It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & Germany Forming a Social Democracy throughout Europe with Christianity as the Prime Mover

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Naw mate Germany is indeed a sovereign nation and has been since March 15 1991.

As to American really wanting to sell their weapons to Germany, are you sure you are not just pissed off Russia canny build anymore of your own weapons without the electronics and parts from abroad?

Where understanding things correctly is concerned, well you seem to be having problems accepting the fact that Germany is a sovereign nation so there is that.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carport

Muslims actually never called Christians (or other religions) "infidel", what they called it, was "kafir" (from the root ka fa ra = ‘one who covers’, denies the truth even though it is staring him in the face).
Or, in other words, Muslims said, and still say, that others were ignorant, because they deny the truth that is obvious to each believer in Islam.

I guess you never were a terrorists
. I agree Muslims use the word "kafir" among themselves, but it is not a word we would know if said to us. I think it is a case of trying to find a word we understand and so the word "infidel" was use as a slang putdown in they thought we would understand the word that way and that just didn't work.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join