It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman 80, Banned From Pool After Reporting Man In Women's Shower Gawking At Little Girls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
See, this is crazy.

A dude in the female shower area of a public pool gawking at little girls pulling down their suits to pee and the lady who complains is wrong?

Does anyone think this so called "tolerance and acceptance of everything and anything" has gone a bit too far? You got Pedo's allowed to ogle the little girls in the girls shower rooms now with no recourse? I guess the old lady should be charged with a hate crime now for complaining about a Pedo getting his jollies watching little girls pull down their suit bottoms to pee?

Disgusting.

mynorthwest.com...

“I saw a man in a woman’s bathing suit watching maybe four or five little girls pulling down their suits in order to use the toilet,” Jaman recalled. “I asked if he had a penis and he said it was none of my business. I told that man to ‘get out right now.’ ”

After alerting a pool staff member to the situation, Jaman said she was “stunned” when the staffer told her that she was “being discriminatory,” “was banned from the pool forever,” and that they were calling the police.

“She didn’t ask me what the problem was, if I was okay, nothing about me,” Jaman said. “It’s as if she was just waiting to pounce on me. It was just stunning.”

After exiting the shower and dressing, Jaman continued, another pool staff member confronted her in the foyer. “She told me that I was being discriminatory and not following the YMCA principles and values. I told her I respect all human beings and I’m not following any ideology.”

War on Women Indeed.
edit on 6-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read this article earlier and thought the woman had a great point

Why not have a special locker room for women that dont want to be subjected to men in there.

They can have 3 locker rooms

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

She should have found the parents of this littler girls and told them what she was witnessing, that will have taken care of the pervert in the showers.

This what the democrats want, the pedos will run wild everywhere, with their junk out of the trunk among littler children.

As long as they are using panties and a bra.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
women do not have the right to change in private . Its not your body or your choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

it takes a village,

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Why not have a special locker room for women that dont want to be subjected to men in there.

There is video as well of her experience. Story says she had heard of all this gender nonsense before but now she is awake and aware of it having now experienced it first hand. More will wake up as these events occur.

thedistance.substack.com/p/woman-80-banned-from-the-city-pool

Naive, unassuming, unversed in the new religion of Genderism, unaware that wokeness has quietly abolished all privacy rights for women and girls in Washington, Julie had unwittingly invoked the righteous wrath of a new American priest class. “None of your business,” the man replied. His name, she would later learn, is Clementine.

Apparently, YMCA values now require staff to help men access women and girls in vulnerable states of undress and have elderly women arrested for resisting.

The change took place without notice. As Bart now informed Julie, however, signage about “pride” and “inclusion” was fair warning she should not ask a man to remove himself from the shower area while she got dressed. Tut tut!

Julie had heard about controversies involving “gender identity” before this all happened last Tuesday, but paid them no mind. Now she is laser-focused on the administrative abolition of normal safeguarding practices at her local YMCA.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Why? A women's locker room is for women, not males who think they are women.

Basta.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a pretty dramatic story. The gal swam there for 35 years and they just booted her for this action? That hardly makes any sense at all.

One, if she has been swimming there for 35 years, the question arises, was she a member of the Y or was she daily paying member of the public. A simple guess here is that she was a member if she had been swimming there for 35 years.

If she had been a member for 35 years, it's likely that she knew many on the staff and that the staff knew her as well.
If she was a member, there are procedures to go through before revoking a membership. Warnings need to be given and sit downs for discussion. If a member, it's very possible that this gal had already had these warnings for whatever reasons, I have no idea.

If she was not a member but rather a daily paying swimmer I guess they could boot her for whatever reasons. Maybe she was a nuisance type always complaining about this and that and they just got tired of it.

I knew a guy at our Y who was like that. Always pissing and moaning about this and that and confronting other members. Wanting to swim in a lane by himself and arguing with people who wanted to share a lane. Me, I got along with him fine enough but I can tell you it was no surprise to me that after numerous warnings they finally gave him the boot.

But none of that addresses the question of the person in a woman's bathing suit in the bathroom with little girls. I am against penis laden loins to be allowed in female only locker rooms. But that said, we do not know if his person had a penis. We just don't know that. We don't know that this person was '' gawking'', all we know is that this is that this gal said the person was watching. Watching? Was it a glance, was it a prolonged look? We don't know, all we have to go on here is her interpretation.

She said she heard a males voice? It might have been a male walking by out side the locker room. It's an old Y and maybe the acoustics are bad.

Were there other adults in the room? Were there any other reports of this event? No word from the article. Has any other member, or not, over the course of time found either this person or other persons with penis laden loins in the women' locker room? We just don't know.

It's just to much for me to give much credence to this story that the Y would just give her the boot after 35 years of swimming there.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Should Men Be Allowed to Watch Women Shower, Girls Pee at the YMCA? Some Say Yes

The full video of an epic city council meeting

thedistance.substack.com...

Yesterday we brought you the story of Julie Jaman, an 80 year-old woman banned from the Port Townsend, Washington public pool after she objected to a male in the shower area watching little girls pee as she rinsed off after a swim. Thousands of people have now watched her public statement to the city council.

Which has us wondering: how many people really think it is a good idea to let men watch women shower and little girls pee? Please answer our reader poll so we can have a totally scientific sample of public opinion.

Believe it or not, some people really do say yes, and even more amazing they are not entirely men in prison for sex crimes!

Today, we bring you the rest of the comments from Monday night’s city council meeting. When ‘gender identity’ activists weren’t gibbering in neo-spiritual mumbo-jumbo, they were insulting local residents for expressing moderate, considerate views of the situation at hand. City council sessions are always amazing, but this one belongs in the record books.

Note that the first public comment made during the meeting was unrelated to gender identity issues, so it has been cut from this clip. The 32-minute timeline is otherwise unedited and unaltered.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is what the evil democrats want.

It is a gross perversion that is being rewarded while moral behavior is being punished.

I'm shocked that the evil democrats haven't charged her with some made-up crap and tossed her in jail.

The left gets to own this crap now.

It's not a "one time" or an "isolated" incident.

Crap like this is being done daily with the full approval of the left.

And people wonder why there's so much division in our country.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If she was a member, there are procedures to go through before revoking a membership. Warnings need to be given and sit downs for discussion

If you offend the woke trans mob, there are no procedures or discussions. You get cancelled.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

You are funny.

Do you REALLY think they would allow a separate Womens / Girls room? They will NOT allow that. They will demand access because THEY ARE Women.

You assume logical solutions would even be an option.

a 3rd option is still discrimination! They NEED to be allowed in.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
We are Sodom and Gomorrah. the country has sunk into degeneracy. Even if i would face arrest, i could never allow such a thing to happen. We have to face it and destroy this evil. Be the Hammer of God.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
As someone mentioned, there are holes in the story but if this man is allowed to be in a female change room in one place it will be happening all over.

This trend is opening up all sorts of possibilities to abuse toward children, women and even feminine trans women for whom women's washrooms/changerooms had always been a safe haven because if they passed as women they were usually very discreet about it in the past.

A mentally handicapped guy I used to look after was kicked permanently out of the men's change room after spending a little too much time soaping his junk when people were around. As he got older it got worse so I think in most cases the sooner its stopped the better and who cares about the offenders feelings.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
See, this is crazy. ... Does anyone think this so called "tolerance and acceptance of everything and anything" has gone a bit too far? ...

I'm actually composing a post about how tolerance has led to s demand for physical participation in their perversions. It's a bit if a continuation on my theme of the #LGBTQP+ movement. Be looking for it. It's sure to bring the pedo apologists out of their mothers' basements.

Yes, this is where tolerance has gotten us.

To briefly summarize what I'm writing, we've been left down this path:

From TOLERANCE to ACCEPTANCE to APPROVAL to AFFIRMATION to PARTICIPATION.

It is diabolical and it is destructive. More to come.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'd bet any money that the two staffers who confronted her were pedophiles themselves who were working there just to be around children, which would explain their hostile attitude towards her for calling it out.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thanks Info,
I see that the pool is run by both the city and the YMCA. That to me makes it sound like a pretty small town if the both the city and the Y run the pool.

Oh, yeah, here it is. Port Townsend, Washington... Population about 10,000
So if this gal was swimming there for 35 years she must have been well known among the staff as I suggested. But here is more.

Code of Conduct

When you access YMCA facilities and/or programs, you agree to:
1. Uphold the YMCA core values of caring, respect, honesty, and responsibility.
2. Provide an atmosphere free of discrimination, hatred, derogatory or unwelcome
comments, intimidation, conduct or actions of sexual nature, or actions based on an
individual’s sex, race, ethnicity, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status.
3. Be respectful of and cooperative with YMCA staff, lifeguards, and others.
4. Adhere to all YMCA guidelines and codes of conduct.
YMCA staff reserve the right to refuse service and membership to anyone who
violates any of these guidelines.

[....]

www.olympicpeninsulaymca.org...

Right there. Number 4. It's right there in the terms of use. Apparently this gal was verbally abusive to whoever that other person was and likely was abusive to staff as well. Sure she made it sound like she was just a victim but was she? Who knows how much hooping and howling she went through before they gave her the boot.

And yes, the city needs to take up this issue of penis's in the women's locker room.

edit on Sat Aug 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Obviously, this old woman will need to be exposed to more drag Queen story hours.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I'd bet any money that the two staffers who confronted her were pedophiles themselves who were working there just to be around children, which would explain their hostile attitude towards her for calling it out.

Get real. That town only has 10000 people. It's a small town and the pool is run by the Y and the city. How can you really believe that two pedos are on that staff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join