It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Gun Fighter Pilots are In AWE of UFO Navigation - Top Brass is Intimidated to Silence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Tuesday, July 5, 2022

After reading the below article, it's easier to understand why former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said UFO's keep a lot of top brass in the military and intelligence agencies awake at night, due to apprehension and deep "concern".

Here are some excerpts from a new article...

In April 2014, four naval aviators narrowly escaped disaster. Just as they entered highly controlled airspace for a training exercise, their two F/A-18F fighter jets nearly collided with an unidentified flying object (UFO).

Frustrated aviators and their commanders noted that the UFOs pose “a severe threat to Naval Aviation” and a “critical risk” to flight safety.

Just days before the April 2014 incident, the squadron’s exasperated commander wrote that “it is only a matter of time before this results in a midair [collision].”

A few weeks earlier, the skipper of another East Coast squadron warned, “I feel it may only be a matter of time before one of our F/A-18 aircraft has a mid-air collision.”

In one UFO incident, an aviator reported that he had “never seen anything like this before.” In another encounter, an aviator “noticed an object with flight characteristics unlike anything I had seen in my [redacted] years of [redacted]” — implying a particularly anomalous encounter.

Yet another pilot’s report states that “she had never seen [redacted] like it… [the UFO] did not change position like an aircraft would and was too high to be a ship.”

For fighter pilots armed with an array of advanced sensors, the confusion and bewilderment reflected in the reports is striking!

One aviator “had a difficult time explaining the [redacted].” In another incident, a pilot could only describe a UFO “in a puzzled voice” over the radio.

Yet another aviator described a UFO that “appeared, as odd as it sounds, to be [redacted].”
Much more at: thehill.com...

What's with all the "redactions" in quotes from the military pilots? Are they mentioning classified projects or objects?

It's fascinating, but concerning, how frustrated everyone is. From U.S. Senators, to U.S. Intelligence, to Military Brass, to Pilots....they are all at a loss for words.

It must be agonizingly frustrating when you're in charge of protecting the country, but you can't even determine what type of threat these remarkable, unexplainable, vehicles (UFO's) pose to the population of your nation, and to Earth in general!

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My concern is that encounters are occurring most frequently between UFO's and elements of the military, rather than with policy-level government representatives or the public.

Granted, it could be merely coincidental, or the result of opportunity (both operating in the same general geographic location.

But I would be very worried if who/whatever is operating these vehicles is actively seeking out contacts with our military.

For a number of reasons, the least of which is that it would tend to present a particularly biased impression of humanity at large.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I would imagine that anything other than known terrestrial craft would be highly classified.

I'm still on the fence believing that they are ET though.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I think it's far more likely that they're seeking out our out abilities. But we just don't have enough information to base an opinion on. There are so many scenerios that come to mind.

One has to wonder if other militiaries are having the same issues and if so WHICH ones. If China or Russia don't have these encounters or as an example Islamic countries or Catholic countries or even Buddist countries don't have these encounters, I'd worry.

We also have to consider that contact may have been made with the idiots in charge who in typical fashion tried to screw whomever by making typical demands and now they're flying these things like mad hornets and they're showing them "what's what" when it comes to military power.

Or another scenerio could be that that whomever flies these things have made demands of the idiots in charge who told them to pound sand and now they're demonstrating what's what.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I wonder if the militaries of other countries are having quite a few UFO encounters as well?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I would imagine that anything other than known terrestrial craft would be highly classified.

Right. Who says an advanced civilization can't reside right here inside the Earth, or in the Ocean, or just barely outside of our dimension. We can see them, but can't physically touch or communicate.

But the Universe beyond Earth could harbor life that is more intelligent than mankind too.

So many options. It's mind-boggling.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Right. Who says an advanced civilization can't reside right here inside the Earth, or in the Ocean, or just barely outside of our dimension. We can see them, but can't physically touch or communicate.

But the Universe beyond Earth could harbor life that is more intelligent than mankind too.

So many options. It's mind-boggling.

Agreed, I don’t think we have too long before whatever it is declares itself to the world though. The next few years are going to be interesting. We should start a pool, I’d go in for $10.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

If they are hostile, we don’t stand a chance even if they are autonomous drones. I do feel that they are under intelligent control by the way they act. why come out of hiding now though? I’m half expecting an ultimatum soon, then a display of power.
edit on CDT2022p2022-07-06T00:44:00-05:00Wed, 06 Jul 2022 00:44:00 -0500amf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
All this talk of deep concern and apprehension sounds like lip service when the wider scientific community's request for irrefutable evidence continues to falls on deaf ears.

If these people have the evidence of an NHI threat - they need to share it.

Sticking the likes of Travis Taylor and Lue onto an issue with this level of (alleged) risk - is either part of an act to obfuscate the real cause or a self fulfilling prophecy of guaranteed angst. because they obviously aren't using the best people.

This is not a sleight on Lue or Travis- merely a reflection of the real expertise and resources which resides mainly in their own defense contractors.

edit on 6-7-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
One thing I don't get on those pilots, literally a year ago they couldn't talk about UFO's and they didn't report any incidents because of them losing their jobs and now suddenly when the government blow the lid off they start to become frantic about national security 🤔

I don't think that's the way

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

My concern is that encounters are occurring most frequently between UFO's and elements of the military, rather than with policy-level government representatives or the public.

That may be the impression gained from the MSM - pop over to Mufon and check out the latest reports.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

why come out of hiding now though? 

History suggests that they've always been here.

I believe they were called "The Watchers" in the Bible. There are many other accounts of sky people and sky chariots throughout history.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Exactly. The fact that many encounters take place near or on water certainly suggests that they could be aquatic.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Too right
and with water making up 71% of Planet Earth plus many land regions unexplored we as a species haven't even scratched the surface yet. Some of these craft must be native to this Planet just hidden out of sight most of the time. They do seem to be getting more interested in our capabilities as the years go by. Not so timid any more.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Anyone ever seen a video of a UFO doing a barrel roll?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProjects
Anyone ever seen a video of a UFO doing a barrel roll?

No but apparently the "Foo Fighters" did a lot of that during World War Two.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is almost like the pilots of these UFOs (UAPs?) behave as if they want to force the military to publicly admit that these encounters are real.
Drip-drop disclosure driven by the aliens themselves?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It seems like there are multiple "brands" of UFO's navigating through our atmosphere...and above it.

Today, the Pentagon said the current objects being tracked and followed, and shot down, are "only" moving "several hundred" miles-per-hour.

Source: www.pbs.org...

This latest batch of UFO's are much slower than what the Director of National Intelligence, and the U.S. Navy described prior to this point.

One species with multiple craft types?

Or multiple species with their own type of craft?

new topics

top topics

join