It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gateway Pundit Files Legal Action to Unseal and Identify The Global Elite Scumbags

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well it looks like someone (The Gateway Pundit) is suing to unseal the identity of Epstein's clients.

Gateway Pundit lawyers Marc Randazza and Jay Wolman of the Randazza Legal Group, along with GP General Counsel John Burns filed a motion to intervene in the Guiffre v. Maxwell case in the United States District Court for the District of New York.

GP is asking the Court to unseal all records identifying Epstein’s Sex Clients.

You can read a copy of the brief, here.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... gs-abused-trafficked-minors/

I'm not hopeful that any information will come out of this. I suspect that Epstein and his clients are being protected.

You heard me correctly. As someone who was trained in the art of illusion from a very young age, I can tell you that Epstein's "suicide", was most likely not a suicide, or a murder. To a trained magician, a and a witness to more than a few cover-ups, the whole thing looks like a prison break and disappearing act. A suicide that looks like it could of been murder? Well, that's misdirection and a possible reason for the missing video footage, but a prison break is a better reason. There were also some suspicious "contractors" working as prison guards, and a military vehicle and personnel involved with Epstein's extraction in the early hours of the morning.

Besides the fact that I saw David Copperfield's phone number in Epstein's black book, I always figured that someone with $400 million, connections in high places in government and elsewhere, and dirt on many of those people, could escape justice.

If this theory is true, then Epstein had help and protection, so it would be almost safe to assume the his clients that have been protected up until this point, will continue to be protected in a similar fashion to the truth about the 2020 election.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's to hoping.
Sure didnt work for the DC madam.
She had the goods and swore she would not commit suicide.
She did it anyway.
Well son of a bitch!
edit on 31-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

What?

Did I just hear a prediction that there were going to be a ton of freak accidents and suicides coming to people around this legal group and the gateway pundit?

And that a Federal Judge will rule against it or dismiss it outright?

I thought I did.....

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Haven't they been naming and shaming for ages?

Now you are telling us that they don't even know?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Suicides and "suicides" depending on how well connected they are.

Epstein likely just has a backup island all ready to go- and is renting out entire lots to his rich buddies.

Maybe that's what has been going on in Antarctica all along...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You're the one who wants the records to stay hidden

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Nah, if someone has done something wrong, throw the book at them.

But if they have done something wrong, why would you believe that a FOIA request would show it up?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The real "magic trick" was disposing of Epstein after getting him out of prison.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The real "magic trick" was disposing of Epstein after getting him out of prison.

I bet they have an "island of lost toys" (disgraced famous ppl) just for peeps like Jeffrey. We could think of it as the opposite of Gitmo. How long before his partner in crime Maxwell joins him?
edit on 1-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We know the names, other people know the names. What we need is legal proof and official announcements of the names. Until then people will just say "its not proven".

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

the security guards internet search history of lavish items and them buying new homes and cars is enough to tell me they were paid off to keep quiet. The camera footage missing or deleted tells me he was not murdered or suicided. otherwise we would have all seen that footage to solidify that angle. I do believe he was Mossad and was extracted from that jail. The only pictures we saw of him after death was on a stretcher which didn't even look like him.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I bet they have an "island of lost toys" (disgraced famous ppl) just for peeps like Jeffrey. We could think of it as the opposite of Gitmo. How long before his partner in crime Maxwell joins him?

If that island is a graveyard then sure. Epstein is more useful as a cautionary tale to motivate other "partners" than a prisoner who has lost all business contacts and financial assets.

edit on 1-8-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
WHOOPS, sorry. ALL documents got shredded after the case. It was quite accidental.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
WHOOPS, sorry. ALL documents got shredded after the case. It was quite accidental.

All documents were stored on a dominion server and we can’t let you look at those. That would put the legitimacy of elections into question.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But if they have done something wrong, why would you believe that a FOIA request would show it up?

I don't believe you mean that at all. I think you are quite happy to go along with the initial statements regarding the judge's recommendations.

As to why FOIA requests may make a difference, it seems you also don't understand how government works.

For a judge to make a decision does not require government intervention or interference, nor does it matter if government employees disregard or follow government policies. For a government to receive a FOIA request however takes the matter out of the government's hands to a certain extent. The government (whichever party the government is part of or formed by) is then bound by the FOIA request to investigate and pronounce on the matter.

Can the government then cover up? Of course they can, but there is then a record of request, which means that even if they cover up, it doesn't mean it will be covered up forever.
edit on 1-8-2022 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting idea, but not likely if he had proper dead-man switches in place.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't believe you mean that at all. I think you are quite happy to go along with the initial statements regarding the judge's recommendations.

As to why FOIA requests may make a difference, it seems you also don't understand how government works.

For a judge to make a decision does not require government intervention or interference, nor does it matter if government employees disregard or follow government policies. For a government to receive a FOIA request however takes the matter out of the government's hands to a certain extent. The government (whichever party the government is part of or formed by) is then bound by the FOIA request to investigate and pronounce on the matter.

Can the government then cover up? Of course they can, but there is then a record of request, which means that even if they cover up, it doesn't mean it will be covered up forever.

Honestly, as a non-American, I don't care who the current idiot in charge there might be.

I do care that the bad choices for leaders from the US we have seen, for decades, do have impact upon my life when they ignorantly go around pressing buttons and asking "what does this one do"?

After decades of stability all it takes is someone who thinks they 'know better' than hundreds of the worlds cleverest people have been trying to balance things for lifetimes, and they blunder in with some idea that they will be the new broom.

What I want to see is someone who has high ideals, but prefers action through incremental measured tweaking of parameters, rather than one who throws spanners in the works.

edit on 1/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's some incremental measured twerking available.

www.tmz.com...

edit on 1-8-2022 by IndieA because: added link to video

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

New York district judges are a part of the evil controller organization. Small fry, but members who job it to "protect" the leaders.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't believe you. I think you are rooting for them and the globalists. You sure as hell aren't for the people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join