It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's weird facial movements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was reading an article about Putin making a weird movement going down the steps of his plane after arriving in Iran when the website played an embedded video of him waiting in front of the press to meet Turkey's President Erdogan. I wanted to see the video related to the article but there was just some pictures. I had to find the youtube version of the video so I could embedd it here.

www.express.co.uk...

I don't know about you, but if I ever saw someone in public making facial movements like that, I'd think they were on drugs or had a nervous system disorder. I'd honestly consider that they were on some kind of amphetamine or methamphetamine, but I'd also consider that they had some sort of disorder, it really depends on what they looked like and how they were dressed. I dont have any theories on what the cause or reason for these facial expressions are, I can only say that they stuck out as really weird to me, almost kind of shocking but not sure why exactly.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

He looked somewhat bored and he knows he is being snubbed by being left in front of the cameras.

Not a man I would want to do that to.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

I don’t know, I really don’t think his facial movements are that weird.
I watched it a couple of times, I think he might have had something in his mouth….cough drop, breath mint or something.
The still pic of him almost taking a dive off the steps is almost comical but the last step looks pretty damn high off the ground.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, I can't delete the thread now. Maybe he was just really nervous.😂

I would expect him to be more stoic. I'm sure he had a lot on his mind.
edit on CDT11Thu, 21 Jul 2022 23:05:57 -050000000007b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Well, I can't delete the thread now. Maybe he was just really nervous.😂

I would expect him to be more stoic. I'm sure he had a lot on his mind.

I am not saying to delete the thread or anything like that.
Just giving you my opinion on what I see.
But I am not saying he is normal either, because I don’t think he is with this war in Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It looks to me like he may have downed a quick snack before going onstage. I saw those same facial movements a LOT when working and you only had a few minutes to down a quick bite of something.

What's weird is when a country's leader zones out giving speeches and forgets where/who he is and what he was saying. Repeatedly. And the whole world laughs.....

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

What's weird is when a country's leader zones out giving speeches and forgets where/who he is and what he was saying. Repeatedly. And the whole world laughs.....

LMAO
Yeah I didn’t want to derail the thread by bitching about Biden, his strange antics make Putin seem like the most normal guy around.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Turkeys President?

How rude of him to keep a world leader waiting...

Back when Turkey was really something, Ottoman empire, My great great uncle was second in command (Pasha) of the whole empire. He was below only the Sultan, who was like a brother. He had massive power, and would never have rudely made another world leader wait. Turkey is no longer an empire.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Parkinsons….

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Tardive Dyskinesia

It’s typically caused by long-term use of antipsychotic medications that block dopamine receptors, but it can be caused by some other drugs as well. Antipsychotic medications are used to treat a number of mental illnesses and mood disorders, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression.

Link

Just hoping it is cought drop... jeez

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In Parkinson face movements are reduced not increased.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Well Mad Vlad has been known to make guests wait for upto an hour as some kind of macho control, so it was a refreshing change to see someone make him wait. He definitely figited a lot and looked uncomfortable, it could be from all the botax he's had.
it was only the second time he's left Russia since his terrorist war on Ukraine.

edit on 22-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What is it with Erdogan and Putin?

Turkey is flaky.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

If you ask me, he looks sad or depressed, while trying to keep composure in front of the camera's. Not everyone's going to keep a straight face while waiting for things to happen given the situation he is in, I see a lot of remorse in this guy.

But no he's fine, he is trying to hide his emotions and feelings, which is obvious. Which is a lot more than I can say for any of our criminal politicians; on the case of actually having human emotions. I don't blame him really, a lot is going on in his life and he does not have anyone he can actually trust or turn to. I also believe he know's he's being played, but didn't have a choice.

Hence the deep sadness within - his eyes show it all not just 'facial movements'.

Otherwise, he's cleaning his teeth with his tongue probably just ate something. Sometimes you don't have time to run into the bathroom after a meal to brush your teeth so he could just be 'checking'. So nothing is really awkward here either way.
edit on 22-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

LMAO
Yeah I didn’t want to derail the thread by bitching about Biden, his strange antics make Putin seem like the most normal guy around.

Hey, now! I didn't mention any names! I could be talking about....uh....er.....hm.....okay; you got me.

top topics

join