It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think my doctor knows best!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

OH, NO!

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

OH, NO!

This is the truth. this is the truth and the light. Let someone tell you you are wrong.

I dig it for sure at least and got a great amusement out of this...

someone else come at me bro

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I went to Chicago last weekend with a friend. We got Covid and our main symptom was stomach issues. I have not called in sick for work in 20 years and I never get the stomach flu even when my family gets it. We thought it was the food because I went all-in Chicago (dogs, cheezborger Italian beef pizza) but we tested positive for Covid and it wasn’t the food. This virus is mutating like crazy.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sounds like you got one of quite a few stomach bugs. Probably not covid.

Why would a doctor take those symptoms and consider it covid with no evidence to show it is. Sure, you can get that kind of symptoms rarely with covid, but it could just be a little case of food poisoning too, seems to be an uptick in weird tastes in some foods these days, especially fresh produce...cucumbers taste really weird for many months now....could be they are also changing the chemicals they are putting on them to keep them fresh longer too.

Hope you get better, chicken soup usually works well for most things like that, Jello also seems to help sometimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614
I went to Chicago last weekend with a friend. We got Covid and our main symptom was stomach issues. I have not called in sick for work in 20 years and I never get the stomach flu even when my family gets it. We thought it was the food because I went all-in Chicago (dogs, cheezborger Italian beef pizza) but we tested positive for Covid and it wasn’t the food. This virus is mutating like crazy.

What/who made you test for covid if you only had stomach issues?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Good morning ATS,

woke up feeling better then yesterday, still a slight fever but that seems to be it, stomach feels much better.

Since my husband is now also bugging me about the self test, I will do the test before going back to work since I will be in contact with lots of people in the store I work in. I'll post my result after.

We got news yesterday about a close friend of ours, he was admitted to the ICU with severe covid and probably will going in an induced coma later today. Not looking good for him.... (I didn't have contact with him in two weeks so he didn't infect me)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like you got one of quite a few stomach bugs. Probably not covid.

Why would a doctor take those symptoms and consider it covid with no evidence to show it is. ...

I kicked a chair and it hurt like hell. I thought the pain was from kicking the chair, but it was COVID.

Tree branch poked me in the eye, eye got infected. It was COVID.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

My friend did test positive a couple of days before and he let me know so I probably would have assumed stomach bug but tested once he tested positive.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The OP is made of stronger stuff than me.

Last time I had flu all I could do was sit in a chair and shiver. It took great effort to get up for a drink of water.

I'm going to get a doctor appointment for a sick note?

No, I'm phoning in sick. And they can believe me or not.

Secondly, doctors are not gods. They're just folk who've passed some exams.

Stop idolising them. They make mistakes.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

All you Americans say they just call in sick from work. So I was wondering about that, if you call in sick, one or more days, do you get paid?

Over here, not having a doctors note is a good reason to get fired.
But we do get payed on sick days. 1 day or 3 months, doesn't matter, you just need the note.
And a doc appointment only costs 4 euro, the rest is automatically covered by ss.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Lol, no, I'm English.

We can apply for Statutory Sick Pay from the 4th day of sickness, so if you're only sick for 3 days, you don't get nowt. Even then, it's only £99 a week, which isn't enough to live on. Obviously the PTB over here expect folk to have savings.

Which part of the EU are you residing in?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Lol, no, I'm English.

We can apply for Statutory Sick Pay from the 4th day of sickness, so if you're only sick for 3 days, you don't get nowt. Even then, it's only £99 a week, which isn't enough to live on. Obviously the PTB over here expect folk to have savings.

Which part of the EU are you residing in?

ah I see, was just wondering how it works in other parts of the world.
I'm right across the channel, Belgium

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I got the man flu [ head cold ] last Saturday first time in 7 years i have had a cold or flu and i normally shake it of in a day if it is the flu but the cold lingered around for a week .

I would be very careful of taking any test ! as reading around on the net has pointed out covid has never been isolated as has been admitted by the Chinese , makes you wonder what code they received from them that their AI computers could come up with a Vaccine !/death shot in 2 hours and 4 hours for the other crew .

I had a appointment a few months ago with my doctor , i took a magnet along with a capsule of flucloxacillin i cut the powder out of it and picked it up with the magnet as i played the video of me dissolving it in hot water and the black goo still being magnetic in the bottom of the glass i was very quickly shown the door ? ditto the pharmacist at my chemist quickly walked away when quizzed on that one .

I am surprised that not many people read Antony Fauchis paper on viral Phumonia due to mask wearing being a bigger killer than the vaccine induced flu in 1918

Lucky i have copd /asthma which gave me a pass for wearing a mask all that time all i had to do was wear a badge

get well soon

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
An update:
I did the covid test as I said I would and it is negative.
Feeling much better and going back to work tomorrow.

My friend however is getting worse.
They've put him in a coma last night. He was turned on his stomach, being pumped with meds but he keeps worsening... His wife was told to prepare for the worst.... so we also prepare ourselves for bad news and keep hoping for the best

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Just an aside. I've had many more encounters with stomach flu in Europe than in the USA. No idea why, but some of the gut bugs in Europe are real butt-kickers.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
the reason I get sick now is because I've been wearing masks for 3 years, every day, all day long (for work)

Ugh, yeah, that could definitely do it...

Hope you feel better soon...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join