It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This has me puzzled too, considering it’s said there are cameras everywhere.

Unless the cameras with the proper views malfunctioned. In Epsteinesque fashion.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Do we know if there’s a crater or not? Also if it hit the stone that would have an effect of the crater as clearly the blast is pushed outwards. Also the video you just posted notice how quick it edits from view to view in a distance spectrum. There’s a lot not being shown.
edit on 6-7-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Also a possibility that this is an Epstein style operation which would lend credence to the RPG theory. Not that a civilian couldn't get an RPG - this is entirely within the realm of possibility, but it would be far more likely to be a government actor if that were the case.

Shape charge is also on the table for sure.

I've only ever seen these kinds of explosions in Afghanistan against concrete blast barriers using RPGs.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Images from the air do not show blast craters in the vicinity.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Also Precision guided mortars have been around for awhile

It certainly is a mystery I agree it’s very rpg like and very shape charge like.
edit on 6-7-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I understand, but the blast pattern doesn't seem to match mortar fire. GPS guided mortars aren't usually lying around.

All this said, just because we didn't see a person placing a charge, doesn't mean there wasn't one. Someone could very well have placed a charge like this in the stone after drilling a hole for a simple dynamite charge. But that would have taken quite a bit of time.

You're right on the surveillance video not capturing much. Was this vehicle coming or going? Why wasn't it captured doing both? Was there audio?

These things could give us quite a few clues. Right now, I'm just guessing.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Me too bro, I’d like to see the surveillance video of the excavator destroying it to get a better idea of the capability of the system too.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: BlackArrow

If there is a time capsule buried under it, and apparently there is, then it would make sense for them to remove the capsule. But I'm not really convinced there's anything that special inside the capsule. However I will admit that demolishing the entire monument for "safety reasons" makes it seem like they wanted to remove the time capsule.

what year was it buried?

will it be a bunch of richard simmons work out vhs?

maybe jane fonda? maroon 5 cd's?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What sized shape charge would be needed to cause that much damage? Surely less than the one in the video above, don’t you think? Granite will powder shatter, and crack, that charge above went through steel. And quite a way.

How would a small 1” round charge, placed against edge of a granite slab perform? 2” 3” ? And if It shoots a copper rod, it shouldn’t be too hard to tell that one was used. I’m thinking all of the above would help determine if it was placed, or fired at.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry
I live here in Georgie , US.
I know.
Unless one has lived here , went to the Georgia Guidestones several times , I don't give a rat's a__ what one "thinks" .

Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate

Yeah , the Liberal Democrat didn't get too far promising these beauties :

Kandiss Taylor Warns 'Death by Firing Squad' to Corrupt Officials at Rally

There's more in the article.
Read it.
Of course I would not expect you to understand.

edit on 7/7/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Anyone considered a thought that the time capsule was stolen to be sold on e-bay/craigslist/instagram/nextdoor?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
What sized shape charge would be needed to cause that much damage? Surely less than the one in the video above, don’t you think? Granite will powder shatter, and crack, that charge above went through steel. And quite a way.

How would a small 1” round charge, placed against edge of a granite slab perform? 2” 3” ? And if It shoots a copper rod, it shouldn’t be too hard to tell that one was used. I’m thinking all of the above would help determine if it was placed, or fired at.

Are they really granite? Based on the pictures I assumed concrete.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiora

originally posted by: Topcraft

Are they really granite? Based on the pictures I assumed concrete.

Granite .
Elberton , Ga. was , at the time , granite and marble capitol of the world .
That's why Elberton was chosen as the location
edit on 7/7/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
All this said, just because we didn't see a person placing a charge, doesn't mean there wasn't one. Someone could very well have placed a charge like this in the stone after drilling a hole for a simple dynamite charge. But that would have taken quite a bit of time.

As I have already suggested, the charge could have been easily hung by a cord over the top of the wall. If drilled and charge inserted , there would be at least some debris going outward in all directions instead of just one like the videos show.

A counterweighted cord could be planted in seconds. An alternateive would be super glue or double face tape.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
FYI You can observe the stone exploding from the base and collapsing into its own footprint, similar to the 911 towers. They cut the surveillance camera angle from that aspect very quickly. Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Albert999
I understood it perfectly.

Then why would you ask if I thought that was mainstream after I said it was.

It’s clear you think you are smart when you're not 🙄

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I wonder when they installed the fence and I wonder what the 3 white signs said in the video showing the highly edited video of the blast

Check out this wierd stuff
In this link this shows the location of the fence in the video from google earth street view, but no fence
In this street view link that is dropped there is a fence

Now I don't doubt there is a fence there now but WTF did the signs say?

Exploring street view shows the camera location clear as day that would have caught the car and all kinds of stuff, but I can't find a pic showing the signs in released footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

It'll be an infomercial for insurance, and since you wanted to know so badly you'll probably watch the whole 5 mins.

But wait....

There's more.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
They knocked it over for safety reasons after the initial explosion!!

HAHAHAHAHAA

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Was there a 33 in the explosion?

Who cares?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join