It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was surprised when the 'election fairy' changed the votes at 3am in 2020?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You just described everything that is wrong with the Republican party. Great Post. (not sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Democrats voted by mail in and Republicans vote in person mostly. Note, some States it's all mail in.

And the order in which those ballots are counted is important.

This is the basic reason why the numbers changed. I'm not going to do the work of looking into it for you. Do it yourself.

IF YOU CAN PROVE voter fraud, I'm always willing to listen. BUT, you need to show me EVIDENCE.

a reply to: SortingHat

Evidence ???

It has been there for ALL to see:

There is no fair, normal election where a surge of votes suddenly appears and ALL for one candidate, straight line up, and in the wee hours of the morning so that less people would notice.

Keep right on denying reality

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

www.nytimes.com...

It is not hard to find.

Individually, the actions are targeted at what the president views as specific, egregious abuses by Mr. Trump during four tumultuous years. Collectively, Mr. Biden’s assertive use of executive authority was intended to be a hefty and visible down payment on one of his primary goals: to, as his top advisers described it, “reverse the gravest damages” done to the country by Mr. Trump. “We’ll press forward with speed and urgency, for we have much to do in this winter of peril and significant possibilities,” Mr. Biden said during his Inaugural Address at the Capitol, delivered to a crowd shrunken by coronavirus risks and threats of violence. “Much to repair. Much to restore. Much to heal. Much to build, and much to gain.” In his remarks, Mr. Biden stressed unity of purpose, urging Americans to “see each other not as adversaries but as neighbors” and pleaded with citizens and leaders to “join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature.” But his first actions in office were aimed not at compromise and cooperation with his adversaries, but instead suggested a determination to quickly erase much of the Trump agenda. They fell within four broad categories that his aides described as the “converging crises” he inherited at noon Wednesday: the pandemic, economic struggles, immigration and diversity issues, and the environment and climate change.

Notice in the last line what is most important to the current administration.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You believe in a fundamentally flawed system if everything a president does can immediately be reversed when the next president gets into office. Unless you just want a one party system then that system will NEVER work.

I wonder what changed? It seemed to work up to this point. Trump is just an anomaly I guess. Like he never held office ALREADY, less than 2 years later.

Wow, what a legendary president. 🙄
edit on 5-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
a reply to: everyone

If all those things are true about Trump then why are we in the situation we are in today? "But Biden" isn't an answer either, administrations don't live in a vacuum.

Everything Trump did helped lead us to where we are today. To deny that is too deny reality.

What are you talking about? On Day 1 Biden was sworn in he closed the Keystone oil pipeline and right now he is not extending any leases for any other oil production in the U.S. He locked down the U.S for more than a year he pulled out of Afghanistan in the worst way possible while leaving 80 billion dollars worth of advanced U.S military hardware and weapons and bio date of our soldiers while leaving the country to be taken in a day by the taliban and he printed billion dollars adding to inflation and send 40 billion dollars to the Ukraine during a recession. (meanwhile ther MSM was criticizing musk for not using his 40 billion dollars to end WORLD HUNGER). Are you people truly this blind?

Instead he is after all that begging other countries to sell him oil and blaming gas stations that they are not asking cost price for gas. While he constantly whines and panders to LGBTQ instead of solving anything this country is dealing with. Quite the opposite in fact wouldn't you say?

Name me Biden's great achievements !

Again, what are you even talking about?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2022 11:32:34 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

You believe in a fundamentally flawed system if everything a president does can immediately be reversed when the next president gets into office. Unless you just want a one party system then that system will NEVER work.

I wonder what changed? It seemed to work up to this point. Trump is just an anomaly I guess. Like he never held office ALREADY, less than 2 years later.

Wow, what a legendary president. 🙄

You just countered your own comment in the very same post.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2022 11:28:25 -05002220227America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

How is that me countering myself? In the grand scheme of things less than 2 years is nothing! Trump's political impact lasted less than 2 years after leaving office. He did nothing to help our current situation. You deflecting to Biden is just you lying to yourself.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You "forgot" to address my post above that one.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That's the name of the game.

Kabuki

Biden's greatest achievement is another recession under his watch. That's his achievement. He's a joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Was in the process of responding actually. Trump and Biden are doing the Kabuki dance.

It refers to an event that is designed to create the appearance of conflict or of an uncertain outcome, when in fact the actors have worked together to determine the outcome beforehand.

You guys are always talking about RINO's but fail to realize that you're supporting the biggest one of all.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

All of us were stunned, but at the time it was not obvious that Fox News was In on it. Not until the next morning did we figure Out what arnan miska was talking about when he said more votes are being found at 3 AM.
edit on 7/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
yes and the southern border.

moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

ISIS.

space force.

warp speed.

NATO funding.

no new wars.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Was in the process of responding actually. Trump and Biden are doing the Kabuki dance.

It refers to an event that is designed to create the appearance of conflict or of an uncertain outcome, when in fact the actors have worked together to determine the outcome beforehand.

No, you did not address it at all with that.
So you claim Trump and Biden are friends and work together. Got any proof of this?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

How is that me countering myself? In the grand scheme of things less than 2 years is nothing! Trump's political impact lasted less than 2 years after leaving office. He did nothing to help our current situation. You deflecting to Biden is just you lying to yourself.

3 supreme court justices for life.

TDS.

how's that for lasting impact?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

"It's a BIG club and you ain't in it!"

They don't give a crap about you or me. Trump did nothing that helped the world, Biden is taking what Trump left him and running with it.

Timing is EVERYTHING in Kabuki, I'm guessing you haven't noticed the timing of all these SC rulings and shootings. You also didn't notice how COVID showing up as Trump was on his way out the door was also timed just right. What he started in 2020 can now be swept under the rug and ignored even if today is a direct result of his decisions.

You know BlackRock? Pretty big GLOBAL company. Your run of the mill globalists who dictate global economic policy through their sheer size. Well, its CEO Larry Fink was appointed by TRUMP to be on the economic council that responded to the coronavirus!

Trump is the slimiest snake of all.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Yay. The highest position one could possibly hold within the deeply corrupt legal system. They didn't have to play ball to get to that position! Nope, they fought the establishment the entire way up! That's how they got to where they are, by fighting against their bosses! 🤣

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They don't give a crap about you or me. Trump did nothing that helped the world, Biden is taking what Trump left him and running with it.

How so when he actually undid everything that Trump did.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The economic and social response to the coronavirus is what Trump left for Biden. THAT is what has allowed the globalists (corporations) to take an even tighter grip on the global economy. Buying power is DOWN while their profits are UP.

None of this was by mistake. Trump did NOTHING to slow down the agenda, if anything he ENABLED it with his response to coronavirus! Which is EXACTLY why his "legacy" so easily blew away like a fart in the wind. His actual legacy is very different from what you think it is. He owns the coronavirus, his early exit was just a well-timed middle finger to those who believed in him.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You don't understand politics or history if you cannot follow it. That is what is wrong with Democrats every time they are elected. It is about CHANGE. Obama did it. Clinton did it. Now Biden is doing it. They are not making the country better they are trying to change it to fit their view.

You keep on hating though....

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I used to think that the election was rigged. But there are actually a lot of people who believed the false propaganda against Trump. And these are not dumb people, but educated individuals who actually voted for the senile geriatric we have as President now. They are to blame for our current economic, racial, cultural , etc…etc…woes. If you ever wondered how Hitler came to power now you know.
But ask anyone if those that voted for the current disaster in Chief and none will even admit they voted for the train wreck. They will quickly change the subject. Just like when you ask them about Covid restrictions and mandates for the vax.
This country is full of soft , emotionally unstable people who wouldn’t know a fool if it was staring them in the face. a reply to: SortingHat

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join