It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was surprised when the 'election fairy' changed the votes at 3am in 2020?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Trump was winning by a landslide! It was NOT a close victory in either scenario. They are trying to erase Trump from history and don't want anyone to acknowledge his strong America independence. It feels people seem to think that illegal executive orders are the way it's always done (which Trump wounded up having to do) when they all worked with the Republicans to back stab him with bull 💩 lawsuits. As soon as those lawsuits dragged on the economy stagnated and now we are where we are.

Trump should've been in the Oval office the next day but somehow Biden suddenly surged ahead. Either we counted our votes too early or something else is at play with high mysterious powers. Trump should've paid closer attention and guarded the hen house door. I knew if we didn't do that we would be screwed over. The fox WILL ALWAYS look for a way in!

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Democrats voted by mail in and Republicans vote in person mostly. Note, some States it's all mail in.

And the order in which those ballots are counted is important.

This is the basic reason why the numbers changed. I'm not going to do the work of looking into it for you. Do it yourself.

IF YOU CAN PROVE voter fraud, I'm always willing to listen. BUT, you need to show me EVIDENCE.

a reply to: SortingHat

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Didn't some States not start to count mail in votes until after in person voting closed, leading to large numbers of Democrat votes to come in batches late in the counting process because they voted most by mail

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I found it surprising just how blatant some of the fraud was. What was more surprising was how the Dems got away with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I found it surprising just how blatant some of the fraud was. What was more surprising was how the Dems got away with it.

In most cases it wasn't actually fraud. We saw a lot of hoaxes and a lot of instances where people didn't understand what they were seeing and thought that it was fraud.

For example, people claimed that boxes of ore tabulated ballets were proof of ballot box stuffing.

We also saw things like people not understanding how overseas military personnel votes are calculated or where they are registered.

If these things really were fraudulent then Trump would be pursuing them in the courts. With a Conservative majority on the supreme Court there may never be a better time to push this, but he isn't taking advantage of it which likely means that he cannot make the case.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

He did pursue them hard but not a single judge even LOOKED at the evidence, so we don't know what is contained. That to me is VERY Unamerican. They all yelled and called him names instead.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

IF YOU CAN PROVE voter fraud, I'm always willing to listen. BUT, you need to show me EVIDENCE.

I think you're like a lot of liberal American's. You wouldn't know evidence or "PROOF" if it bit you in the saq.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Nobody changed the result Trump lost , in 2 years perhaps he'll win again ... or perhaps not.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SortingHat
Trump was winning by a landslide! It was NOT a close victory in either scenario. They are trying to erase Trump from history and don't want anyone to acknowledge his strong America independence. It feels people seem to think that illegal executive orders are the way it's always done (which Trump wounded up having to do) when they all worked with the Republicans to back stab him with bull 💩 lawsuits. As soon as those lawsuits dragged on the economy stagnated and now we are where we are.

Trump should've been in the Oval office the next day but somehow Biden suddenly surged ahead. Either we counted our votes too early or something else is at play with high mysterious powers. Trump should've paid closer attention and guarded the hen house door. I knew if we didn't do that we would be screwed over. The fox WILL ALWAYS look for a way in!

this was interesting.

he explains a lot about 2000 mules. only 20 mins.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And you can bet your ass that if Trump wins any notions of rigged elections by his supporters will be gone like a fart in the wind. They wouldn't even question for a second Trump's role in all this if they let him win AGAIN, they'll just act like they stuck it to the establishment and that the election couldn't have possibly been rigged in Trump's favor.

We'll keep going up and down on this political seesaw until the end of time.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The only people still surprised at the outcome of this election are the people who can't wrap their heads around the fact that Trump turned into Hillary circa 2016.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

And you can bet your ass that if Trump wins any notions of rigged elections by his supporters will be gone like a fart in the wind.

Absolutely , it's only rigged if one's Muppet of choice doesn't win.

We'll keep going up and down on this political seesaw until the end of time.

Not long to wait now.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Trump had to lose

His 2nd term would have been hell for the swamp rats

He had to lose

…Nancy Pelosi….by any means possible.

Biden has done more harm than Trump but has not even sniffed at an impeachment.

The US government is severely out of balance

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

And how many "swamp rats" did Trump put in positions of power ?

Puzder, Mnuchin and Ross now look set to be joined by Goldman Sachs chief operating officer Gary Cohn, who is rumored to be Trump’s pick to lead the National Economic Council. Cohn would be the third ex-Goldman banker to get a top slot in the Trump administration – this from a presidential candidate who torched Hillary Clinton for her Wall Street ties.
www.theguardian.com...

His first term was as swampy as they come.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And how many "swamp rats" did Trump put in positions of power ?

Puzder, Mnuchin and Ross now look set to be joined by Goldman Sachs chief operating officer Gary Cohn, who is rumored to be Trump’s pick to lead the National Economic Council. Cohn would be the third ex-Goldman banker to get a top slot in the Trump administration – this from a presidential candidate who torched Hillary Clinton for her Wall Street ties.
www.theguardian.com...

His first term was as swampy as they come.

Your opinion.

Thanks for playing.

link   
this happened in Merryland years ago (1994)
the Democrat had a huge late surge from Baltimore City and won the governorship

the courts, dominated by Democrats, admitted there was fraud, but concluded that there wasn't enough fraud to change the result so no problem.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think you're like a lot of liberal American's. You wouldn't know evidence or "PROOF" if it bit you in the saq.

Sadly that yes.

In my opinion though they know full well. The thing is that they just care about their agenda. These people just want to see the world burn. Problem is though that they think that they wont burn with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

There will be no 2024 elections anymore. It is checkmate already.

The endgame has been played out. What we are seeing here is the start of the consequences of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Your opinion.

Thanks for playing.

It's a matter of record , he was good at talking the talk but never actually walked the walk.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trump achieved many things. Including bringing both North and South Korean leaders together, physically. One of the most historic events of the century that has been achieved by no one else ever. so where was Trump Nobel peace prize ? Or doe we only give those to presidents who make peaceful promised and give it to that one before they even won or done 1 single thing ? Oabama.

Trump also made America Oil independent. People had jobs, proper wages, oil prices where at a all time low including unemployement.

remember how obama promised to close Guantanamo bay? Never did it. remember how he promised to bring the troops back? He send more after he became president and ended up dropping more bombs than bush did.

Now tell me of the great achievements of Biden ?

Seriously. tell me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join