It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says FBI agents raided his Florida home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean... This probably turns out in his favor assuming no real charges are filed. If they drown him in litigation, it would be hard to run.

But the more likely scenario, of nothing happening just validates long standing claims ans brings solidarity to a faltering base. DeSantis was getting market share, but this makes it more of a war.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
If Trump has done anything wrong then charge him, the back and forth is terrible for the country

Well for the Dems and Deep State that is their end game anyways,
to destroy the country after they are done raiding it.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
If votes actually count in the mid-terms, this could be political suicide for the neo-marxists democrats.

link   
I did read that it's in relation to the classified documents he had taken from the WH to his home, but I haven't been able to verify. He did put Wray in charge of the FBI, but no news yet on who the Federal Judge was who felt the evidence was strong enough for the raid.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trumps home raided by FBI.

gettr.com...

Ready to rumble!

Repost: Statement from President Trump

gettr.com...

Game on!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I did read that it's in relation to the classified documents he had taken from the WH to his home, but I haven't been able to verify. He did put Wray in charge of the FBI, but no news yet on who the Federal Judge was who felt the evidence was strong enough for the raid.

If it was a judge like the one who rubber stamped the FISA requests, the bar isnt very high.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well, we all know about those warrants, they just make stuff up literally.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
They need to do a no knock warrant on Adam Schiff’s closet. He keeps saying he has a closet full of evidence on Russia and everything else…

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

That was back in February.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

You think the FBI is just now getting around to seriously looking?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Dems and RINOs just shot their load, when they don’t find something to convict Trump on, they just buried themselves.
Pure con artist Dem theater.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So what is the over-under on the judge that signed off on the warrant going to jail if it wasn’t a perfect warrant?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now, you all know why I keep calling the democrats communist, that is exactly what the democrat party has become, now they have their own gestapo police to enforce their rule, the FBI should be known as the new gestapo, with the IRS next.

The FBI has been corrupted and politized by the democrats/communist, we are in deep trouble and all America should open their eyes are realized that American the way we knew it, is not more.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If they can do this to him they can do this to any one of us.

S### just got real real

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So what if they succeed on digging up or planting dirt on him? It's not as if he doesn't have two adult sons that could step up and take over as his successor.
Do they really think the MAGA movement would not get really pissed off and then vote Donald Jr. in?
Now if the dirt implicates Trump and both his sons then we will see their true angle.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If some of the boxes of the documents they retrieved are missing in part or all, they must believe he kept portions of them. I think Meadows may have flipped. Trump has hired two new lawyers that have been in contact with the DOJ the past week or so and his lawyers keep telling him to stop communicating with Meadows. Something is going on.

edit on 8-8-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
I hope they know if they don't find a literal nuclear weapon in his house, they just secured his 2024 election.

Not gonna lie I don't want Trump to run, but let him be the lightning rod for the DMSM. It's not a bad thing to keep the other Republican candidates a bit unscathed.

Not that the Republican base isn't gonna be motivated anyway, but Id expect heavy voter turnout.

but yes they get nothing on this, and he will be just as popular as ever.

He could run or he could just wait and tab his favorite candidate and a huge block would likely vote for them.

I'm trying to believe that they have a legitimate reason to be there but with so many misses on their plate. The Democrats look a bit like Wiley Coyote to Trump's Roadrunner.

edit on 8-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Will Both threads survive? This one and

this one?: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, I'll prepare to do multiple copy/pastes of my comments on this subject.

-cwm

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not long till the Democrat's terrorist organization, the FBI... become enemy #1 to the American people.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
If they can do this to him they can do this to any one of us.

S### just got real real

The most underrated sentiment in the past 100 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
So what if they succeed on digging up or planting dirt on him? It's not as if he doesn't have two adult sons that could step up and take over as his successor.
Do they really think the MAGA movement would not get really pissed off and then vote Donald Jr. in?
Now if the dirt implicates Trump and both his sons then we will see their true angle.

If they had anything on Trump they would have found it in the 3 years of the best investigators from the top Law enforcement agencies in the world with an unlimited budget

They have to just make it up

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join