It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Democrats believe Biden in 2024 could still beat Trump, poll says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: yuppa
HE SUCKS (as 99% of career politicians do)!!
I am in his district and have actually given thought to running against him in 2024.

You think you could help me get my disability if you run? I been trying for around 10 yrs now but since im not 50 yrs old its way hard.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, Trump says he has made his mind up.
Before or after midterms?

Does that mean yes, he is running?

CNN thinks YES.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 14-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well, Trump says he has made his mind up.
Before or after midterms?

Does that mean yes, he is running?

CNN thinks YES.

www.cnn.com...

I think he is, yes. It's a financial cash cow for him. I somehow ended up on his mailing list and the constant stream of "offers" is...academically interesting but tiresome.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I’m still not convinced on either Trump or Biden.

I think there is a very real possibility Biden will
get the 25th. Kampala will choose Newsom for
her VP.

Trump will give is delegates to DiSantis.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, right after my wife. She hasn't been able to work in 14 years and she was also denied. They actually held up her case until her "work credit hours" had almost expired before hearing it.
We called his office and spoke with one of his aids (before one of the midterms) they were full of fake energy about helping her.
After the election we called back because we had not seen any action...
"We are sorry, we are no longer able to intervene in these types of cases"
Career politicians are the scum of the earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Yes, right after my wife. She hasn't been able to work in 14 years and she was also denied. They actually held up her case until her "work credit hours" had almost expired before hearing it.
We called his office and spoke with one of his aids (before one of the midterms) they were full of fake energy about helping her.
After the election we called back because we had not seen any action...
"We are sorry, we are no longer able to intervene in these types of cases"
Career politicians are the scum of the earth.

I know right? judge said he believed i had a degenrative back issue,but thanks to a examiner lying about my ability to move he couldnt grant it. Says I walked out to my car and drove off without any help. I used a rollator,to roll to th ecar bent over. then i held on to th ecar with one hand,and pulled the thing in with the other. then i held onto the car to get in. i swear these people.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Go Knock Yourself Out Joe.................

Literally .

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
🤮😂😂😂😂😂. Why is it only on social media is there such overwhelming Biden support? IRL there is literally no support outside of our ultra liberal family members whom still deny things but are also no longer criticizing Trump either. Most just remain silent and pretend to play the 'middle of the road'game.
edit on 23-7-2022 by Sooga because: Middle of the road game

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Another fake poll by MSM.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Most Democrats want someone other than Biden to run for president in 2024 — but he could still beat Trump, poll says.

Isn't that the thinking that led us to have Joey as President in the first place?

I don't think Trump should run, I think eventually he will support DeSantis but I have a hard time thinking he loses to Biden, not because Trump is fantastic but holy hell, Biden is declining rapidly, what about Kamala's chances? I can see Biden bowing out.

www.cnbc.com...

Biden would likely defeat former President Donald Trump again if the election were held today, the survey suggested, with 44% of voters selecting Biden, compared to 41% for the Republican he beat in 2020.

FYI: Trump may already be President.

Check this out!: truthsocial.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Most Democrats want someone other than Biden to run for president in 2024 — but he could still beat Trump, poll says.

Isn't that the thinking that led us to have Joey as President in the first place?

I don't think Trump should run, I think eventually he will support DeSantis but I have a hard time thinking he loses to Biden, not because Trump is fantastic but holy hell, Biden is declining rapidly, what about Kamala's chances? I can see Biden bowing out.

www.cnbc.com...

Just 26% of Democrats said they would prefer President Joe Biden to be their party's candidate in the 2024 election, and 64% want someone else heading the ticket, a new poll found.
Biden's age and job performance were the top reasons cited by Democrats why they wanted a candidate other than Biden to be the party nominee, The New York Times/Siena College poll found.
Just 13% of voters of all kinds say the United States is "on the right track," while 77% said it was "headed in the wrong direction."
Biden would likely defeat former President Donald Trump again if the election were held today, the survey suggested, with 44% of voters selecting Biden, compared to 41% for the Republican he beat in 2020.

August 15, 2022 Update

Democrats have SOBERED UP and now say that Joe Biden WILL NOT seek re-election.

www.breitbart.com...

They should be on the Trump-MAGA side now, in believing that the country didn't put this sickly old man with dementia, in charge of our security and standard of living. That Biden/Democrats HAD TO OF CHEATED!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

With the system we have, any determined cheater can win, given enough prep time.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Example of STUPID WORDING used all the time by our STUPID MEDIA.

"Jill Biden all but confirms that Joe is running in 2024".

Source: nypost.com...

Do these so-called "educated" journalists understand the meaning of the words they use?

"ALL BUT" means "EVERYTHING BUT". If Jill did "everything but" confirm Joe is running in 2024, she's still not 100% certain. She could be anywhere from 1% sure, to 99% sure. Everything BUT certain.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

AP Reporters in Kenya can't believe Joe Biden is going to run for a second term, and win LEGITIMATELY this time around.

First Lady Jill Biden says that President Joe Biden intends to run for re-election in 2024, and there's "pretty much" nothing left to do other than decide on the setting for the announcement.

In an interview with the Associate Press, the First Lady said that Biden is ready to seek re-election as he believes "he's not done" and "he has not finished what he has started."

"Are you not believing this, darling? I mean, how many times does he have to say it till you believe it?" the First Lady said, while being interviewed in Nairobi, Kenya.
Source: www.benzinga.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
ABB! sorry greg.

anybody but biden!

what do they say about insanity again?

i'm voting for trump.

de santis would melt like a hershey bar on the sphinx, under the media.

he's serving us better as Florida's gov.
newsome is a non starter.

Except DeSantis has had the national media coming after him pretty hard since pretty early on in his first term as gov and he's done a pretty good job so far so I disagree with that criticism.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: sarahvital
ABB! sorry greg.

anybody but biden!

what do they say about insanity again?

i'm voting for trump.

de santis would melt like a hershey bar on the sphinx, under the media.

he's serving us better as Florida's gov.
newsome is a non starter.

Except DeSantis has had the national media coming after him pretty hard since pretty early on in his first term as gov and he's done a pretty good job so far so I disagree with that criticism.

"Vice President" would be the best Springboard for Ron DeSantis to become our President. He'd have significant on-the-job training, and still be "youthful" on 1/20/2029.

Also, since the average of death for American men is 75, 76 year-old Donald Trump could keel over before 2029, giving DeSantis the Presidency before 2029.

LOGIC

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Losers aspire to second place.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO I doubt DeSantis would want to take the risk to just be a VP not to mention I have a feeling he knows Trump's chances of winning the election aren't all that great unless something really drastic happens to hurt Biden's chances. I'm not sure how his supporters in Florida would feel about him leaving to run as VP.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
BIDEN - TREASON TO AMERICA.

-vs-

TRUMP - HUSH MONEY PAYMENT.

NUFF SAID.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
More worthless polls brought to you by corporate media. The new poll they mentioned only had 849 democrat voters take part in it. They want us to think that tells us a damn thing.

It's 100% bovine excrement.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join