It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I know and they didn't? The vaxx debacle and the participation of "educated" people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, I heard that, too. It was promised to prevent the virus. I guess they never said it would "cure" it, but they sure as hell said it would prevent it. Even double-injected/double-infected Beijing Joe said that if you got the shot you would not get the virus.

I called bovine feces on it. I heard it. I didn't believe it. Why?

BECAUSE I DID MY OWB RESEARCH!!!!!!!

Actually, in response to MiddleInsite's comment, I can't understand why anyone would have taken the injection if they did not think that it prevent infection. Did you, MiddleInsite, believe that it was going to protect you from the virus? And how do you feel now that you know that that was a lie?

They're claiming that to justify their mistake. It's like taking DayQuil when you don't have a cold. Nobody in their right mind would take a vaccine if it didn't work, but I know if I'd fallen for it, I'd make excuses as well.

Biden said it would even protect against the "Delda" variant, LOL.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I was going to post that video ... Followed by the recent announcements that the [p]Resident has "covid."

not just has covid, but after taking a victory lap around his office, he bragged about Trump having to go to the hospital, but he didn't, cuz he's awesome. But now is sick again, still testing positive, still hacking, and still sick. karma, what a wonderful equalizer.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
"Education" is highly overrated, especially college degrees. Intelligence is also ,imo, not equated to 'being awake'.
I have a masters degree in a tech field, while I have not tried using it , I consider it pretty much useless.
The most 'educated' can be fast asleep as you have seen all around us.
I don't think it takes intelligence to be 'awake'. It's just a matter of being aware of what's going around you in the world and especially understanding basic 'human nature' .
I can instantly spot the 'self grandeur' in many of these so called 'politicians' and 'elites' . It's 100% about them, everything they do is. To me it's so obvious they don't give 2 sh*ts about any of us, and I'm baffled that not everyone can see that

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I can instantly spot the 'self grandeur' in many of these so called 'politicians' and 'elites' . It's 100% about them, everything they do is. To me it's so obvious they don't give 2 sh*ts about any of us, and I'm baffled that not everyone can see that

I think that that's somethink like what they call psychopaths.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Because those 'educated folks' that got it, the professional medical folks, were also coerced by medical boards and corporations masquerading as medical/ethical bodies?

ha...masque

I'm not asking about people who were coerced and did it under duress; I'm talking about "educated" people who were on board with the whole thing, who actually thought it was good, that it was going to save the world.

Many of us were coerced. Some gave in, some did not. I'm talking about those who should have known better but didn't.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I think that that's somethink like what they call psychopaths.
That and narcissists

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You have to understand that is something call the human condition, some are born to be leaders and the rest to be followers, then is that small portion that is actually no that small, that question anything, they are the difficult people and a thorn in any system of government.

I question anything, yes I had my moments in whish I was ready to give up, but something in my gut feelings keep saying no, do not do it, is not right, smell wrong and is something that does not sounds or look right.

The is the ones that go coerced into giving up in order to keep their jobs, like my daughter and my husband even when they knew something was not right.

edit on 3-8-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They're claiming that to justify their mistake. It's like taking DayQuil when you don't have a cold. Nobody in their right mind would take a vaccine if it didn't work, but I know if I'd fallen for it, I'd make excuses as well.

Biden said it would even protect against the "Delda" variant, LOL.

I've often said that the phenomenon we're observing is in part one of people who have made a fatal mistake and now have to coerce others to take the same path so that they can convince themselves that they did the right thing. There are many in that situation now.

I recently saw a video of a woman - I think she was a nurse - who read off a long list of health issues she's had since taking the injection, directly attributed it all to the injection, then at the end of her video said, "If I had it to do over again, would I? YES!"

People just bat-poop crazy.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That's why I'm asking for answers to my questions. What "research" convinced him/her/they/them/zer/zim/etc. that it was good and worth taking into the body? I really want to see that.

I doubt that I will. But I really want to.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
People do stupid things when they are scared. It’s natural. This country has been growing weaker and weaker every decade. Most citizens are soft and weak. They can’t even do the most basic things if the electricity goes out, or the internet goes out or if they do not have their laptop or smart phone. We are ripe for an invasion from china. a reply to: incoserv

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
People do stupid things when they are scared. It’s natural. This country has been growing weaker and weaker every decade. Most citizens are soft and weak. They can’t even do the most basic things if the electricity goes out, or the internet goes out or if they do not have their laptop or smart phone. We are ripe for an invasion from china. a reply to: incoserv

This is true. People are weak and frightened. That leads to stupidity. And it's exactly where the ruling elite want them to be.

Ask any group of Americans what the most important thing they'd stock up on if they knew that tomorrow all supply lines would be shut down. It's frightening how many say, first thing, TOILET PAPER!!!!1

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Simple really
They fell for it because
Appeal to authority...
You didn't because
ATS

I like to think it's the other way around. I'm on ATS becuase I didn't.

:
edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There has been a lot of malfeasance as it pertains to COVID19 and the vaccine program that was supposedly designed to combat the disease.

The first of which was the removal of what we were told was "red tape."

But these pieces of red tape weren't just regulatory hurdles that didn't make sense. They were systemic hurdles that included safety regulations, regulations on data storage and analytics and other systems designed to safeguard the end-user.
www.statnews.com...

Pfizer even compromised it's own control by giving the placebo group the vaccine before their case studies were complete. Months ahead of their own schedule. Why the rush?

Since the beginning of the year we see the effectiveness of vaccines against COVID being significantly less than initial reports promised and people who have been vaccinated and boosted are getting COVID19 at far higher rates than unvaccinated individuals with natural immunity. www.reuters.com...
Reports among agencies and media are still conflicting in many cases which goes to show just how much muddy water there is to wade through. What does seem to be consistent, however, is the very low death rate of all individuals after infection by COVID. It started initially high and has since diminished significantly. The emergency is over the but the fear mongering certainly isn't.

If we look at the cumulative case/fatality rate of COVID19 over time the data reflects what I said above:

Cumulative Case/Fatality Rate

Even if we had done nothing at all this virus would have waned in severity over time and we would have seen a similar C/FR. Regardless the kill rate of this virus has always been under one percent for the vast majority of the population and regardless of whether you took the vaccine or not, there was never a justification for the level of social discord, ostracism, ultimatums, or threats we witnessed.

edit on 832022 by LunaticPandora because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Common sense. And you didn't get hypnotized by the bs.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LunaticPandora

But ... but ... but ... research!!!!!! I did my research!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Common sense. And you didn't get hypnotized by the bs.

Yeah, that explains why I didn't.

But it does not explain why they did.

Unless, as others have more or less said, they were already hypnotized and were devoid of any common sense to begin with.

edit on 2022 8 03 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Most people took the vaccine because they were threatened with loss of livelihood or social ostracism. In some places they were threatened with concentration camps and being forcibly isolated from their friends and family. Something that was never justified either.

Out went informed consent (consent being the operative word), out went sound scientific practices, out went medical ethics. People were denied life-saving treatments because they didn't get the vaccine. Out went medical privacy, out went any control or check on the power of governments to force unwanted medical interventions on individuals. The whole time people were told "Of course you have a choice, you can choose what we tell you or you can choose the consequences." Consent was never in the cards.

As time goes on and the consequences of this vaccine are realized we will begin to see how much damage has really been done to the trust people have put into the institutions and individuals who enforced these mandates. Ultimately, we will also discover how much damage we've done to humanity as the consequences of mRNA technology is more fully realized. We're just now starting to see the research on how these vaccines affect our DNA.

A Brave New World lies ahead.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75

This too unfortunately .But then again, I would have been afraid for my old mom or my young child, but I was not because I could see through the BS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join