It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More American nuclear submarines arrive in Scotland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: VierEyes
May be a subtle reminder that our Silent Service is still out there protecting us.

Forgive me, I live 40 miles from this base. I've never felt protected. The opposite actually.

No place for these weapons in any society.

Convince Putin to give up his, and we'll go from here. But as long as he is publicly saying, "Nukes are a possibility and I can use them" with his minions publishing newspaper articles and maps on how any seconds it would take to nuke London, I would submit to you that those Tridents are the ONLY reason he hasn't indulged himself because he knows Moscow and St Petersberg are also on a list. So yeah, they are protecting you, whether you are insightful enough to understand it or not.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: VierEyes
May be a subtle reminder that our Silent Service is still out there protecting us.

Forgive me, I live 40 miles from this base. I've never felt protected. The opposite actually.

No place for these weapons in any society.

Convince Putin to give up his, and we'll go from here. But as long as he is publicly saying, "Nukes are a possibility and I can use them" with his minions publishing newspaper articles and maps on how any seconds it would take to nuke London, I would submit to you that those Tridents are the ONLY reason he hasn't indulged himself because he knows Moscow and St Petersberg are also on a list. So yeah, they are protecting you, whether you are insightful enough to understand it or not.

The other 180 odd countries that don't harbour these monstrosities must be living in constant terror and feel sooo unprotected all the time?

Get them so far to # off our soil.
If London wants them it can keep them on the Thames.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think some folk are confusing nuclear power with nuclear missiles.

(Obviously, a nuclear powered submarine could also be carrying nuclear missiles, but if there were no nuclear missiles, there would still be nuclear submarines)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

and the people who committed those crimes were turned over to the Japanese for prosecution. I've also heard allegations about other crimes of the same type, that when investigated turned out to be false.

Pretty much the same as the Air Force woman who told the media about mass rapes of female military personnel in Iraq. It turned out that she never went to Iraq.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There has been the loss of two US nuclear submarines. The USS Thresher and the USS Scorpion were both lost. The Navy has checked both wrecks and found very little leakage of radiation.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One of the methods to disarm a nuclear weapon is to blow it up. There are specific charges and specific locations to place those charges. Forget what you see on movies or television, those are just plot twists. If it comes down to a localized contaminated area or a full nuclear blast take the localized area every time and blow the sucker up.

In 1966 a B-52 bomber with thermonuclear weapons aboard collided with it's tanker near Palomares , Spain. Both aircraft were lost, some of the crews survived. At least one of the bombs had it's explosives detonate on impact. There was no nuclear explosion, just a small area of contaminated farmland.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I hope that I am wrong, but I think the reactionary conspirators are planning to create a nuclear war between Russia and the Western European nuclear countries in order to destroy much of the European continent, thus rendering it uninhabitable for a long time.
edit on 9 8 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Why would anyone want that? MAD.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ask them: Leadership of the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The Pope?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The Church.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Why what?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

All these 23s in just one Vatican garden can’t be a mere coincidence:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I have no idea.

So what?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

They are pointing to 2023 as the year of the beginning of the 5th phase (The artificial apocalypse).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join