It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The stones are gone but will their message disappear also?

Was it needed in the first place?

Who was the author?

Will we ever know?

Should we even care?

Time holds all things in its temporal memory banks. No "thing" or "Life" is ever truly lost...

83i38

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

"who was the author" is pretty much the crux of it.

If whoever wrote that message was afraid to publicly associate themselves with it, it isn't worth much.

I've read claims that the CEO of Pfizer is willing to donate funds to recreate the stones. To what end, I wonder.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Still no arrests.

Convenient.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Semi-expert in explosives here:

Looking at the video I see what would be the results of a pipe bomb. Containment would be critical in taking down large stones like that, or in fact drilling them the crack them. I think there was already a viewing hole square cut on one of the stones to view the sun at a certain solstice? I would imagine that the explosives were place in the hole and maybe other holes if there were any. Putting an explosive on the ground next to the stones would do nothing. The pyroclastic cloud in the video is the result of nitrate based gunpowder. I don't see evidence of TNT or nitroglycerine. The sharp crack report is the pipe bomb not the marble breaking. Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All forgotten about it would seem.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Where ya gone to man? It's been a few months. Hope all is well.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfingonacrimewave
Semi-expert in explosives here:

Looking at the video I see what would be the results of a pipe bomb. Containment would be critical in taking down large stones like that, or in fact drilling them the crack them. I think there was already a viewing hole square cut on one of the stones to view the sun at a certain solstice? I would imagine that the explosives were place in the hole and maybe other holes if there were any. Putting an explosive on the ground next to the stones would do nothing. The pyroclastic cloud in the video is the result of nitrate based gunpowder. I don't see evidence of TNT or nitroglycerine. The sharp crack report is the pipe bomb not the marble breaking. Just my thoughts.

The stone with the viewport was unaffected, so no.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Since this is the largest forum on this topic I have decided to create a closure post to this conspiracy theory. While it's not the grandest theory coming to light, it sure makes a hell of a lot of sense and lines up with government official thinking. The real reason the Georgia Guide stones were destroyed was because it had a solar calendar. This Calendar tracked the sun accurately over the past 50 or so years, and it lined up perfectly. Until 1 day it didn't, not many people took notice as not everyone knew about the guide stones until it hit the news. But those that did started to ask the right question.

"What is happening with the sun?" and "Why is the Calendar no longer lining up?"

Well like everything else, the answer comes to light was something as simple as them not wanting you to know that the earth's axis has tilted east by my estimates about 10% - from 23.3 to 33% tilt(using older star maps to find rotational values - since space is 'slow moving'.). This 'could' of in theory lead to what is known as the 'death wobble' so it's natural that government would hide this. (YES, this is visible to the naked eye. But only if you've been paying attention!)

Earth's Axis Tilted You can google these facts, as of today they have been appearing everywhere for the past 3 days. AXIS not polar shift, not magnetic poles, the AXIS is the actual TILT of the earth.
More Tilt PLZ
Be warned, that some reporters and news story writers don't actually know the difference between the tilt and the magnetic poles and use terms interchangeably.

While this article points at water as the cause, it's time to open the can of worms and claim that during the 2020 lock downs oil drilling hit record numbers to the point it literally crashed markets. Did they stop drilling? That answer would be no, instead they put up close to 250000 new sites paid for by our government under the ruse that 'oil and gas' was in short supply, then they decided to hand over to other countries. When all these sites started activating and drilling a whole host of problems occurred, including the above Axis Tilt. While the Axis was already shifting thanks to the quakes, and the core that stopped spinning etc, this sped things up to a noticeable point. It caused more sensitive people to develop migraines, ailments, and other symptoms due to shifting gravity and rotational pull, which beached whales made birds fall from the sky and more. The tilt had been occurring for awhile now and started with the chili quakes, and hit a PEAK and break in 2020(I will let that can of worms open itself)

Earth Core MAY Stop Spinning
It Stopped spinning

When it started to shift, they hut the 'uh-oh button' and did everything in their power to hide this from the public especially after the NYC/JERSEY/PA flooding that had occurred. They didn't want anyone to know that the earth shifted on it's axis in case it caused widespread panic and disaster. Which it technically could of if it did the 'death wobble'. So they decided to destroy the guide stones, not for what was under it. But for what it did so perfectly for 50+ years. That was line up the sun in a little slot that shined on a dated number marked the day of the month perfectly on it's reflective glow.

With that said, case is closed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Construction In June 1979, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar, and clock, and should be capable of "withstanding catastrophic events".[1] The man reportedly used the pseudonym as a reference to the Christian religion.[2][11] Christian said that he wanted to build a granite monument that would rival the British Neolithic monument Stonehenge, he drew inspiration from the structure after he paid a visit to it.[12][13] However, he said that while it was impressive, Stonehenge had no message to communicate.

It's June in the farmland, and most nights have been falling below 60 degrees.. We had 1 night in the 40s just a few days ago.. The outlook for crops should these temperatures keep up = not so good.
edit on 40420232530 by BlackArrow because: This post needed to be done. Goodbye Georga Stones, good or evil you were destroyed without real cause because of terrified leaders who couldn't be honest with the people. Maybe the tilt is why you recommended selective breeding and a population limit.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join