It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DSM-5 Cluster B Personality Disorders of Our Politicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was watching a YouTube video & there was an add break for some politician’s campaign pitch.
After the add was over , I asked my self what kind of fool would ever want to run for State or Federal political seats ?
I then realized that the politicians in these campaign adds really believe they are the best person for the job , and they really believe that .
So even if your intent is noble or dishonest in politics, it is still a very narcissistic thought to believe you are better than anyone for such & such seat .

It is somewhat common knowledge that psychopaths are attracted to politics & high corporate climbing.

I watch as Republicans & Democrats lie to us daily & we all at times or currently let these blatant hypocrisies or lie’s upset us .
Most all politicians are much higher up on the Hare psychopathy checklist than the average public, and that helps them believe or not care at all about their dishonesty.
Narcissist truly believe their own bullsnip , and when you pair that with glibness combined with a lack of empathy … you get a monster who is a successful politician .
We love to watch sharks & tigers on tv , because they are unadulterated & perfect predators.
That is how I watch politicians.. just like I do a predator on a nature documentary.

Sooner or latter … when you run as & with animals there is a tendency to consume each other sooner or latter .
If you happen to be a true lamb Lilly white on Capital Hill … you will be devoured .
The DNC & GOP will never allow any crusaders into their ranks , and no Trump was not a crusader.
Matter of fact Trump & Hillary are two of the most heartless psychopaths to ever put their hooves on Capital Hill . Yet Biden is really showing evidence of being an International gangster himself.
They are all psychopaths & the truth is only told for control while their lies cover it all in the light of a selfless humble civil servant.
This will never end … Build your internal self & ignore 90% of politics … otherwise you are being swept into the psychopath’s web .. as they suck you dry of your life .
Learn to play an instrument, paint, sport or hobby anything is better than blaming one shark for attacking your shark … , because they are sharks silly & that is what they do .

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
With the current quality of our political leadership, I did look at running in the last election for a while. It is schizophrenic job getting so many conflicting views and not always knowing where the solutions are.

In someways a party structure helps with people more experienced in different areas working together. In other ways it is bad as errors in political views do compound. Having the resources and organization to get things done makes a big difference in how it all plays out.

While there are regular changes in those that get to vote on legislation, there are many long term and entrenched positions that support and have built up the system around the elected officials. The lobbying group is one that has grown in strength over the decades.

With the way the system is, many are beholden to corporate agendas one way or another. A few are trying to do what they can.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'd put some Tibetan Monk sage in charge # it, at least till he got corrupted then I will welcome on the mind altering burning bush substance into thee blood stream # it again.

beers on the house

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I believe that with the correct set and setting the mind altering burning bush substance, and those like it can help with personality disorders, mental health problems, trauma, depression, addiction etc...

Could likely raise the consciousness of humanity as whole if done in the right way, so they banned and slandered them.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I believe that with the correct set and setting the mind altering burning bush substance, and those like it can help with personality disorders, mental health problems, trauma, depression, addiction etc...

Could likely raise the consciousness of humanity as whole if done in the right way, so they banned and slandered them.

Having the ability to self correct is an insane proposition, the thing is, the thing we are talking about really does go right to the source. other people disregard it but I find great benefit from it if that makes sense brother.

I'd rather have a Nepalese monk as the leader of the free world over a swamp rat. I'd rather have a person that wants nothing, that owns nothing but wisdom and care then a swamp rat. I'd rather have that guy with the best advisors in industry, energy, personal health, military running the #ing show.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Some choice words from a quote, hopefully a handful of you may recognize. If not, then indeed these words have gone far too long unseen;

"But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If it be said, his testimony in a court of justice cannot be relied on, reject it then, and be the stigma on him. Constraint may make him worse by making him a hypocrite, but it will never make him a truer man. It may fix him obstinately in his errors, but will not cure them. Reason and free enquiry are the only effectual agents against error."
-Thomas Jefferson-

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Some choice words from a quote, hopefully a handful of you may recognize. If not, then indeed these words have gone far too long unseen;

"But our rulers can have authority over such natural rights only as we have submitted to them. The rights of conscience we never submitted, we could not submit. We are answerable for them to our God. The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If it be said, his testimony in a court of justice cannot be relied on, reject it then, and be the stigma on him. Constraint may make him worse by making him a hypocrite, but it will never make him a truer man. It may fix him obstinately in his errors, but will not cure them. Reason and free enquiry are the only effectual agents against error."
-Thomas Jefferson-

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
🇺🇸

What I am about to say to you next would be considered out of character for me but I am going to say it

when a tyrant wants to murder you, all you have to do is...
wash your hands
and then approach the people and say some dumbass sh it like, "what is truth?" Pontious Pilot (after another standard crucifiction)

and then you become the good guy, the fun guy.

Tommy did have good hand writing though.

edit on bThu, 21 Jul 2022 04:12:05 -050020223104America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jul 2022 04:12:05 -050007am7 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Behind the scenes of the Scripted Political Reality Show Drama there are some very intelligent people working in the Government. I have more faith in them than I do in political pundits and the Us versus Them drama of partisan fools that is playing out at the moment.

I still have faith in God and love America, and cannot wait for the day sanity returns to the airwaves.

United We Stand.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I agree 100% … all State & Federal politicians should by law be required to take an edible trip together every other month . A mass re-zeroing of their humanity center’s in their brain’s.
They banned weed , because it pulls the wool off our eyes & they can’t have that .
Make alcohol available everywhere & socially cool , so you can keep people down .

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

I agree 100% … all State & Federal politicians should by law be required to take an edible trip together every other month . A mass re-zeroing of their humanity center’s in their brain’s.
They banned weed , because it pulls the wool off our eyes & they can’t have that .
Make alcohol available everywhere & socially cool , so you can keep people down .

It's not necessary to consume weed to see things for how they really are, but it can help those who have an open mind. Weed alone cannot help a person grow, it takes a willingness to admit one has been wrong and can grow.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Psychopaths are social predators and like all good predators they are generally looking to expand their territory and explore new feeding grounds, such is the reason they are drawn to positions of power in our social hierarchy.

The fact that we allow these sorts of people to covet, attain powerful positions, or be put forward for such, says more about the rest of us than it does about them to be honest.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" Lord Acton.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Psychopaths are social predators and like all good predators they are generally looking to expand their territory and explore new feeding grounds, such is the reason they are drawn to positions of power in our social hierarchy.

The fact that we allow these sorts of people to covet, attain powerful positions, or be put forward for such, says more about the rest of us than it does about them to be honest.

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" Lord Acton.
Psychopaths have a purpose in society especially in dangerous or heroic types of jobs .
Yet Cluster B personality disorders have no business in policy making or social needs of a society due to their inbourne selfishness & lack of empathy.
Just watch Pelosi’s latest response to a question about her husband’s stock purchases in Nvidia .
We need philosophers running our country & not felons .
Christopher Hitchens & Gore Vidal would have been great leaders of people.
Imagine a world were quantum computers were utilised to better the management of countries ?
I would take a machine decision’s over Trump or Biden any day.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

It's not necessary to consume weed to see things for how they really are, but it can help those who have an open mind. Weed alone cannot help a person grow, it takes a willingness to admit one has been wrong and can grow.
Cannabis will move someone’s assemblage point no matter their desires in life .
If you took a person who drinks for pleasure & escapism, and substituted their alcohol with weed ..
the change for good in that person will become apparent quite soon .

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Imagine a world were quantum computers were utilised to better the management of countries ?

If truly self-aware AI ever materialises MeatHookReality it might be an idea to allow it to build us a better Zoo.

After all it can't make much more of a mess than we have imho.

Psychopaths have a purpose in society especially in dangerous or heroic types of jobs .

What evidence do you have heroic personalities parallel to psychopathy?

Far as i can establish psychopaths care more about themselves than they do saving other people, point of fact some of them have been known to go out their way to do the exact opposite aka hurt not help.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If truly self-aware AI ever materialises MeatHookReality it might be an idea to allow it to build us a better Zoo.

After all it can't make much more of a mess than we have imho.

What evidence do you have heroic personalities parallel to psychopathy?

Far as i can establish psychopaths care more about themselves than they do saving other people, point of fact some of them have been known to go out their way to do the exact opposite aka hurt not help.
It is a well known psychological truth that fireman , cops , special forces , bomb techs etc..
are over represented in those types of careers.
The desire to be a hero & brave death is extremely attractive to cluster B people.
Not all psychopathy produces evil …
The gangster who laughs at danger & could careless about his life in obtaining what he wants is the same as running into a burning building to save a dog or charge 20 Nazi machine gunners & win ..
Psychopaths come alive when it’s the really hair raising jobs …. Surgeons, Fire Fighter , Lion Tamer ,
Hit Man , Cop , Gangster or Race Car Driver …
It is the same brain with minor or major tweaks from nature & nurture.
Doctors debate over nature vs nature in psychopathy.
Psychopaths are born as Psychotics are made .. with there being a shuffling of those two decks of dna & abuse .
There are kids who grow up very normal or privileged & go on to be criminal monsters . Just as there are kids who suffer abuse & poverty that grow to become war heroes or selfless servers to humanity.
It’s all Psychopathy in the end .
Dr. hare’s psychopathy check list if answered in truth and absolutes .. is extremely accurate.
Everyone acts in the dark triad at times & degrees, but it is when the dark triad presents itself before puberty as well your prime mover in life is when it becomes problematic.
Heroes & Criminals both suffer with addictions, mental health & affective issues .
Fine line between hero & monster, that’s why they chase each other.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well it takes all sorts to make the world spin MeatHookReality.

Ive had psychologists tell me i have problems with empathy which can be an indicator where psychopathy is concerned.

There are good and bad people in all walks of life mate and at the end of the day we are all products of society.

As to good and evil, well those are at heart are nothing more than control constructs and very human ideologies.

Nature certainly does not entertain such delusions, nonetheless good and evil are constructs that we could not live without given the social animal that we are, requiring rules and etiquette to interact with one another in groups else survival of the fittest and anarchy prevails.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well it takes all sorts to make the world spin MeatHookReality.

Ive had psychologists tell me i have problems with empathy which can be an indicator where psychopathy is concerned.

There are good and bad people in all walks of life mate and at the end of the day we are all products of society.

As to good and evil, well those are at heart are nothing more than control constructs and very human ideologies.

Nature certainly does not entertain such delusions, nonetheless good and evil are constructs that we could not live without given the social animal that we are, requiring rules and etiquette to interact with one another in groups else survival of the fittest and anarchy prevails.
Agreed

new topics

top topics

join