It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong about Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Woof. I bark to no one. You?

Yeah you do. You, and those like you have been brainwashed to react like a rabid dog every time you see, hear, or read the name "Trump."

You call him criminal without any factual evidence but just the LIES you have been told by Pelosi, Schummer, Cheny, Schiff, Swalwell, aOC, etc, etc.

Those like you ignore FACTS and instead believe LIES. So don't attempt to claim you don't bark when it concerns Trump because corrupt China/Russia first democrats/RINOs trained you and the entire anti-Trump crowd to react in such a manner.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

First, President Trump talked about treatments and making those treatments like Ivermectin, etc available to all Americans. But democrats/leftists/anti-Trumpers lied and made up crap about these treatments which is not true.

While President Trump has said the vaccines are safe, which is false but he just doesn't know it, he still gave Americans A CHOICE. He always stated it is the choice of every person to decide to be jabbed or not...

Only democrats/the left/anti-Trumpers alongside some RINOs were/are the only ones pushing for everyone to be jabbed...

As for YOUR claims of his "big ego"?...

Second, he gave control over his companies to his son, which made him lose a lot of money. In fact, meanwhile the democrats and RINOs and Dr. Death Fauci made money from the vaccines, President Trump has been the only one to LOSE MONEY...

He also is not longer in the list of America's 400 richest people. He also worked as POTUS to better the country meanwhile the mainstream media lied about him day in and day out.

If he cared about his ego, he would have stopped running for POTUS when the entire mainstream media, the left and even RINOs all turned against him.

The fact that the mainstream media, the democrats/RINO and their elitist masters are all against Trump is still 100% proof that the best person for POTUS in 2024 for the U.S. and it's people is still Trump.

So stop lying and making up crap about him which is not true.

edit on 2-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thnx. 'Been saying all are Bozos. Geez kids...We.Have. No.Real.Choice.Ever.

Destiny provided, contrived and directed by whatever TPTB. Been this way since "Tricky Dick Nixon" really days when we started looking at how and who maintains 1 admin to another.

What we found? The circus we live in and scream at each other across the bleachers?

Someone "sold" us our tickets, let us into their place, produced the "dog n pony show"... and charged us to park.

See any similarities here? 🇺🇲

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

is Desantis decent ? I dont know him , he was against Fauci, Biden,CDC so at least smarter than Trump/Biden in that area.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: infolurker

Don't support criminals...

Trump has had the feds up his ass for 7 years and has yet to be charged with so much as an unpaid parking ticket.

I guarantee you or I couldn't withstand that much scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How the hell would any of us know? We never know. Until after we vote 'em in office.

I'm going w Bozos. All.
✌️

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hehe, it`s same game here.

Politicians are highly overrated , slimy bastards

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The Devils in the Deal. He knows...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ive been tryin to get everyone just to realize.
Thnx

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
DONALD CHUMP IS THE BIGGEST TWO FACED PERSON ON THE PLANET

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

First, President Trump talked about treatments and making those treatments like Ivermectin, etc available to all Americans. But democrats/leftists/anti-Trumpers lied and made up crap about these treatments which is not true.

While President Trump has said the vaccines are safe, which is false but he just doesn't know it, he still gave Americans A CHOICE. He always stated it is the choice of every person to decide to be jabbed or not...

Only democrats/the left/anti-Trumpers alongside some RINOs were/are the only ones pushing for everyone to be jabbed...

As for YOUR claims of his "big ego"?...

Second, he gave control over his companies to his son, which made him lose a lot of money. In fact, meanwhile the democrats and RINOs and Dr. Death Fauci made money from the vaccines, President Trump has been the only one to LOSE MONEY...

He also is not longer in the list of America's 400 richest people. He also worked as POTUS to better the country meanwhile the mainstream media lied about him day in and day out.

If he cared about his ego, he would have stopped running for POTUS when the entire mainstream media, the left and even RINOs all turned against him.

The fact that the mainstream media, the democrats/RINO and their elitist masters are all against Trump is still 100% proof that the best person for POTUS in 2024 for the U.S. and it's people is still Trump.

So stop lying and making up crap about him which is not true.

"He just doesn't know it?" What, is he an idiot then? Seems many of the people who support Trump know the vaccines to be harmful, but the Trump man himself doesn't know? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmnnmmmm

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Me too!

I can't vote for Trump under ANY circumstances. He's not a true American. He is ONLY about himself. He is a danger to democracy.

a reply to: Annee

We hear you Nancy

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

"He just doesn't know it?" What, is he an idiot then? Seems many of the people who support Trump know the vaccines to be harmful, but the Trump man himself doesn't know?

The world is not one dimensional. Yes I believe that Trump did not understand some of the more conspiratorial elements around him, and in this particular case, the vaccine fraud and the depopulation agenda. He is more of a business person, so he has a keen sense about that. He did improve the economy quite a deal. Now, he is also much more strongly “American Patriot” stock than the Pelosis and the Bidens of the world, who are just globalist power brokers who have no loyalty to country, and that is why they openly accuse him of being a nationalist and so on, you get the drift here right ? These people put boulders in his path precisely because he is an American Patriot with whom that aspect resonates with so many Americans. I think a lot of people didn’t understand his naïveté about the vaccines. I just see it as him not having the full scope of the real conspiracy against America by the globalists who care only about money and power.
Good luck then in your pursuit of whatever you deem important in your life.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You can it see it your way, and I can see it my way. They are all the same in my view and it would take a lot for me to change my opinion on him being an imbecile.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You can it see it your way, and I can see it my way. They are all the same in my view and it would take a lot for me to change my opinion on him being an imbecile.

Who are all the same? Politicians?

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sorry for the late response, as I leave the online world when on Vaca , or its not such a great Vaca, if you know what I mean.
Yes, President Trump loves this country. It is not a romantic, gooshy love for sure, but the love for the way we were... God knows I miss it and so many others on here as well, I am sure. If you try to define the way things were, words just do not cut it. It is a mental image, still flawed in many ways, but it was OUR mental image.

Probably the same simile as Egyptian frustration ... the glyphs were incapable of depicting how they really thought about life.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join