It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Ambulance Incident - Sasquatch Unearthed: The Ridge new from STM UFOs too

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Whether you believe it or not Bigfoot/Sasquatch was one reason I joined ATS. Small Town Monsters usually does a decent job, here's another one and IM not sure if Ive heard this one before from Chesnut Ridge Pennsylvania. Touches on UFO sightings too, Kecksburg Incident etc. Cool UFO video I haven't seen.

Bigfoot Ambulance Incident - Sasquatch Unearthed: The Ridge

Some areas seem to emanate strange phenomena, from Sasquatch to UFOs to poltergeist activity. One such area is the Chestnut Ridge in Pennsylvania. For decades dozens of researchers have looked into the strange activity occurring there and have only ended up with more questions than answers.

In the first episode focusing on the Ridge, you will discover some of the historical encounters with Sasquatch in this area of the world, and like many of the researchers in the film, you will leave with more questions than answers.

edit on 18-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sasquatch is 100% real imo. I'd really love to get back to fun threads like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Sasquatch is 100% real imo. I'd really love to get back to fun threads like this.

I don't know if they are real or not but it's the stories, a load of people's stories all it takes is one for them to exist. I love the history and old stories, especially if it's an area I'm familiar with

The thing about these stories they have some of the more fantastical elements

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
why not? lots of things are still around from 100,000 yrs ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ummm…you’re a true believer…?

Really…?

Really…?

Now I get it…

YouSir
edit on 18-7-2022 by YouSir because: Contraction infraction…

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm…your a true believer…?

Really…?

Really…?

Now I get it…

YouSir

You used your when it's actually you're ....now I get it too really

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've been watching this, it's great!

I'm obsessed with everything unexplained/mysterious etc so this is great.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I've been watching this, it's great!

I'm obsessed with everything unexplained/mysterious etc so this is great.

I enjoyed it too. Ive seen the original of the Beast of Whitehall but here is the director's cut

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I watched this a few days ago when it came out, too bad the girls partner wasn't on the show giving his account as well of what he saw running across the road. Maybe I've forgotten already but I wish she would have gave more of description of the creature, like height and the build, from what I remember she just said it was all black and took only 3 steps/leaps to cross the road, interesting none the less and maybe it was so quick she couldn't get a height or build.

STM has a new documentary on Dogman as well, it's called "American Werewolves". There is a 9 minute preview of it on YouTube where this guy goes into his encounter with a Dogman, seems really interesting. The full documentary i think you got to rent on iTunes
edit on 19-7-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I love the Small Town Monsters stuff, I'm usually on the fence with sasquatch but I still enjoy the videos they make, my favorite being the unexplained series. I thought they were funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Really enjoyed the video. Thank you!

Some say that they may be interdimensional beings. Some tie them to UFO's. Some say they may have been around for a very long time. Intriguing whatever the case may be.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Then why are you constantly posting about covid/vaccine conspiracies & Trump being railroaded ?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Watching it now; it's (oddly) just the type of thing I like to watch before turning in.

ETA:

One random thought as I'm watching the opening sequence: how many encounters mention an odd, lengthy gait to the subject, where it is described as moving in impossibly long strides, covering unbelievable distances and moving up trees/terrain/rocks in an effortless way.

What would it be like for a human being to move around in an environment with say, .8/.7 of Earth's gravity. Venus is about .9 Earth G's (a person weighing 100lbs on Earth would have the sensation of 90lbs of weight on Venus).

edit on 31-7-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerSpeciesPredator

Then why are you constantly posting about covid/vaccine conspiracies & Trump being railroaded ?

Why are you following me around in every thread I post in? You literally just made a comment about me and not bigfoot? wtf?

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i think this is the same story that was on sasquatch chronicles

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Thanks for posting mate. :

Stan Gordon's files really do make for some interesting reading and enjoyed the part in the film where he described different Sasquatch encounters which involved 'electromagnetic interference effects'.

Have read other accounts where radios and torches also suddenly stop working and think it's a pretty important (and overlooked) aspect.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
fake videos of bigfoot will become more common now that CGI is developed.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

How about fake murders and fake election results? CGI?

Are we suggesting we CANNOT trust anything filmed? Traffics cams, CCTV security, so on a so forth?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That maybe true, but the opposite can also be said here aswell.
The amount of people with camera phones and the use of trail cameras now, have a good chance of catching something if Sasquatch is real.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffTannen

How about fake murders and fake election results? CGI?

Are we suggesting we CANNOT trust anything filmed? Traffics cams, CCTV security, so on a so forth?
Not if it cannot be physically verified to be a bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join