It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: MI5 and FBI heads warn of ‘immense’ threat.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just before the election in America surfing somewhere else i clicked on a thread video that i wish i hadn't , it was called either Chinese propaganda or communist propaganda a 12 minute head xxxk , The first 4 minutes was about how the Chinese were treated in building the railroads in America and kept out of the picture , It was brutal the pictures that were presented of dead bodies of Chinese men some of them had explosives strapped to them then lowered over cliffs , Watch Deadwood again with WOO and the prostitutes i think there is more to that story than meets the eye !.

The next 4 minutes was about us Brits and the opium wars with photographs , Skeletons with meat on way worse than any WW2 concentration camp pics .

The next 4 minutes was about their great leap forward and how they are joining up these vast cities and military and infrastructure that is space age compared to ours which is falling apart .

Prepare for war !!!!!! was the message if Trump got elected again and it was pointed out China makes more of everything than the rest of the world combined , other sites carried the message prepare for war and then it seemed to vanish from the internet , It takes a lot to ruffle my feathers but that video did , especially the bit in the video about the super soldiers they have been growing these dudes were 6,6 plus with jaws bigger than David Culthard and row after row of them like the clone army in Star Wars but for real and much scarier , it was the dead look in their eyes that got me .

They have been prepping for war for a while and now Russia is going to a war economy , i dont know if this is for real but it is worth the read jrnyquist.blog...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Personally I think there has to be a big event before the Nov. Elections. The globalists are too close to their liberal world order to risk losing in an election.

Also, my disabled son takes medication, and of course our meds come from china. Well last month we think something was up with the meds. He started hallucinating kidney failure, he was tested at the hospital and was found positive for crazy stuff like Pcp and eccestacy. He is in a wheelchair, with 2 broken hips, so I am positive he didn't get drugs. So I'm not sure if we should be trusting Chinese meds.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That would also jeopardize their Western investments. I think it's a wash.

I disagree. China owns quite a bit of US farm land, nearly 200,000 acres, and is buying all it can get. More than 35 million acres of US land are owned by foreign entities, some of which may be proxy owners for China. Its still a small percentage overall, but its not meaningless.

The ways China has already "invaded" the US are impressive to say the least. As many people suspected, the power grid components from China did in fact contain backdoor access that would allow China to effect some degree of control over the US power grid.

Any US business that contracts parts and services from China has had their technology stolen, whether they realize it or not. While many believe the majority of these businesses hold no technology we need to fear losing to China, it is worth remembering that China took a huge leap forward in its digital technology potential by innocently purchasing a digital phone system that handed them technology they had not yet devised on their own.

Having seen how the US and its allies dealt with other nations over the last few decades China has had ample time to protect itself from any type of exclusion or sanction we might try to employ. Yes, losing trade with the US will hurt them, but, with "an owned and supported by China" biden in office, how much will they really lose? And how long will it take biden to start sending reparations checks, with interest, to China to make up for any inconvenience caused?

Unfortunately for any one who"buys" land in the US we have SUPER DEEDS and can revoke their sale if need be,and they lose the money. That land would be repo'd as soon as they declared war on the US.

Yes, your statement is 100% . But if the politicians all have fallen into the "Chinese Spider Web Trap " that just isn't going to happen.
Many politicians are not loyal to their country. Also, one thing we here in Asia know : YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CHINESE ARE THINKING

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fox News just aired a report report describing how China is preparing to Claim the moon as their very own.

Here is the actual quote from the Head of NASA to a German Newspaper during an interview, this past weekend.

NASA chief Bill Nelson told Bild on Saturday, translated from German: "We must be very concerned that China is landing on the moon and saying: 'It's ours now and you stay out.'"
Source: www.newsweek.com...

Interestingly, very few mainstream media reported Director Nelson's comments, but virtually EVERY U.S. mainstream media outlet is reporting (in a supportive way), China stating that Nelson is totally wrong about China's ambitions.

It's like almost every U.S. big news outlet is at least partially OWNED by China.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So they buy themselves the US government via the election. You didn't really think Biden won and then further didn't think he was running things did you?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
China has a dictator that wants to bring taiwan back into the fold, and at the same time put a strangle hold on semiconductor industry. 2 wins for the price of one right, everyone always defaults to the Chinese play the long game they are not in a rush.

Chinese real estate bubble is popping, the CCP is trying to prop up 2 major groups right now if it blows completely then you are looking at a crushed middle class that will be angry, wars historically have been used as distractions so why not now.

To add some fuel on the fire they have a severe population problem like they are heading into negative growth to the tune of projected loss of 300+million by the end of the century with a huge chunk of the rest heading past middle age.

So to move china into the top spot, and secure themselves that move has to be done sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
My opinion of china is that they don't want "World Domination" per se, rather, be in a position where no strings are held over them.

They want to be able to dictate deals.

A rising china is of concern and the espionage we're seeing is the result of that. However, china still has a ways to go before they can supplant any one Western Nation entirely without drawing the full wrath of NATO allies, an area china is disgustingly outmatched in.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I disagree. China owns quite a bit of US farm land, nearly 200,000 acres, and is buying all it can get. More than 35 million acres of US land are owned by foreign entities, some of which may be proxy owners for China. Its still a small percentage overall, but its not meaningless.

The ways China has already "invaded" the US are impressive to say the least. As many people suspected, the power grid components from China did in fact contain backdoor access that would allow China to effect some degree of control over the US power grid.

Any US business that contracts parts and services from China has had their technology stolen, whether they realize it or not. While many believe the majority of these businesses hold no technology we need to fear losing to China, it is worth remembering that China took a huge leap forward in its digital technology potential by innocently purchasing a digital phone system that handed them technology they had not yet devised on their own.

Having seen how the US and its allies dealt with other nations over the last few decades China has had ample time to protect itself from any type of exclusion or sanction we might try to employ. Yes, losing trade with the US will hurt them, but, with "an owned and supported by China" biden in office, how much will they really lose? And how long will it take biden to start sending reparations checks, with interest, to China to make up for any inconvenience caused?

Unfortunately for any one who"buys" land in the US we have SUPER DEEDS and can revoke their sale if need be,and they lose the money. That land would be repo'd as soon as they declared war on the US.

There is eminent domain, but in order to do that the government has to pay the owners fair market value for the property so they won't really lose that much. At least we can take the land back though. But its more than just the land. As it was noted in the article, they are sifting through soil to recover gmo seeds that would take them years and billions to create on their own. With China you always have to look at the number of ways they can leverage their investment beyond the initial purchase. Everything they do in this country is strategic in some way, whether we realize it or not.
edit on 6-7-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
Some think that a conventional war with China due to resupply issues, the distances involved, the strength of our military etc. would be tremendously hard to execute.

Sadly, I think it would be far easier than you think. Let’s say they build large manufacturing sites, Foxconn for example in Wisconsin. Absolutely huge site, and no one seems to know what they’re doing there at present.

Then, with the open border we have at present, you filter in large groups of Chinese nationals. At present, we really don’t know who is coming across. If you think you do, you couldn’t be more wrong. Of course you would have to incite massive distractions across the country to provide cover for what your doing. Sound familiar?

Now you disburse your troops across the whole country over time. Your manufacturing sites are the resupply and rally points. No need to bring in small arms, they are everywhere. You buy up farms on a large scale, you do have to feed all those troops on the sly. Of course it would require some help from highly placed politicians. They would be needed to grease all the the wheels to accomplish this.

When the time is right, they unleash hell on earth. Infrastructure would be the first to go, communication, power, water, roads, distribution centers. Our country would quickly be overwhelmed from within.
Is this happening? I really don’t know. I do see it as a distinct possibility though. If this is happening, it is too late to stop it. Might be a good time to learn Chinese.

In this video the guy seems to think China positioning itself in South America is a real threat that hasn't been taken seriously enough. His lead-in was pretty slow, but I'm glad I hung in there. What he had to say was pretty interesting.

edit on 30000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

I suck at embedding things, so here's the add.

[www.youtube.com...]
edit on 30000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: fix link

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I'd say if statements like this are coming out then expect a lot more confidence in addressing Chinese foreign policy within international forums.

Because from a Chinese perspective there's China then there's not China. China isn't in competition with everyone else, it's in conflict. When you aim to dominate in all aspects of everything I'd say that it doesn't matter if the war is hot or cold... It's a total war scenario either way you look at it.

We should be addressing the issue as such, because collectively we enabled China and because it was easy we kept at it. These kind of press conferences should have been happening 20 years ago imho.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Omg, I have been worried about this very thing for some time. Trump was right about bringing manufacturing back
To the USA. Now we have potential enemies supplying us, frickin brilliant!

Fentanyl deaths are on the rise as well, and I’m hearing people that supposedly didn’t take drugs being affected.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
These are three documentaries produced by the BBC about President Xi Jinping and how China is developing.
Despite being a couple of years old they are still fascinating viewing and the third documentary is particularly relevant to this thread.

They are on BBC iPlayer so I hope people outside of the UK can watch them.
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
He who controls the spice controls the universe.

Just to quote.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
will we see food grown in the US being shipped to Beijing while US citizens are hungry?

China can buy the farms and own the grain but if things get real bad a US President could make an executive order / emergency decree and keep that food right here.

hopefully it won't come to that.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So they buy themselves the US government via the election. You didn't really think Biden won and then further didn't think he was running things did you?

You should learn to speak Mandarin then, maybe teach your kid too.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There is eminent domain, but in order to do that the government has to pay the owners fair market value for the property so they won't really lose that much. At least we can take the land back though. But its more than just the land. As it was noted in the article, they are sifting through soil to recover gmo seeds that would take them years and billions to create on their own. With China you always have to look at the number of ways they can leverage their investment beyond the initial purchase. Everything they do in this country is strategic in some way, whether we realize it or not.

No. The government can take the land back if the person buying it declares war on the country for NOTHING.Also IF you refuse the money they offer you in a Super deed situation,they will take the land from you without paying you as well.
We took the indians land and didnt pay them for it did we? Why should the chinese be any different?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yes, your statement is 100% . But if the politicians all have fallen into the "Chinese Spider Web Trap " that just isn't going to happen.
Many politicians are not loyal to their country. Also, one thing we here in Asia know : YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE CHINESE ARE THINKING

OH I do. we numbah 1! lol Thats what they are thinking. Maybe time to release a nano virus to eliminate them? A virus that only effects people with chinese attributes.One that lowers birth rates to 1/4th the current one. Eventually they will die out due to lack of babies being born.
There are ways to win if we are smart and vicious.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think we should start opening "American Food" restaurants in China and take over like they did here...the only thing that out numbers Chinese Food restaurant in the US are car washes...

Seriously though. They are in it for the long run and have been for decades.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

On the contrary, we did pay the Indians. It wasn't nearly what the land was worth, but we did pay for it. And we are still paying them for it. And that is actually not representative of this situation since the Indians did not have Constitutional protection of their land as we do.

I think you may be confusing eminent domain with superannuation and seizure. Eminent domain says the government must prove the property is for public use and that they paid fair market value. If the seller refuses the offer, the government can petition the court and prove they made a legitimate offer. The owner can offer evidence to the contrary if they have it.

In superannuation the deed is held in trust which has a whole different set of rules for domain and transfer of rights.

In the case of seizure the land can be taken for various reasons without payment.

The only superdeed I could find was in regards to an smsf. That is a self managed super fund similar to a pension or retirement fund by an employer in which the employees each hold a share of the trust. It has nothing to do with land management or seizure.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i think the FBI, MI6 in the OP are alarmists...sorta pandering to the fears of the impact an inept WH occupant who is intent on deconstructing the USA War/Imperialism machine for the USAs past Sins

what will CHINA (Archaic 'Sinim) do to Itself to lose a 200,000,000 man Army, which it has not yet fielded in the East King Invasion of Middle East Levant region ? A massive, impressive display of might & resources for army of Calvery/Infantry troops with nary fuel hog jeep/tank at hand

... All China/Sinim/Sino will do is nip at heels of the NATO-Atlantic Juggernaut (Empire)& be comforted as being the best-of-the-rest

op

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join