threads posted with news and images about the terrorist atrocities commited by Russia's invading army and without hesitation some of you scream lies, but this is suspiciously released and its all true? Really?

Go over to LiveUAmap.com, and you can take a look at how the war is going. The number of artillery strikes alone is staggeringly lopsided -- probably a couple dozen Russian strikes for every one strike by the Ukrainian forces. It will quickly belie the MSM narrative that "Russia is getting its ass kicked." No, it's the Ukrainians that are losing, quite decisively.

For example, all those anti-ship missiles we gave them a while back seem to have disappeared. They fired like 1 or 2 of them, then nothing. Maybe they got blown up, or more likely they've been sold on the black market. Similarly, there is scant evidence of the vaunted Jalevin anti-tank system actually being used, and no evidence at all of it actually making any kind of difference.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Off course the rotten 'elites' became wealthier while the poor suffer and the 99%ers fight their wars.
Just plain money laundering. To me the corruption is so obvious, I know to you as well, just too many are still asleep.
Nothing will ever change until people wake up and decide no longer to fight any wars for the 1%ers. Make them send their own kids/grandkids for a start.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So if Vlad does gain FULL control, what of his exposure of all things Hunter/Big Guy and will anyone believe the documentation?
I'm guessing the msm will call it Russian propaganda and collusion to besmirch a sitting president.

I say send in the FBI/swat and raid Ukraine!

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

It’s the opposite of what the MSM is spewing, so odds are it is true.
I wouldn’t say either Russia or Ukraine is good, put the innocent people aside, both governments are corrupt.

I don’t support either side, I support their civilians who want nothing to do with this conflict.

Ukraine government may be corrupt but it's not invading a neighbor.

during WWII corrupt Chinese officers were selling rice and other goods to the invading Japanese. is it possible that some corrupt Ukes are doing this?
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Of course they are the libs are killing the Ukrainians civilians with their never questioning the narrative.

They are killing them as sure as Russia is

But they dont care they wanna kill kids too

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Russia isn't good and neither is the West. But Ukraine had zero realistic chance of winning this war.

Rather than focusing on taking Kiev, like western media propaganda would have you believe. Russia has been focused on destroying Ukraine's army. And they have been very successful at it.

It's sad for the Ukrainian people, but it is reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
All foreign aid is money laundering. ALL OF IT.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yeah, because how could anyone doubt the official narrative.

Russia is hysterically almost criminally inept, but we must stop them now to keep them from overtaking Europe.

People that don't believe this are a danger to society, I mean has there ever been a more logically sound narrative?

Did you or anyone really believe Ukraine ever had a chance of winning?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

NATO is training thousands of troops in Britain right now... Canada is sending a fee hundred light armored vehicles.

Fight isn't over yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

There's no contradiction. I mean a criminally inept drunk can # your house up until you grow a pair and kick him out on his ass. I'm just glad people are waking up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join