It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths From “Unknown” Causes Are Now the Leading Killer in Alberta

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
How could something this drastic in the numbers of deaths be not reported by 10s of thousands of people
Im not saying there could be a few real issues with vaccines as one would expect
I believe Johnsen & Johnson vaccines were a better option over mrna .. but Im not an expert & and only have the messy internet to try to learn
I believe this story of of 84% uptick in deaths anywhere due to vaccines is bogus . This is my logic based on all sources reporting or not reporting on alleged number of mass deaths going on
This post is to anyone who wants to read it

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerSpeciesPredator
How could something this drastic in the numbers of deaths be not reported by 10s of thousands of people
Im not saying there could be a few real issues with vaccines as one would expect
I believe Johnsen & Johnson vaccines were a better option over mrna .. but Im not an expert & and only have the messy internet to try to learn
I believe this story of of 84% uptick in deaths anywhere due to vaccines is bogus . This is my logic based on all sources reporting or not reporting on alleged number of mass deaths going on

A few real issues? Sounds like you've done your research.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerSpeciesPredator
Im not saying there couldn’t be a few real issues with vaccines as one would expect

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hilarious,

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Cutbacks. Somebody has a heart attack or gets killed in a motor vehicle accident it's probably listed as unknown.
No seriously, budgie issues

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TOOLPART

You also have to realize that 2021 recorded the greatest number of trafic-related accidents in US history. I wonder why.? It climbed a massive 10% on 2020

www.nhtsa.gov...#:~:text=NHTSA%20projects%20that%20an%20estimated,Fatality%20Analysis%20Rep orting%20System's%20history.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Less people on the road but record number of road accidents. I'm sure it's just another coincidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Somebody was bashing the source - The Gateway Pundit

We it is easy to find other sources:

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

you can also dig a little here: open.alberta.ca...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TOOLPART

You also have to realize that 2021 recorded the greatest number of trafic-related accidents in US history. I wonder why.? It climbed a massive 10% on 2020

www.nhtsa.gov...#:~:text=NHTSA%20projects%20that%20an%20estimated,Fatality%20Analysis%20Rep orting%20System's%20history.

Wasn't this determined to be due to the cops pulling back from poor neighborhoods, and no longer policing things like speeding, running stop signs, or having unroadworthy vehicles nearly so much?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Less people on the road but record number of road accidents. I'm sure it's just another coincidence.

Can't speak for everywhere, but where I live the roads were a lot clearer, so there was a dramatic increase in speeding and people doing stupid things like running red lights or overshooting stop signs.

Roads that were usually nose to tail suddenly became race tracks.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

This source clearly states that Covid is a significant part of this, and that the category only started in 2019 so there is very little data to go on. So there is no actual evidence that this is unusual,

Gregson believes those factors include lack of resources to determine the cause of death in certain cases, delayed access to healthcare services and post-COVID complications.

"One would expect that some of those patients are going to survive the COVID and then die at home from other complications."

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Some of these deaths are obvious COVID vaccine deaths, just how many...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

SDS is on the rise - Sudden death syndrome (SDS) is a loosely defined umbrella term for a series of cardiac syndromes that cause sudden cardiac arrest and possibly death.

The scary part is effecting people of all ages, age is irrelevant to this new type of SDS

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

SDS is on the rise - Sudden death syndrome (SDS) is a loosely defined umbrella term for a series of cardiac syndromes that cause sudden cardiac arrest and possibly death.

The scary part is effecting people of all ages, age is irrelevant to this new type of SDS

Correct, where as potential covid deaths are skewed toward the elderly.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Just signs of a general collapse. The neighborhoods that need policing are getting too dangerous to patrol.Why would you risk it if you were a cop.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I'm so sorry to hear this, it sounds like you were in a region where one of the 'tainted batches' of vaxxs were used. Most of the world received placebos initially, so they could disguise their testing of the real 'vaccine' (bioweapon) on certain strategically iportant regions, following closely the outcomes in terms of deaths & adverse events, disguising all those deaths as 'normal' due to ridiculous new 'reasons' such as watching too much TV, going abroad on holiday, receiving a high energy bill, and so on.

SADS (sudden adult death syndrome) was an extremely rare condition, but now it is being claimed all over the place where formerly healthy, even extremely physically fit people, are just keeling over for no apparent reason (they are hiding the true results of the autopsies, claiming it is SADS to discourage inquiry into the matter, telling us that these sudden inexplicable deaths are totally typical, when we all know for certain that they are NOT.

Soon they will roll out another wave of boosters, with ever increasing proportions of the 'tainted' bioweapons mixed in amongst the placebos, until we reach a critical mass & people everywhere suddenly awaken to the deception, and the disgusting depopulation of infants, children, young healthy adults, middle aged & older people in droves - totally heartless, soulless depopulation entirely for their own selfish reasons. At some point they will not be able to hide it any more - they will cause chaos by inciting wars to distract us from their monstrous deeds (just as happened with the conveniently timed Russian 'invasion' of Ukraine - timed to perfection, just when the people were reaching a boiling point of absolute rejection of the draconian, tyrannical COVID measures being forced upon us by our governments. They psychologically pushed us as far as they could, until there was a risk of armed uprising, then suddenly withdrew all the special measures right before the Ukraine/Russia war kicked off, distracting us with an 'exciting, dramatic news barrage which kept us distracted & occupied our attention, as we all breathed a sigh of relief that the 'plandemic' was over. It's not over, they will continue.

It's awful what's happpened to your friends & family, I feel for you, really I do. But you must make sure you are prepared to resist the government's influence the next time they come calling trying to force you to take a booster, or lose your job for not doing as you're told. I give you a full & frank warning, do NOT take any more boosters, no matter what they threaten you with. The cumulative effect is designed to massively increase the risk of cancers, as well as clotting disorders & heart inflammation, strokes & the like. Cumulative. Gets worse each time you take it, until you literally drop dead from something insidious. If you need to survive & cannot work because you refused the vax & lost your job, sell your house & buy a really nice RV, travel the country - even the world - for the next few years, until hopefully this madness is over, and we can return to a proper expression of 'normal'. Until then, opt out of their forced mandates in any way you can. Selling your property will put money in your pocket for the road trip of your life, it would be worth doing this if it were practically possible for you. It's a part of my emergency bug-out/ opt-out plan anyway, amongst other things.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join