It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman 80, Banned From Pool After Reporting Man In Women's Shower Gawking At Little Girls

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And i did address your response to my question, being you don’t seem to be bothered by the Ys lack of action at all. Personally, I think they should have behaved differently- and you as well with the name calling and constant attributing of your assumptions towards any poster who dare interact with you. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrthunker

OH, I see now. You call yourself Mrthunker. Thunker. I see. Is that the name you thought I was calling you? Sorry. I read that as Mrtrucker. I wear bi-focals and mistook your handle as well as a life long case of dyslexia. I guess I scrambled the r from the Mr part and put it after the t in thunker which I then just took as Mrtrucker.

OK? Solved?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
your inability to read explains why you can’t be bothered to comprehend others. - thus assumptions made by you. Doesn’t explain why you choose to discuss other posters more than the OP- maybe being a grumpy old blind man who can’t interact with people in person or on the internet has something to do with it? Try making less assumptions and maybe you’ll find you aren’t so grumpy.

As for the bifocals- try transition lenses and take more time reading things over.

By now.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 17-8-2022 by Mrthunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrthunker

Bye now? Let's see if you really mean that.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
a reply to: infolurker

I read this article earlier and thought the woman had a great point

Why not have a special locker room for women that dont want to be subjected to men in there.

They can have 3 locker rooms

You can bet your house that if that happened, if "trans" people were given a separate facility that would be unacceptable, proof of bigotry, and further entrench their belligerent attitude.

The idea this is about "tolerance" is ludicrous...it's about power and entitlement and the relentless enforcement of an agenda.

Those in charge don't care how many children are being watched by deviants, they don't care how many women are subjected to uncomfortable situations, they only care about rubbing your nose in it at every opportunity while telling you there is nothing you can do to resist.

Genuine, everyday trans people who really are going through/have been through reassignment aren't important to them either.

Trans people are being weaponised and used by unscrupulous agitators who don't give a damn how counter productive it is or how much they are putting them at risk.

They are creating more division, polarising opinion, and they won't stop.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I’m more concerned about an 80 year old in a bikini…….

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
I’m more concerned about an 80-year-old in a bikini…….

Nobody was "gawking" at his wrinkly old ass ill bet.

When did this become a normal thing btw?

Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

For sure. Great one to pick to run defense on. Some of them, I aint touchin that I think, right?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The CBS radio news has been lying flat out about this case all last week, saying the woman was kicked out because of "not wanting to share the facilities with a trans person".

Instead of the truth of it which was "for complaining about a man dressed as a woman who was staring at the naked little girls there."

Unbelievable. CBS promoting or playing down pedos now.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
FFS, you people, anyone who could take a defensive role, or whatever, as already pointed out, how could anybody intellectually defend something unless they themselves are the same sorts of -whatever-.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Yup, I sure stepped in it I guess. Even attempts at a suggestion of reserved objectivity is more than some can handle.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join