It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Social Credit System (CSQR-SM) and You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is Moronic. Besides, there would be almost no way to enforce it. See, if they put this on someone's handheld computer, that computer can just be broken. Oops.

This was definitely designed by People who live in Cities.

And don't the Chinese already have a form of this?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Cool story.

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
Hello ATS,

I hope you are doing well this evening!

I recently discovered this website on a thread here (I apologize as I cannot recall which one), and I wanted to make a comprehensive post on some of the highlights I found interesting in regards to this.

This is more of a presentation of the information on the site than anything else.

If we can take a moment to consider this without dismissing it immediately, I think we will find some interesting concepts here.

Buckle in, this is going to be a long one.

What is CSQR-SM (Social Management)?

CSRQ-SM (Social Management) Software is the program that will be used worldwide by select governmental and banking institutions when the financial reset occurs.

Ok... So what is the "financial reset"?

The financial reset will be a complete restructuring of the current system, eliminating all existing fiat currencies overnight. The CSRQ-SM software will intercept all banking transactions, all credit and debit card transactions, and all known financial transactions over a period of 3 to 5 days once the system is activated.

Go on...

The currency planned to be used is known as USDR. For those with a Japanese bank account, for example, their Yen will be converted to USDR overnight. Nearly all countries on Earth will use the new system. The software is designed to process all financial transactions centrally, and issue social credit scores for all users.

People will share their social score status online and compare them to each other. This will be encouraged by the media and government

Okay, so this system goes online, and it captures the population in a "net" so to speak (how convenient). I assume this would need to be put in place by all governments at the same time in order for something like this to work. A "master switch" so to say.

I'm going to jump around a little bit and see about getting into more meat and potatoes.

So it seems as if there are going to be 4 "classes" at this time.

We have a S class
We have an C class
We have an R class
And we have a Q class

Each class within the CSRQ-SM software app has specific parameters. Each class contains dozens of metrics and variables. Listed below are the most basic, which appear on the account profile when the account is queued.

Let's get into the class descriptions...

C – Common Class

Amount of accounts: 7.1 Billion or 95.5% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: Yes

Booster shots required: Yes (2 or more)

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $5,000 USDR net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $1,000 USDR)

Carbon score: Yes (restricts travel and food consumption; 1 is lowest and best, 500 is highest and worst).

We will discuss these concepts more in depth down the line.

S – Sovereign Class

Amount of accounts: 7-8 Million or 0.1% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: No

Booster shots required: No

Asset limitations: No (no maximum or ceiling for total net worth)

Account limitations: No (bank account has no limit)

Carbon score: No (no score is calculated or enforced)

R – Restricted

Amount of accounts: 250 Million or 3.36% of humans (approximate)

Covid vaccination required: Yes

Booster shots required: Yes (3 or more)

Asset limitations: Yes (no greater than $1,000 net worth at any given time)

Account limitations: Yes (bank account cannot exceed $500 USDR)

Carbon score: Yes (restricts travel and food consumption; 1 is lowest and best, 500 is highest and worst).

Q – Quarantined

Of course, the classic rules for thee and not for me...

Each class also contains separate screens for fines, demerits, penalties and so on, as well as sections for rewards for good behaviour.

Sovereign accounts do not have these variables, though they appear to contain a separate module for certain benefits, such as vacations, golf club memberships and so on.

SO, shall we take a moment to unpack this?

It is clear that most of us will fall into the "C class"

But how will such a drastic change happen? How rich must one be to classify as Sovereign?

Let's dive into the Q and A bit on the website with a fellow who goes by "Gideon" So far only 2 parts from a total of 5 have been released.

This first section will be part 1

Who is Gideon?

A: “My background is in counter-espionage and logistical operations. There’s no way I would disclose much beyond that. I go by Gideon so you have something to call me, and it’s a name from the Bible that carries with it a special meaning for me.”

And who are the "hackers" and ones working on this project?

A: “They’re IT professionals hired by European governments to conduct stress-tests of government servers and software. It’s known as white hat hacking. We call them white hat hackers. I call them my guys. They’re good hackers hired to stop bad hackers and make sure software is secure before it’s released.”

Now that we know who this man is to a degree, or at least who he claims to be, let's hear what he has to say.

(Some questions have been revised to flow better in this post)

What does the CSRQ software do? Why is it so important?

It’s a software suite that will transition all financial transactions from the current SWIFT banking system into a new blockchain-based system. This is expected to take place over a 3 to 5 day period in the future when it comes online. It will also bring with it a very robust social credit and tracking system.

So what is this thing exactly?

They call it an app. It runs on mobile and desktop. It’s designed as a back-end, web-based user interface that government officials and bankers can use. It’s still being developed so we’ve seen a few different generations so far, one week they add something, the next week they remove it. The colour scheme has changed twice so far, so they are busy refining the user interface. Overall its functionality is straight-forward.

It’s very much like a bank app you use when you login to your bank, plus the social credit aspect, except it’s a back-end app not for public use. The public will end up with something similar, they’re going to release an app for the public, too, and also every bank will update their own apps to reflect all these new changes. The public name probably won’t be CSRQ-SM.

The main interface has all the information and it’s accessible from it. We can load up profiles, see people’s class status, restrictions, fines, credits, everything.

Continued in next post....

Links of Interest:

Here is the website they are using to "recruit" people I suppose.

Here is the YouTube channel, for convenience.

Here Is their Twitter.

Here Is their Telegram group

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Everyone on ATS besides the you know who's are Q class.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's curious to me, the lack of traffic on this post.

I mean what we are discussing here is literally the culmination of at least a dozen conspiracies all coming to a point.

I'd really dig a deep discussion in regards to this...

It seems even the regulars here wont stop by.

Very peculiar indeed. I'll take it upon myself to bump this thread with more information in regards to topics of interest when I have more time. ...

Curious indeed, in many ways, large and wide...

Oh so many curious things, going-on here on ATS™, and in the world-at-large.

' Curious ' : is the word of the day around here ...

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I think people are too taken back, disgusted and majorly depressed about the news in this thread. I know it has been haunting me since it arrived.

This is a game over, party’s over kinda thing.

It’s depressing AF
edit on 18-7-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Nothin

I think people are to taken back, disgusted and majorly depressed about the news in this thread. I know it has been haunting me since it arrived.

This is a game over, party’s over kinda thing.

It’s depressing AF

Just live each day to the fullest and try to spread awareness of the truth. We may be in a FEMA camp in a year from now, who knows.

I will say, just because a conspiracy didn't come true within someone arbitrary time like doesn't mean it will never come true. People are doing things for a reason and a lot of people are dropping dead from the vaxx.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Those of us with any bit of Humanity left, feel the same way.

Agreed that The-Great-Reset™ is light's-out, party's over level Scam™.
And it's still on the books, and coming down the tracks.

But please read my reply on the second page, and the posts of a few other members who were generally having the same vibe as me.

Something, more than one thing, is ' off ' with this thread.

Personally do not sense this as an on-the-level White-Hat™ leak.
Not sure what it is, and it's purpose though.

Have a few ideas, but if it's a test : am not gonna give them any clues ... LoL !!

Keep your sense of sarcasm and satire alive !

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Those of us with any bit of Humanity left, feel the same way.

Agreed that The-Great-Reset™ is light's-out, party's over level Scam™.
And it's still on the books, and coming down the tracks.

But please read my reply on the second page, and the posts of a few other members who were generally having the same vibe as me.

Something, more than one thing, is ' off ' with this thread.

Personally do not sense this as an on-the-level White-Hat™ leak.
Not sure what it is, and it's purpose though.

Have a few ideas, but if it's a test : am not gonna give them any clues ... LoL !!

Keep your sense of sarcasm and satire alive !

Humanity is obsolete apparently. That's why we are going to become transhuman slaves for Klaus to control with bug meat and social credit.

The future looks great!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah : we had a pretty good run though, eh ?

The Intergalactic Federation of Species calls us : Idioticus Boneheadicus.

They have some great betting action going since 1945, about how we would kill ourselves, and when.

No one is coming to save us.

Just another evolutionary dead end.
Like those moths that fly straight into bonfires.

Hey !!
Maybe a huge bonfire would be a great way to go-out, eh ?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I can confirm that the economy will soon collapse. A spiritual contact tells me that. Already this year actually.

It must have been planned for a long time because the financial system is designed to implode.
Banks create money and lend it out. Total debt must expand forever otherwise the interest can not be paid and the system freeze. Of course it can only work for so long.

The number one reason for the coming crash is the financial weapons of mass destruction. Banks gamble in an unregulated market with many times more money than the global economy.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The spiritual contact also says the vaxx lead to AIDS or VAIDS. Studies show the vaxx hurt natural immunity. Vaxxed stop producing N-antibodies etc. Leads to chronic Covid that damage t cells. Similar to AIDS.

So those people will likely depend on the government to much and be to weak to fight.

How evil

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A Complete Lock Up of The System Will Occur.

By Gregory Mannarino

gregorymannarino.substack.com...

Why is the world awash in never ending and inflating debt? Moreover, why does global debt keep expanding relentlessly every day, every month, and every year, in what seems like some kind of twisted mass insanity?

What is THE REAL TRUTH behind all this?

The answer is simple, and frightening. The expansion of debt cannot ever stop! Additionally, it must constantly and ceaselessly be expanded on EXPONENTIALLY.

Posting work written by others
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
edit on Tue Jul 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote and added tags

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think I am going to let this thread go, unless there is another major release of information. The stuff coming out over the past few days is a hair redundant, so I do not feel a need to write it all out here.

However, if you would like to check the updates, there was recently another dump of "Status Checks", you can find them HERE, list includes Jordan Peterson (Sovereign), Phil Godlewski (Sovereign), James O’Keefe (Restricted) & David Wilcock (Quarantined).

Apparently David had his status changed a few times and may actually be a Sovereign, read the post for more details.

There was also another blog post HERE

Highlights mention their site being brute force attacked, "agents" of disinformation within the groups, and general questions asked by the community.

There will allegedly be another series of "interview" questions in the next few days, so I will update here if anything important is mentioned.

I am not focusing as much on this anymore, because being aware of it is only half the battle.

I will loosely follow this and, as previously mentioned, will update if something stands out.

Thank you to everyone who has participated and inquired thus far.

edit on 20-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think I am going to let this thread go, unless there is another major release of information. The stuff coming out over the past few days is a hair redundant, so I do not feel a need to write it all out here.

However, if you would like to check the updates, there was recently another dump of "Status Checks", you can find them HERE, list includes Jordan Peterson (Sovereign), Phil Godlewski (Sovereign), James O’Keefe (Restricted) & David Wilcock (Quarantined).

Apparently David had his status changed a few times and may actually be a Sovereign, read the post for more details.

There was also another blog post HERE

What is your take on it being valid? Some of it seems legit and some of it far fetched.

I do see people on substack comment sections throwing around the term Soverign, and now I know what it means.

Who sets the status and who updates them? Is it like Klaus Schwab or Hillary Clinton, or just AI?

One of the hardest parts of managing everyone is actually really knowing who is who, and how would you enforce it not allowing people to barter? People will start bartering in 2 seconds.

edit on 20-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What is your take on it being valid? Some of it seems legit and some of it far fetched.

I do see people on substack comment sections throwing around the term Soverign, and now I know what it means.

Who sets the status and who updates them? Is it like Klaus Schwab or Hillary Clinton, or just AI?

One of the hardest parts of managing everyone is actually really knowing who is who, and how would you enforce it not allowing people to barter? People will start bartering in 2 seconds.

Honestly, after my 2 day detox, I have already come to terms with the information and the potential outcomes. The timing of everything is a bit odd. As we have mentioned earlier, we know that SOMETHING like this was in the pipe line, is this it? I don't know, I come back to the timing. Is this the quiet before the storm? Are the dominos falling? Controlled release of information? The last 2 years have been so bizarre that finding solid ground has been a challenge.

This could just be another data gathering event, see how many people this can reach, see how people react to it in real time. Hard to trust anything these days. The fact that they (Bill and Gideon) aren't charging anyone for anything, and are claiming to just want to get this information heard, appears to be a good sign, but again, it's hard to say.

Apparently there is a team of humans that are going through people every day, making changes. I know it was mentioned somewhere, but I don't have time to go through everything again right now. Thinking about an operation of this size is a bit overwhelming. Someone elsewhere mentioned that the logistics alone seem implausible, especially for these "white hat wizards" to come out so late in the game. Hard to say, hard to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, the managing bit, I imagine that this will be heavily AI invested. The change over to this "new world" would likely take a few weeks/months. It depends on how deep this technology goes.

If we are to say that a "wrong" post online counts as an IMMEDIATE deduction to your allotted money for the month, who's to say that our phones wont be picking up what we are saying, and where we are going. In this example, even speaking about bartering can induce a deduction.

After a few weeks/months of this, it will be too risky to barter, and besides, what are you going to be bartering for? Food and supplies? Drugs? What will you use to barter with?

I feel it really all does come down to how advanced this technology is. If we can, say, send a country wide alert to everyone's phone at the same time, who's to say we can't push an app to be installed. I'm sure if there was even a potential to decline the app, that it would be easier to find those who didn't install it than those that did.

Personally, I have phased out internet from my own home, and am phasing out my smart phone as we speak. How much will this impact my day to day? If no one is accepting physical forms of money... Are credit cards going to still work? Or will I be completely exempt from buying anything?

So many facets to consider, getting back into it today is already making my head spin.

We just really need to focus on self improvement and being able to keep a level head.

If there is any chance that this is real and imminent, I'm doubtful that most prepping will have an effect. Having a month or so of food is good practice, sure, maybe some ammo, but the way they are claiming the hammer will fall...

I feel that strengthening our spirit, bodies, and minds, in preparation for not only this, but any potential outcome is the most important. Things can be taken away from you, but at this point in time, at least we can still take charge and responsibility of our own temple.

Being able to keep a level head, and to think critically, from multiple angles, will be one of the biggest advantages I feel we can have.

I'm curious as to the storm that will need to be created in order for such a system to be implemented in the first place.
Will it be quick? Slow? Warpspeed?

It sure is easy to let the mind wander when discussing such things...
edit on 20-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Intel Drop #4

Changed the name from Daily Blog to Intel Drops.

The most recent drop can be found HERE

I've gone through this one, it briefly touches on some other individuals classifications, mostly celebrities and politicians, including Joe Rogan and Russel Brand, both Sovereign apparently. Not too hard to believe.

Oh, and apparently Epstein has an account, with inflows. Though, they are not claiming he is alive.

They go into how if you're approached with the "Sovereign Deal" it's almost too good to pass up, a heaven or hell type situation. Rock and a hard place.

Moving forward, I'll go ahead and list some of the more interesting bits.

They need their pied pipers speaking truth. Controlled opposition gatekeepers.

They will be so important after the Reset, to keep people calm and get them to accept this new slavery. They will also be instrumental in covering up that there is a Sovereign class that exists! Remember, they are going to pretend to be Common class.

Incredible how complex and layered it all is.

You can’t take people like Brand at face value! And listen to me when I say this, even if these guys have some plan in the back of their minds like we do to sabotage this, they might not. They might get soft.

Look at the life you will have after the Reset if you’re Sovereign! Incredible wealth, access to the best food, freedom, no vaccination requirement. Who is going to walk from that? Who is going to risk it all? They aren’t risking it all now to stop the system, why would they then?

I see what they’re doing. They’re making Sovereign status so appealing that no one is going to turn it down.

They want their lives as Sovereigns to be Heaven, and they want Hell for the rest of us. Look at what you get if you’re not Sovereign, you get your assets taken, you’re forced to eat bugs, you get a drone that shows up to shoot a vaccine into you, you get fined if you dare speak against the system. It’s dystopian but it’s real, Bill.

First, they predictive programmed people for this with Black Mirror and ton of other Hollywood and TV productions, so people are anaesthetized to it. Then they just pulled off a huge vaccine hoax and genocide, now they’re moving on to the next phase. Once you choke people financially, they will do anything for a meal. It’s scary how fine-tuned this is, how real this is becoming each passing day.

So your life, if you’re not a Sovereign, will be Hell, but they will try to make you think you’re happy. They’re going to hide the Sovereign status from the world. It’s classified. So if you don’t know that even exists, you might even think your status as a Common is a decent life.

That’s what people forget. No one will know about Sovereign status. I think there’s an allusion here to Plato’s cave. If you don’t know what you could have, you aren’t going to make a fuss.

If after the Reset the public knew about Sovereign, it would be harder for them to pull this off. Of course, word will get out, there will be some rumours. But with the financial system, CSRQ, and the Internet censorship more robust, it will be very hard to get the word out.

Sovereign gives you full human rights, or I guess it just removes all the restrictions placed on everyone else. I guess the only freedom you don’t have is to speak about being Sovereign and speak against the system.

Yes, those would be the two, somewhat unwritten exceptions. If you violate those two, you’re dead.

Next there is some talk about how they are still full steam ahead in trying to stop this, so on and so forth. They feel OK about their efforts so far...

I’m glad we went over this today. What about the other articles, you seemed to want me to hold off on them?

I know what’s in them and it’s going to be hard for people to take. Maybe go with the Q Anon one, that one’s fine. That one is some tough love, some hard medicine. We have to stop these cults. We’re not just battling the cabal now, we’re battling all the cults the cabal made to control the opposition. We’re sadly in a battle against our own people, who’ve been brainwashed.

Brainwashed with hopium.

Yes, this idea, ‘Some good guys somewhere are doing something, so I can just sit on the Internet and feel good.’ It’s completely infantile. It’s not reality. We’re up against the most evil cabal the world has ever known, and meanwhile people are buying fake Trump Bucks and fake Trump Cold Cards. Klaus must be laughing his ass off at how easy this is.

I bet he’s laughing at that, for sure. It’s just sad to see our people being so stupid, following all of these gatekeepers. Worshipping them. Worshipping someone like Phil Godlewski, a convicted child predator!

One thing the cabal loves is to get our good people, the people on our side, to fall in love with their own, controlled, corrupt men and women. They want people like you and me worshipping their own. But we never will. That’s why you’ve got hackers trying to break into your site and ten or fifteen agents trying to destroy your Telegram. If we get escalated, then we have to worry about being totally silenced. Can you see why it’s so hard to break through all this noise and get the truth out?

It’s almost impossible. The cabal has rigged this all in their favour, top to bottom. We’re not going to give up.

No, we’re not, but we can’t do it alone. If the people reading this don’t do anything, we lose and the Reset will happen. Then we have to go to our back-up plan. There’s no guarantee it will work, but that will be our very last chance to save the world.

Ahhh to save the world.

What do you guys think? If something like this was plausible, do you think mass cognizant awareness about it would prevent it from happening?

Or are the efforts and supposed leaks of this group just another game?

I don't know much about the QAnon situation, or about a lot of people mentioned in these articles, however I think it is clear, a lot of them are a distraction. This is a shared mentality, I believe ‘Some good guys somewhere are doing something, so I can just sit on the Internet and feel good.’

edit on 21-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Came across this link HERE from the WEF, posted July 1st, 2020.

It goes into "Cyber Covid" and how it is inevitable, discussing "Cyber Lockdown" and a "Digital Vaccine"

The whole world could experience cyber lockdown until a digital vaccine was developed. All business communication and data transfers would be blocked. Social contact would be reduced to people contactable by in-person visits, copper landline, snail-mail or short-wave radio.

Worth a quick glance, as something like this would most certainly push forward a system similar to what we are looking at in this thread.
edit on 21-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oddly enough, this group came up in my Twitter feed tonight and happened to see thos post here.

None of it sounds suprising really. It sounds like my summations being reflected back. We know that they want to roll out digital currencies.

As I remember it, former CEO of Pfizer Dr. Micheal Yeadon was the first to blow the whistles about vaccines and digital passports.

The USDR is very sketchy and when I looked into it and saw that it was not accessable to the "peasants" I immediately suspected it was a money laundering scheme. Rich folks funneling money through there sounds legit.

The social credit score is also already being used in China and they've been slowly inching towards that on the Western Block.

The nanotechnology however... let's talk about that. Even "Gideon" said that even the vaccines that weren't meant to kill people did. I don't think they have a handle on this technology as much as they think they do and this idea that we can be controlled like puppets - well, Every time man tinkers with nature they just # it up.

I think this is a pipe dream of theirs, a delusiomal one at that. Mass experimentation yes but they still haven't figured out how to stop the MRNA shots from being reverse transcribed into DNA. They don't know the human body because they look at people like they do machines: as just parts instead of an entire ecosystem of spirit and matter.

I do believe there was some experimentation with Magnetofection and the stories of ppl being magnetized were scratched off as being insane. Most of us thought it was a psyop to discredit the vax critical movement.

Moving on to the "Initiates" will be sovereign. Again, either they are delusiomal or blind to what's coming.. See the truth has always been hidden by gatekeepers but that's over. There is an entire era of initiates from all across the planet and every class. That's all I'm going to say on that.

Moving on to the timeline of events- if we look to Martin Armstrong's models. The timing of economic collapse, famine and population reduction lines up. Martin is not the only one speaking of this either.

Just as Armstrong predicts this will fail- I concur. The government does everything badly, especially currency. They may roll out a digital currency but it will be all screwed up.

None of them understand economics, currencies or how the world really works. Look at the WEF puppets they have and see the intelligence level. They are spoiled elites that have smoked too much PCP and pat eachother on the back thinking they're so brilliant but they have no clue how reality works.

That's my two cents for the night. Nice thread!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Cheesy, gullible, naïve? Perhaps, however there was still enough meat within these postings for me to bite into. I'm not really aware of any other comprehensive or laid out "plan" that seems plausible.

Don't blame me for your lack of understanding that one false piece of information nullifies the integrity of the truth in your source, please.

I think to present a theory like that, an obvious mis- or disinformation piece is outright foolish. While you think any awareness about any social credit system is positive, I think that it does not. It's like with UFO twenty years ago, the standard response was "oh little gray men" and only solidifies the internal rejection people feel towards such conspiracy topics.

That you swallow this theory, with screenshots of various public figures social credit score only hardens my impression about you that you are not capable of critical thinking.

I focused on the vaccination aspect because it's the most obvious tell-sign this is BS. If you think it helps the cause raising awareness, go for it but you won't convince any critical thinker with a half assed, very obvious piece of false information.

I live by the standard never half ass, always full ass. You, sir, half assed it here and therefor your source does not meet my standard of evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Cheesy, gullible, naïve? Perhaps, however there was still enough meat within these postings for me to bite into. I'm not really aware of any other comprehensive or laid out "plan" that seems plausible.

Don't blame me for your lack of understanding that one false piece of information nullifies the integrity of the truth in your source, please.

I think to present a theory like that, an obvious mis- or disinformation piece is outright foolish. While you think any awareness about any social credit system is positive, I think that it does not. It's like with UFO twenty years ago, the standard response was "oh little gray men" and only solidifies the internal rejection people feel towards such conspiracy topics.

That you swallow this theory, with screenshots of various public figures social credit score only hardens my impression about you that you are not capable of critical thinking.

I focused on the vaccination aspect because it's the most obvious tell-sign this is BS. If you think it helps the cause raising awareness, go for it but you won't convince any critical thinker with a half assed, very obvious piece of false information.

I live by the standard never half ass, always full ass. You, sir, half assed it here and therefor your source does not meet my standard of evidence.

I'm certainly not blaming you for my lack of understanding, and as I stated in my opening post, this was more of a way to share some interesting "new" information and discuss thoughts and opinions. Regardless if the information was entirely factual or not, we are a conspiracy site, correct? I will gladly take your attacks on my personal ability of Critical Thinking if you feel that a single thread such as this is enough to determine that by.

I enjoy all aspects of thinking and opinion, and sometimes playing the role of the "devils advocate" can be a fun and enlightening mental experiment. I feel an important part of growing and developing the mind is the ability to change it. Plus, aren't we all here to learn and grow as individuals together? We are a community after all.

I apologize if my thread wasn't comprehensive enough to be "Full Assed" as I have never written a piece like this. Though, I agree if you are going to do something, you should go "Full Assed". I would love to discuss and debate some other topics with you some time.

Side question, did you take the vaccine?
edit on 31-7-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join