It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about suicides

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've been watching Youtube vides about how the the American cities are dying. The decay, drug and alcohol and other crazy BS going on in the inner cities.
I live in a medical university town that has one of 4 mental wards in this county. I have to pass by the ward along with the wife to her doctor. The waiting room is filled from morning till 3 pm. I'm not sure what is causing all the mental downfall here in this country, but it also affecting children.
There are so many sad stories of people just dying alone in this country. ( you see we pay our bills through the automatic withdraw of our saving ) so people can be dead for a few years an no one knows although now the govt. is telling utility companies to report " dead activity" of accounts.
Here is just one story .

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

As economy's worsen and people's food, housing, and life style evaporates into a real struggle for survival it is natural for some people to off themselves. Religions come out of the wood work claiming they all have an answer to the suffering yet life continues for those who are willing to continue it... Call it natural selection

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Disproportionately male suicides.

But that's your own fault.
edit on 16-7-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Who's fault?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not sure, but I saw for example:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are mind control methods that are used by (secret societies) and directed at poor people and not so poor people. They do not care who they destroy.

People can have worked hard to get well in their minds and emotions but the wealthy, successful and some of ruling classes want them dead, and if they start to succeed in life; to those wealthy people that is a threat.

They want people to kill themselves.... that is their goal...for if (the dark entities) in human form can destroy Heaven people; so much the better....to destroy Heaven people is fun to them.

If your famous and they destroy you...well the coverup is quick; if you are poor they do not care how they hurt you.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

Who's fault?

Men's fault obviously/s

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: Albert999

Who's fault?

Men's fault obviously/s

Interesting, I could probably think of 100 other reasons why men (people) commit suicide.
I feel just saying it's mens' fault is ignorant, unless I'm not in the right page?

Feels like the wrong people are in this thread 😕
Cheers
edit on 17-7-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How long have you lived in Japan? Have you not learned about the psyche of the Japanese. As a whole the Japanese really and truly believe in reincarnation so death , whether by natural causes or suicide, holds no fear for them.

I saw a very informative documentary on this phenomena (but I can't find it now) just by examining the history in modern times what we don't really class as suicide in WW2 the Banzai charges, the Kamikaze pilots. These were really suicides, 1 for honour but 2 because to them death is not the end and they truly believe that and they will be reborn.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

/s denotes sarcasm, so that folks like you can realize a comment isn't to be taken literally.

Maybe, next time I'll spell it out more. /s

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

/s denotes sarcasm, so that folks like you can realize a comment isn't to be taken literally.

Maybe, next time I'll spell it out more. /s

No need to be rude, I actually broke my glasses recently and am struggling to see my phone, and didn't notice the /s.

Thanks for kindly pointing it out for me. /🖕🏼
Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Funny you make this post now, since just yesterday I re-read a suicide note from someone very dear to me, and another one from someone who attempted and failed. I though about doing a thread on it.

the first note reads: (roughly translated, left all all the swear words)

"don't worry about me, I'm better off now.
All I do is work work work work work,
work to pay taxes.
pay taxes for EVERYTHING !!!!!!
tax on the car
tax on the roads I drive on
tax on the house
tax on food
tax on cigarettes
tax on....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
work work work work and pay taxes to pay off the debts that this government made and make them richer! I pay taxes while they let anyone into this country, entire families, give them money and a house and they don't work!

I'm not doing that anymore. "

The note was written in 2007.
things haven't changed for the better since then.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
Kindra, I think you live in Belgium but that note/ truth could be anyone in the UK. A tick for every point, BUT, it really brings it home when it takes someone taking their life for it to become a "thing". BUT again, it wont make the slightest difference to the powers strictly because "they have the power". They should be totally ashamed that someone would give up their life because of THEIR system. But they aren't.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: KindraLabelle2
Kindra, I think you live in Belgium but that note/ truth could be anyone in the UK. A tick for every point, BUT, it really brings it home when it takes someone taking their life for it to become a "thing". BUT again, it wont make the slightest difference to the powers strictly because "they have the power". They should be totally ashamed that someone would give up their life because of THEIR system. But they aren't.

What he wrote in the note is true for almost all of us, only he decided he didn't want to live like that anymore. I'm sure there was depression involved, because even when you don't agree with the system, if you have even the slightest spark of happiness, joy, love,... left in you, you don't kill yourself.

and then even if he was 'depressed'? The only solution anyone can offer for that is medication.

So we have a system that rather has fully medicated, numbed people, because when the suicide numbers become to high, it doesn't reflect well on those in power.

and speaking of those meds, a study came out today saying that there is absolutely no evidence that depression is linked to serotonin imbalance and yet, since they say it was in the early nineties, med use to treat depression went way up, to the point that 1 in 6 ppl do or have taken them !
1 in 6 people is being numbed with medications that are not proven to help with depression!
Huge New Study Suggests Depression Isn't a Serotonin Imbalance After All

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Haha lmao. No problem.

"Just doing my job!" /s

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I almost offed myself a few times in my younger years. Taxes weren't the reason for it, but they certainly didn't help.

join