It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortality is it true?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

we voted on being part of the "world domination" thing and it didn't pass. But then, neither did allowing Alcohol in the lodge. Augustus will likely post the part of the ritual that explains this. Partly in the Apron lecture, and I believe the third degree lecture as well. It's a beautiful concept, and not any different than any religion that adheres to life after death, or the soul living on. To my knowledge, nothing is guaranteed or promised. You still can't be a dick and get into heaven from what they told me. I suppose I'll have to watch from outside the gate. I might find Earnest T. Bass and throw some rocks.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Partly in the Apron lecture, and I believe the third degree lecture as well.

Correct and correct.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Anyone that has experienced "soul death" thru the spirit molecule knows you just get recycled and not necessarily a living being. Once I was a Mazda.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This?

The apron is bestowed by command of the Right Worshipful Master and it may be that, in the coming years, a laurel wreath of victory may rest upon your brow, jewels hang from your breast fit to grace the diadem of an Eastern potentate. Nay more than this, your feet may tread round after round of the ladder that leads to fame, and even the purple of the Fraternity may rest upon you, but never again from mortal hands, never again, until your enfranchised soul shall have pasted through those pearly gates, shall such an honour, so distinguished, so emblematic of purity and perfection, be bestowed upon you as this Apron.

source

How often do you wash your apron?
lol you guys and your symbols/toys

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Again, my friend: you shine!👍

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The way I understand it is anyone with real first hand knowledge of this is unable to tell the rest of us about it.

They have passed on and are still spiritually alive or just gone. They have no way of telling us which.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I wasn't aware expertise was a thing around here... But hey thanks for the flowers.

I only have a problem when people confabulate the two very diffrent experiences....

When my body dies and my spirit is immortal, will i have the same experience as in a mortal body?
I guess not...
Will I ever be born again in a body?
If so, dying isn't a necessity for the spirit to be immortal. And if the spirit is immortal by default, it's odd to promote Immortality for something that can't die anyways....

If however the promise is to never be born again, I don't really become immortal, more like innatal...which is a whole other shoe I would be wary of wearing

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

This?

The apron is bestowed by command of the Right Worshipful Master and it may be that, in the coming years, a laurel wreath of victory may rest upon your brow, jewels hang from your breast fit to grace the diadem of an Eastern potentate. Nay more than this, your feet may tread round after round of the ladder that leads to fame, and even the purple of the Fraternity may rest upon you, but never again from mortal hands, never again, until your enfranchised soul shall have pasted through those pearly gates, shall such an honour, so distinguished, so emblematic of purity and perfection, be bestowed upon you as this Apron.

source

How often do you wash your apron?
lol you guys and your symbols/toys

This may sound strange, but we are given a real leather apron during our first degree. that apron is usually tucked away and never sees the light of day again. When we go to lodge, we have a stack of cloth aprons to wear. The idea is to have a clean and spotless apron at your death, and it represents living a clean and spotless life. I think everyone's apron has a little blemish on it, but everyone can aspire to keep theirs clean.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
The way I understand it is anyone with real first hand knowledge of this is unable to tell the rest of us about it.

They have passed on and are still spiritually alive or just gone. They have no way of telling us which.

there are actually only a few things we cannot repeat. Most we would be tickled to tell you about, but until you ask, you likely aren't interested in hearing it, so we don't waste it. But if you have questions, please ask.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

nobody gets out of here alive. nobody.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sounds like white-washing... Or is it called green-washing now...

If the woke take over you'll get to tuck away a carbon footprint, that shows you have lived a clean live...
edit on 21-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Huh. That's indeed weird. Leather requires quite a lot of attention to become 'good'. I mean okay my experience is limited to saddles and such, but an old saddle that has been really worn and polished and taken care of has more elasticity and comfort and beauty than a new one.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Experiences are all different I guess. I'd say it is possible for the spirit to die before the body does.
And immortality and reincarnation aren't identical.
You have to earn your way up the ladder. Personally I would guess each of us has still has a few floors to climb before immortality is even an option.
Because like olaru12 said recycling is the usual procedure.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

In every religion or belief system our bodies are mortal,
in all, except aheism, the vessel dies, but we live on.
Where? depends on your belief system,
no none knows that for sure. Not even Masons.

Excuse me but religious folk don't have the monopoly on reincarnation.
I am what you may label an atheist but I still fear that consciousness or souls may exist and may be available after the death if the meat suit.

Nature is amazing, consciousness is natural, natural laws say that energy doesnot disappearbut is merely converted.
What if souls are like butterflies?

None of this needs a god. It is all possible without a grand master beardo leader tyrant.

It's easy for believers to make stuff up and assume things andgeneralise but there is no logic.

Trust me, I've seen ghosts, I had insight into reincarnation and I am spiritual. All without the thread of this megalomaniac godcharacter.

Nature is a very well working program. It is what it is and it does what it does, all by itself.

You are just desperate to have a parent or authority look after you because you may not be enlightened enough and don't know right from wrong without being told.

Most non believers don't have that problem. They were born with integrity. The ability to behave in a good way even when nobody is watching.
edit on 21-7-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Because like olaru12 said recycling is the usual procedure.

So if souls are recycled how does that work where say humanity's population growth is concerned?

Seems to me the notion of reincarnation is laced with as many dilemmas as any other ideologies that surround life after death.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not necessarily a dilemma. Olaru12 was talking about a car. A Mazda is a car.
The anthropocentric world view has the dilemma, not 'soul-recycling'.
If we imagine everything that experiences change in time of whatever minimum and/or temporary extent as life, and I believe we should, consciousness ingredients would be abundantly available for recycling (as in being taken apart and put together new in a different way, not reincarnation).

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Seems to me our souls must be getting diluted to a fashion over the span of human existence given our current numbers, mental gymnastics or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't know what would be there to get dilluted to begin with? Human supremacy never was a thing in my world view. Or the human exclusivity, or whatever it is that makes you think the consciousness currently in a microbe a seagull and your toaster couldn't do exactly what you do given the tools you have?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think everyone's apron has a little blemish on it, but everyone can aspire to keep theirs clean.

I made an Amber Heard on yours for that thing you did with the goat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join