It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discord bot AI image generator predicts the 'last selfie ever taken NSFW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This looks bout like I could imagine and it's the first AI-generated pic that is close to real

NSFW

www.pcgamer.com...

Discord bot AI image generator predicts the 'last selfie ever taken

Barren landscapes form a solemn backdrop here to the Midjourney(opens in new tab) AI's prediction of what the "last selfie ever taken" will look like. The scenes are bestrewn with untamed fires, and thick, dark smoke permeates the air. Whether that's wood smoke, industrial pollution, or outright nuclear winter is unclear, but the sinewy figures capturing the moment seem to plead, "help us."

There are no smiles, or duckface pouting here. Their eyes are hollow, their skin puckered, peeling, or non-existent. In the background is strewn rubble and what I can only guess are bodies. The message is clear: this is where our trajectory will take us if we don't sort ourselves out.

edit on 6-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Is it where our trajectory will take us or is that a product of the overly pessimistic material being fed into the AI generator?

Just look at the overdose of post-apocalyptic themes everywhere in everything. Whether or not we end up there, it will permeate whatever material an AI digests to learn.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So thats NSFW?

I've seen better film on teeth.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So thats NSFW?

I've seen better film on teeth.

Typical ATS get called out because this had NSFW

and get called out because I had no such warning when I posted this

edit on 6-8-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you zoom in on the one of the woman, on the left there's a profile shot of Elvis kinda. And over the other shoulder something that looks a lot like an Apollo capsule.

Edit: the Apollo capsule looking thing could also be the robot from Lost in Space. So we know that AI thinks it'll be robots or aliens. In conjunction with Elvis.
edit on 8/6/22 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I wanted to be swept off muh peg leg.
edit on 6-8-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hahaha. Yes

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Is it where our trajectory will take us or is that a product of the overly pessimistic material being fed into the AI generator?

Just look at the overdose of post-apocalyptic themes everywhere in everything. Whether or not we end up there, it will permeate whatever material an AI digests to learn.

That's a good point, of course, we always had apocalyptic thoughts and nightmares, LOL or at least I did. Always enjoyed games books and movies about the subject.

My thing is most AI pics Ive seen so far, look like a mish-mash, this at least looks semi-finished, perhaps this is what AI dreams will happen to humanity

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That's not spooky at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When it gets that bad, nobody will be worrying about selfies.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, screw selfies. I'll definitely be more worried about getting pics of my lunch in case Instagram ever gets back on their feet.
edit on 8/7/22 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join