It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia & Germany Forming a Social Democracy throughout Europe with Christianity as the Prime Mover

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The extremists are the problem indeed but again that holds true with just about all religions that are willing to use violence to achieve their goals.

Do you know that the word "infidel" was coined by Christians to refer to people who actively opposed Christianity?
edit on 4-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

That is, Germany prefers to kill its industry and die after that than to buy gas from "evil" Russia?

Germany and many other countries to include myself did not see Russia invading other countries. Even I defended Russia in the past form the liberal left saying they are a BIG threat , but here we are today....geez I was wrong.

Germany was wrong too to have Russia their main supplier and not go other routes like America does. Germany didn't see Russia as a threat to EU and other countries around EU, but once again here we are today and Russia IS a threat. So Germany will need to change and they will quickly.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Do you know that the word "infidel" was coined by Christians to refer to people who actively opposed Christianity?

So in the ME we all wore the Infidel patch kind of like this.

The Muslims thought it would be this huge putdown to us by calling us Infidels that means not Christian, or savages. The Spanish created it. We thought it was funny and decided to wear it like a badge of honor... I guess much is lost in translations...lol

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Might have been the French but it was certainly Christians that came up with the term.

My understanding is that the etymology of the word "infidel" is of 15th-century Latin origin.

"The origins of the word infidel date to the late 15th century, deriving from the French infidèle or Latin īnfidēlis, from in- "not" + fidēlis "faithful" (from fidēs "faith", related to fīdere 'to trust')".

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20origins%20of%20the%20word,to%20f%C4%ABdere%20'to%20trust').

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Might have been the French but it was certainly Christians that came up with the term.

My understanding is that the etymology of the word "infidel" is of 15th-century Latin origin.

"The origins of the word infidel date to the late 15th century, deriving from the French infidèle or Latin īnfidēlis, from in- "not" + fidēlis "faithful" (from fidēs "faith", related to fīdere 'to trust')".

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20origins%20of%20the%20word,to%20f%C4%ABdere%20'to%20trust').

I think the Spanish actually used it though since their were the BIG religious advancement on the Americas.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: turretless

Germany isn't dying

Really?

In the ARD summer interview, he [German Chancellor Olaf Scholz] described the rising energy costs in particular as "social explosives" (sozialer Sprengstoff).

www.tagesschau.de...

Germany recorded a capital and financial account deficit of 2131.34 EUR Million in April of 2022.

tradingeconomics.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That is, Germany prefers to kill its industry and die after that than to buy gas from "evil" Russia?

So Germany will need to change and they will quickly.

I agree that Germany will change a lot in the coming years.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Apparently 75% of Spanish words have Latin roots.

And about 60% percent of all English words have ether Greek or Latin beginnings.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Considering Germany has committed €100 billion to defense spending in light of Russia's invasion of Ukraine that could be problematic sometime down the line should it all go breasts up.

After all third time's the charm and all that jazz.

You lot might have poked the wrong "Bär".

And given humanities penchant where repetition of history is concerned...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So in the ME we all wore the Infidel patch kind of like this.

The Muslims thought it would be this huge putdown to us by calling us Infidels that means not Christian, or savages. The Spanish created it. We thought it was funny and decided to wear it like a badge of honor... I guess much is lost in translations...lol

Muslims actually never called Christians (or other religions) "infidel", what they called it, was "kafir" (from the root ka fa ra = ‘one who covers’, denies the truth even though it is staring him in the face).
Or, in other words, Muslims said, and still say, that others were ignorant, because they deny the truth that is obvious to each believer in Islam.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carport

As for Germany, it suspended the certification of the already built Nord Stream 2, in the interests of the United States.

No, it hasn't........

Germany refuses Russian gas and therefore from its own benefits.

Correct. So?

At least you failed to point out any benefit that Germany received as a result of procedures blocking Russian gas.

You seem to define the word "benefit" by financial means. But a benefit can be, as well, a moral or ethic value. And the latter is the case here. Germans still feel, some more than others, that Germany brought a lot of hardship across Europe by actions that are similar to the ones Russia is conducting with Ukraine. By helping, the ones who feel that Germany has to be committed, will get their "benefit" from being convinced to do the right thing and from a possible reversion of some of the old pictures of the "bad German".

Financially, there is no benefit to gain from supporting the Ukraine - in the opposite.

Do you know that every Ukrainian refugee is entitled to live in Germany and receive there not only free housing, heating and health insurance, but also about 450 USD/month (children less, but they get free schooling and universities) as long as the war goes on. All children have to visit the regular schools and get additional language lessons and help. All adults are also entitled to free laguage lessons (which are actually far beyond 1000 hours). Where is the benefit for Germany from that, apart from the expectatio and hope that a few people will not go back and integrate fully into the German society and economy (which will never make up for the efforts for those who will return)?
The same goes, BTW, to Russian refugees (here is the hope, though, that mainly well educated people who do not support the Russian attitude will leave Russia and come to Germany).

And when I talk about various groups in Germany - this is indeed important, because it shows that not alle Germans think the same, most support the above actions of the government, but significant numbers of Germans don't - or do to lesser degrees. Some do say "we will freeze for Ukraine if it comes to that", while others simply state "I don't care what happens to the Ukraine".

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Is it profitable for Germany to buy cheap gas from Russia?

Oil is the same price all over at whatever per barrel...lol even your logic sucks. If you said Russian oil is more assessable to Germany, then maybe you have a point. Right now it IS actually more expensive as they artificially inflate the value of their currency and force people to pay that inflated price at whatever per barrel the world's market is at.
You also are like... Energy from Nazi Germany is cheaper and easier to get so why did the rest of EU not buy it????? They musty not be sovereign states anymore...lol
Just maybe its because the Nazis and Russia invaded other countries... geez, talk about the elephant in the room you can not see.

I don't mind this. Germany can do what it wants and die as it pleases.
But I will not consider such behavior as a manifestation of sovereignty.

But au contraire - a real sovereignty include actions that do not directly yield benefits. Benefits can as well manifestate later by a better fate, as in higher trust given, having shown unity to friends, stepping in to defend a foreign attack, or, in all banality, by receiving orders eg. for reconstruction of deleted cities and such. One more benefit would be, btw, to have helped to decrease the power of a potential foe who could or would grab one country after the other, until he comes to one's own country.
Sovereignty is to make truely independend decisions, even if it is NOT to ones own immediate and direct benefit.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I agree that Germany will change a lot in the coming years.

In a general sense you can say that for any country. I wonder how Russia will be changed in a few years too.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

It's better to die than to lick the boots of fascists like Putin, to be honest. But you are melodramatic. Germany isn't dying, much less so than Russia.

Before Germany dies, quite a few other European countries would be higher up in the ranking, for example those who are indirectly subsidized by Germany, let alone that almost al nations of the EU have more debt than Germany. Yes, there could be a halt and there could be significant losses for some time, but Germany is still one of the 5 most powerful (economically) countries of the world. It will certainly take much more to really tear it down in the end. :-)
edit on 4-7-2022 by carport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
It is my hypothetical though that maybe Germany gave them the green light …?
Who knows.. this just all late night campfire conjectures for entertainment..
Germany & Israel have been very quite in support or supplies to Ukraine …???
The Crusades never ended & WW1 has never ended .
They come in different forms now … but the most trouble causing group on Earth ( besides religion ) have been the Germanic/Prussian people . I mean no offence as Im half German by heritage.
But the Germans since they burned Rome , WW1 & WW2 with countless older Prussian campaigns into Denmark and others have been on a World domination arc for a long time .
So just maybe Germany is up to something & no matter who prevails in Ukraine… It will be the Germans who straighten the trade , oil & agreements with a victorious or defeated Russia..?
Good chat … mental gymnastics in conspiracy is fun , but it should never become one’s reality.
It is facilitating to know that there really are secret agendas in global events…
Imo the invasion of Ukraine is & was a planned event that the West knew about as well Germany .
Nothing happens on the Earth without all the secret spooks of the world knowing about it .
So why the invasion..?

Trust me, there is no "prussian" left in Germany these days - and Germany did not and does not have any secret undertakings that involve Russia. There are loads of Germans (certainly a bigger percentage in the population than in the government) that did/do not trust Russia and don't forget that a part of Germany had been occupied by Russia until just 30 years ago.
Germany simply was, from whatever reasons, just too trustful and has now to learn its lessons the way.
edit on 4-7-2022 by carport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I agree with you . My post is more alternative history, designed to engage conversation. I have no convictions outside my own knowledge & a path with love light & God
I don’t mean any insults to any religion or groups of people. I find all people, including myself near impossible to truly be free of anger , greed , lust , ego & power ..
I enjoy learning & it is hard to find truth or lies in today’s media & social media.
Just a human who crossed the Void & views the world from contentment.
My ego believes conspiracy & my humility resides in reality.
Im not trying to prove something I accept as truth, but rather a mental exercise to rational thoughts through public discourse… besides.. We all can agree that this Ukraine war has many plans within plans within plan … wrapped in chaos controlled.
Thanks for your thoughts
edit on 4-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What are you trying to say? Social explosives sounds like it would rejuvenate Germany, if anything. But I know as a Russian you suffer from this neurotic fear of change.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I'd enjoy a good conspiracy as anyone. However, due to my personal experiences with a lot of politicians and people of the "upper" part of the society, I am convinced that, in most, if not all, cases, there isn't a conspiracy, but nothing more than ignorance and incomptence and a lot of random thoughts and actions. In fact, politicians are exactly the same as you and me, usually neither more knowledgable nor more competent and their foresight and agenda lasts from now to the next election date.
Some of them think they are part of a bigger picture and be proud or enjoy it, but the picture contains usually just the space of their personal experience and (often petty burgeois) imagination and not much beyond.
edit on 5-7-2022 by carport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carport

I'd enjoy a good conspiracy as anyone. However, due to my personal experiences with a lot of politicians and people of the "upper" part of the society, I am convinced that, in most, if not all, cases, there isn't a conspiracy, but nothing more than ignorance and incomptence and a lot of random thoughts and actions. In fact, politicians are exactly the same as you and me, usually neither more knowledgable nor more competent and their foresight and agenda lasts from now to the next election date.
Some of them think they are part of a bigger picture and be proud or enjoy it, but the picture contains usually just the space of their personal experience and (often petty burgeois) imagination and not much beyond.
I agree 100% & often argue most conspiracies. Powerful people do not get along, so how could they agree on who & what rules the world
There will never be a NWO reset , because who would the global military industrial complex sell war toys to?
When the Ukrainian war started , imo the war brokers looked up from their desks & smelled gold again .

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Considering Germany has committed €100 billion to defense spending in light of Russia's invasion of Ukraine that could be problematic sometime down the line should it all go breasts up.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Now I don't have to look for a new example of German non-sovereignty.

According to the government’s plan, the lion’s share of the special fund will go to the Air Force and will be used for new investments and purchases, including US-made F-35 stealth fighter jets, Chinook transport helicopters and Israeli Heron drones.

www.aa.com.tr...

I translate this into normal language: the Americans really want to sell their weapons to Germany and therefore ...

The Bundestag first voted on a constitutional change to exempt the government’s special fund from rules that limit new debt.

In normal language: the American masters forced the Germans to abolish reasonable limits on debt by changing the German constitution.

By the way, about the debts of Germany:

The German Bundestag adopted on Friday a budget for 2022 of €495.79 billion, which includes debts of €138.9 billion.

In addition to the new budget, parliamentarians approved the creation of a special fund of €100 billion to strengthen the German Armed Forces.

tass.ru...

Do I understand correctly that out of approximately 600 billion, approximately 240 billion will be taken by Germany on credit?

Maybe Germany can afford it easily? Maybe it didn't have any debts before?

German general government debt up in 2021 by €162 billion to €2.48 trillion, debt ratio up from 68.7% to 69.3%

www.bundesbank.de...

Now I can summarize:

The United States, acting solely in its own interests, forced Germany to buy their weapons.

In doing so, they spit on the existing German constitution by forcing the Germans to change it and driving heavily indebted Germany even deeper into the morass of government debt.

Oh! That sovereign Germany...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join