It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec2020 - VP Mike Pence Vowed to Fight Democrats Stealing the 2020 Election for Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Look what Vice President Mike Pence said on December 11, 2020. A little over 1 month after the Democrats stole the Presidency from Donald J. Trump, and handed it to Joseph R. Biden.

"We're going to keep fighting until every legal vote is counted, and every illegal vote is thrown out!

And we will never stop fighting to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
Source: twitter.com...

How many illegal votes have been thrown out in any given state?

Democrats don't like when Republicans say, "We're Going to Fight".

Why hasn't the committee of rabid Democrats investigating the massive Jan 6, 2021 protest at the U.S. Capitol, asked the former Vice President about the incendiary language he used to rile up those who were angry at Democrats for the Nov 2020 election steal/insurrection?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

O c’mon we know both sides are all talk and not much else.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Two wings on the same bird.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Sounds like Mike Pence was/is a polished liar, despite being a deeply religious man.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

A bird to be hunted and served for dinner?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

A bird to be hunted and served for dinner?

Not at my table!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Or two nuts on the same turd?

edit on 26-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Even tho you're right J it certainly fails not to piss off
patriotic Americans watching their country fail. All in
the wake of witnessing Trump show us what should've
always been what could've been. I wonder if that was
Donald Trumps only real purpose some times.

The best country and governing system mankind has
ever been able to conjure. We were so close but alas
someone thing or group just couldn't stand it. Now it
seems someone has pulled the plug.

Lights out.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Because he had too. He did not want it to get bad until 1/6. To be honest, I think Pence backdoored the entire thing in the end.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Because he had too. He did not want it to get bad until 1/6. To be honest, I think Pence backdoored the entire thing in the end.

Opinions are like rectums, etc etc.

My rectum postulates that his duties to the federal institution superceded his duty to protect the career of any individual.

edit on 26-7-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Naw. I never looked into Pence too much early on and did before the 2020 election and realized just what a company DC man he was. Clean guy. No issues. Easy vet...but we tend to forget it was him who was tapped to run against HRC when they were telling 45 to not go to the RNC Convention. Just like somehow Sanders did not get the nod. THAT one is still a classic. Poor old fart. Pence would be following in the footsteps of McCain and Romney...and even Dole. Life long 'clean' RNC guys set to lose.

Opinions are like rectums....

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

My hypothesis...

The GOP allowed the steal because they despised Trump as much as the Democrats.

The Dems were only supposed to cheat enough to get Biden in and not impact the down ticket.

They cheated a little extra but the GOP is fine as long as they promise not to do it again without their permission.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sadly, I have to agree with that, here in the south the democrats Marxist gave great promises to Latinos of more jobs, better pay and to the black community, what did Warnock did after he got his win? he crapped on all those promises and went out to Washington to dine, party and have a good time with the Marxist democrats.

He can not even have an advertising telling what he has done for GA because he has none done a darn thing, all the advertising is bashing the GOP candidates, but he will look at you on your eyes and remind you he is a "pastor", he is darn joke.

Is good to be in Washington and spend the money that is not yours to live the life of splendor.

Dictatorships and communist are the ones that love this.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Pence did get paid some coin the day he did not challenge the election certification and signed of for Joe. As VP he was in a position to nullify the election results due too much election fraud.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

My hypothesis...

The GOP allowed the steal because they despised Trump as much as the Democrats.

The Dems were only supposed to cheat enough to get Biden in and not impact the down ticket.

They cheated a little extra but the GOP is fine as long as they promise not to do it again without their permission.

Also, as Donald Trump pointed out last evening, FOX NEWS Corporate Director, former Speaker of the House, corrupted Republican PAUL RYAN, is calling the shots much of the time. As evidenced by this on-air programming choice yesterday...

Fox News declined to air former President Donald Trump’s Tuesday speech at the America First Policy Institute (AFPI) summit, despite airing a speech by Vice President Mike Pence hours earlier.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

People like Paul Ryan and Rupert Murdoch (owner of FoxNews), forget that the internet is permanent, which makes Mike Pence's statements about 2020 Election Fraud and his vowing to "get to the bottom of it", easily found by anyone who can do a search online.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Glad to see people in here agreeing that both parties are pretty much one and the same. Can we keep that energy going?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The last four years of Trump admin the republicans didn't do anything on immigration they mocked Trump's border wall.

Not sure what the republicans plan on doing the next four years should they win in the fall
I am not holding onto hope that the republicans would do anything agaisnt woke social justice polices.

Only Ron DeSantis seems to have the nervous on standing up against Disney we shall see.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The RINO/Neo republicans hated the idea of populists, anti war politicians running elections look at how the republicans treated Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
2.14.2023 (Happy Valentine's Day!)

Former VP Mike Pence is fighting a subpoena from Special Counsel Jack Smith, who's investigating 1) Donald Trump's handling of possible classified documents. and, 2) Donald Trump's role in the Jan 6, 2021 protest of Biden stealing the White House...

Former Vice President Mike Pence is expected to resist a subpoena for testimony as part of a Justice Department special counsel’s investigation into former President Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election, a source familiar with Pence’s plans confirmed to The Hill.

Pence is preparing to fight a subpoena from Jack Smith, the special counsel assigned by Attorney General Merrick Garland to oversee investigations into Trump, including one focused on the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and Trump’s efforts to remain in power.

Pence and his team say that serving as the former president of the Senate essentially makes him a member of the legislative branch and he would therefore be shielded from the subpoena under the “speech and debate” clause of the Constitution.
Source: thehill.com...

I THINK former VP Pence testified to the Jan 6th Congressional commission, and the Georgia Grand Jury, on what he knew about the efforts to resist Biden's 2020 election steal, didn't he???

WHY fight this particular subpoena?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I THINK former VP Pence testified to the Jan 6th Congressional commission, and the Georgia Grand Jury, on what he knew about the efforts to resist Biden's 2020 election steal, didn't he???

He did not try to resist the steal by his actions. Once he signed off on the election result it was all down hill for Biden there.

From some of the reports at the time, sounded like there where about 1 or 2 million protestors in the city, but so much of the city was blocked off it made it hard for anyone to get around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join