It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gateway Pundit Files Legal Action to Unseal and Identify The Global Elite Scumbags

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: chr0naut

There's some incremental measured twerking available.

www.tmz.com...

I can't unsee that. Damn.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

www.tmz.com...

Evil Controllers often have fun, even if thousands are dying due to their actions. ZERO Conscience.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We already know 3 big names on the list. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew. Exactly nothing has come from that.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
We already know 3 big names on the list. Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew. Exactly nothing has come from that.

And until the obvious ones are detained for their crimes there simply is no justice. We sit at the precipice of "1984" rules being applied to all of us world-wide. Just like the book, they are going for domination of everything each of us are allowed to do.
ETA
I agree that the chronuat has NOT taking the sides of the common man repeatedly. I would hope these points of fact we kindly give would eventually stick. This is simple really. Connect the dots and see the picture develop for yourself.
edit on 2-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

And until the obvious ones are detained for their crimes there simply is no justice. We sit at the precipice of "1984" rules being applied to all of us world-wide. Just like the book, they are going for domination of everything each of us are allowed to do.
ETA
I agree that the chronuat has NOT taking the sides of the common man repeatedly. I would hope these points of fact we kindly give would eventually stick. This is simple really. Connect the dots and see the picture develop for yourself.

There are lists of people that conspiracies theorists have implicated for decades. People who set up banks and railroads and high value utility companies. Some of them have died and their financial and political empires have just faded away.

Despite what the accusers say, the actual hard evidence of wrongdoing is fairly thin on the ground.

Perhaps when someone accuses someone of doing something wrong, they should also specify the particular crime, and pertinent details like times, dates, and names of the victims affected?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

When providing those very things you are pretending to care about, then we get crickets from you. Nothing solid but the crickets chirping. You are one of several who disappear or try to shift the narrative to some BS tangent that missed the whole point. Apparently those of you doing this are trained to do so.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Oh, my gosh I was just thinking the same thing, the despicable low dirty elite will always protect themselves, they feel entitle to protections because lets face it, they supply the money to the corrupted politicians for those protections.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Here's to hoping....
Sure didnt work for the DC madam.
She had the goods and swore she would not commit suicide.
She did it anyway.
Well son of a bitch!

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

When providing those very things you are pretending to care about, then we get crickets from you. Nothing solid but the crickets chirping. You are one of several who disappear or try to shift the narrative to some BS tangent that missed the whole point. Apparently those of you doing this are trained to do so.

Where does this training occur, when, and by whom? Do they have training materials? A dental plan?

What specific laws where broken by the World Health Organization, when, and who were the specific victims?

Similarly, what laws were broken by the World Economic Forum? Who are their victims?

Same with Bill Gates. What specific laws did he break, and how does he get money or political power from the things you say he has done?

Do you think at this stage, that Pfizer or Moderna are rolling in the money, and have no competitors or production or distribution costs?

What about all those previous vaccines like you probably had when you were a child, did they make the companies that supplied the vaccines wealthy above all other companies?

What companies ARE actually at the top in regards to total wealth? Why wouldn't someone who wants to control the world invest in, and control, those companies like Wallmart, Amazon, Exxon, Alphabet, Microsoft, Costco, AT&T, The Home Depot, and Apple? Why do these greedy evil conspirators keep putting their efforts behind small-fry businesses, instead of the really big ones?

edit on 4/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Where does this training occur, when, and by whom? Do they have training materials? A dental plan?

There has been information posted to ATS in the past about such training and counter intelligence programs, along with supporting documents on how to respond to certain things being posted online, and the techniques that should be used.

I remember one person talking about working for a pro-Jewish company. It didn't sound like the greatest job, so I doubt that they had dental plans, but I guess that's up to each individual employer.

Bill Gates was involved with trying to force to word to take an experimental drug, knowing he would profit tremendously, if such enforcement was enacted. He had told the world that he expected to make 20 to 1 returns on his vaccine investments, and he has spoken out about wanting to reduce and control the human population.

The WEF seems to attempting to usurp every organization with any major power, similarly to what the Bolivian Illuminati did.

I'm not a lawyer or a prosecutor, but I know that some of things happening the world today are absolutely horrendous, and are seemingly paving the way towards a dystopian future.

edit on 4-8-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There has been information posted to ATS in the past about such training and counter intelligence programs, along with supporting documents on how to respond to certain things being posted online, and the techniques that should be used.

I remember one person talking about working for a pro-Jewish company. It didn't sound like the greatest job, so I doubt that they had dental plans, but I guess that's up to each individual employer.

Bill Gates was involved with trying to force to word to take an experimental drug, knowing he would profit tremendously, if such enforcement was enacted. He had told the world that he expected to make 20 to 1 returns on his vaccine investments, and he has spoken out about wanting to reduce and control the human population.

The WEF seems to attempting to usurp every organization with any major power, similarly to what the Bolivian Illuminati did.

I'm not a lawyer or a prosecutor, but I know that some of things happening the world today are absolutely horrendous, and are seemingly paving the way towards a dystopian future.

The Bolivian Illuminati? They are insidious, you know there's brazillians of them about...

They are the ones riding nimble llamas, with their bright hand woven clothing, and looking down on us all from their lofty Southern American mountain hideouts?

They had stepped pyramids, too, so, It's definite. Illuminati confirmed...

edit on 4/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: infolurker

Suicides and "suicides" depending on how well connected they are.

Epstein likely just has a backup island all ready to go- and is renting out entire lots to his rich buddies.

Maybe that's what has been going on in Antarctica all along...

And it just may make a great place to bury the bodies?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.tmz.com...

Evil Controllers often have fun, even if thousands are dying due to their actions. ZERO Conscience.

Don’t know if it’s natural disease or disease by design or a byproduct of something else, but there’s far too many aside from lack of conscience just can’t take hold of any accountability at all. It’s always someone else’s fault. They would never rape, murder, plunder or D) All of the above if _______ wouldn’t have called them a poopooface in Kindergarten. Or it just falls under the narcissism category. There’s far too many. I have theories though

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My bad.

I meant the Bavarian Illuminati. You got me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join