It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-26-22 Mega Millions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Blueracer
What would you do if you won?

Buy everyone on ATS their own FEMA coffin and still have plenty left over to rebuild the Georgia Guidestones.

Strange i would have thought yould buy some hunter biden paintings to decorate your bathroom with? 🤨

He has finer taste, he wants the Epstein Clinton in blue dress painting.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'd build a Pyramid house to live in.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Bought two tickets.

What would I do if I won....use the five bucks to buy a couple of tickets for the next drawing....I have won five bucks on the game before, that is what I consider a big win on that game. I am happy if I win five bucks.

Winning millions of bucks would just complicate my life...don't even want to win a lot of money like that. The charities would be bugging me all the time, I would have no peace. The relatives would be pissed if I didn't give them a million bucks...even my second and third cousins would get pissed at me if I didn't give them money. I would not need to search ancestry anymore for relatives....just win eight hundred million and everyone related to you will be calling you.

I would probably give the winning ticket to my daughter, but she might begin to hate me when it turns her life to hell after a year.....maybe I should only buy tickets that pay a jackpot no higher than ten grand and have better odds...but then again, ten grand will make my social security taxable...so that sucks too.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

There is one in Wadsworth Illinois

www.atlasobscura.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Build it out of stacks of cash?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The Mega Millions lottery jackpot grew to an estimated $810 million Tuesday and players are testing their luck nationwide -- including Todd Graves, the founder of fast-food restaurant chain Raising Cane's.

At $2 a ticket, Graves spent $100,000 and bought 50,000 tickets Monday, one for each of his 50,000 employees at the chicken chain with locations in 35 states.

"Times are tough out there," Raising Cane's CEO AJ Kumaran told CNN. "(Employees are) seeing it at their gas stations and gas pumps, they're seeing it on their grocery shelves ... Things aren't exactly easy these days, so when we saw there is a chance to not only have a little fun, but maybe win a little bit extra money for our people, we wanted to do it."

"Buying 50,000 lottery tickets is harder than you think!" Graves wrote on Twitter. "Hoping to share the winning jackpot with our 50,000 @RaisingCanes Crew."
If any of the 50,000 tickets produce a winner, Kumaran said the prize will be distributed across all employees, calling it a "collective ticket for everybody."
The feedback from employees has been nothing but excitement and anticipation for the draw, Kumaran said.
Friday's winning numbers were 14, 40, 60, 64, 66, plus the gold Mega Ball 16.

If Tuesday's draw doesn't produce a winner, Kumaran said the chain plans on playing again.
"If there is no winner, we're going to buy until there is a winner," he said.
www.cnn.com...

It comes out to approximately $9,400 per employee.
I guess he has money to blow @ $100k per day until there's a winner. 🤷‍♂️
edit on CDT01Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:15:51 -050000000007b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'd use it to have a comfortable life and use the rest to try and build a small gated futuristic high tech city/town that's off limits to the normies.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: Blueracer
What would you do if you won?

Buy everyone on ATS their own FEMA coffin and still have plenty left over to rebuild the Georgia Guidestones.

Strange i would have thought yould buy some hunter biden paintings to decorate your bathroom with? 🤨

He has finer taste, he wants the Epstein Clinton in blue dress painting.

I was working on a political comedy comic for a bit involving hunter and joe biden. The thing was really Hunter looking like Junior from problem child in his birthday satan outfit visiting the white house....

The premise very basically looked like this

Joe was trying to have an important phone call on the lawn while taking champ out to take a crap but instead was pissing on snowmen and trying to maul the slaves shoveling the snow in front of Brandon.
Joe was talking to the chinese and they wanted more extortion money but joe told the chinese he had an important meeting with the smartest person he knows
in the background you see hunter in the satan birthday costume sneaking into the white house

moments later joes on his way to the oval office but in the mean time hunters inside trying to upload dick pics on joes laptop

joe comes in and yells at hunter "remember the last time you touched one of those" in reference to the laptop

the next few frames joes trying to compose himself with co caine and stimulants while hunter keeps bouncing around saying " is this the spot, is this the spot?" "How bout here huh huh ?"

and then Joe says no it was right here and points to a stain on the floor

The art carries alot of this story but basically what it boils down to is Hunter was trying to take a dick pic in the exact location the Bill and monica BJ went down at. FUnny you brought up the blue dress

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I read a bumper sticker once that made so much sense, it cured me from ever wasting my money.

It read: "The Lottery is a tax on people with poor math skills."

Words of wisdom.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
When the stones get rebuilt, we need to adjust the clearly wrong numbers.

Those were far too high.

If you properly account for DB's girth the numbers are fairly close.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The odds of winning the lottery is 1 in 302 million.

The odds of being born is 1 in 400 trillion.

This means the likelihood of being born equates to winning the lottery 1.33 million times.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Sound math.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Lottery money is like drug money. It’s cursed. You’ll live a happier and probably longer life not dirtying yourself with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here's to all of us hitting it, good luck

Besides that I'd also like to win the lottery.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I would give away 750 million 1 million at a time.
So 750 people would each get 1 million.

That's always been my plan if I ever win the lotto.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think you're on to something. The original person(s) who commisioned the stones did so based off of consumption for that time.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I think you're on to something. The original person(s) who commisioned the stones did so based off of consumption for that time.

Thank you.

I would also use my winnings to open a pizza franchise that makes kids eat bugs while getting Saran wrapped.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Here's to all of us hitting it, good luck

Besides that I'd also like to win the lottery.

Hell currently I got a better chance of hitting the lottery...

I'll be generous as hell.
edit on 27-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nobody hit the jackpot last night. The next drawing is Friday, 7-29-22 and the estimated jackpot is $1 billion at this time. Could be higher by drawing time.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

still have plenty left over to rebuild the Georgia Guidestones.

I live 63 miles from the Georgia Guidestones. FYI its also a common direction for UFO's as they head towards Hartwell, Georgia which is 11 miles away from the Guidestones. Then they go up into space and NO not over the horizon. So, Hartwell. The Center of the World according to the Cherokee Indians from the 1500's. So what did they see?

Since your now in Colorado the new Guidestones should be built as a monument within your airport near that other demonic sculpture. Way too many hillbillies in Georgia and South Carolina.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

It comes out to approximately $9,400 per employee.
I guess he has money to blow @ $100k per day until there's a winner. 🤷‍♂️

This is a slap in the face to every employee. Whey doesn't he just give them a bonus with that money. That is in the hand and not some dream.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join