It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does my two dreams mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Night before:
I was kidnapped by the Ja-ho-va witness. Then there was my daughter (age 2-3 but she is 5 now) being taken care of by another person. This was in someshort of city with tall buildings. Then somehow i got possessed by demons and the devil. I started blow out this fire ball around me. Hitting building and causing choas. Then somehow i ended up on this dock by the water. I see my daughter with this group of people and i went over to her.

Last night:
I was taken to the hospital due to parasitic infection in my brain, and bowels. I had surgery. I had flash visions of a unborn child dying caused by the infection. I snapped back to the hospital. They found a mass in my brain switch they don't know how to deal with. Then my son was checked by a doctor but mid-way we had to go. When i got outside, i was at my old elementary school. I go back in the building and it was a hospital.
------------------------------

Seems i can't have normal dreams.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

A couple of doozies, there.
Both seem like anxiety-based dreams...regarding your family.

Take a break from the news and relax a bit spending some special 'quality' time having fun together with them.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Dream 1 likely means you need to dilute your medicinal MJ.

Dream 2 definitely means you need dilute your medicinal MJ.

Both together mean don't answer the door to guys in white business shirts with 80's style ties and dilute your medicinal MJ.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Sound like a pretty normal dream to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ummm...why...those dreams mean...

that you were asleep...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Medically speaking? You mentioned nothing about illness, some stress that day, what had you eaten, were you sick, do you take or didnt take any meds?

Id ask all these as a Paramedic at your house.

What synapses were firing while you sleep...are greatly influenced by all factors. Fun to try to interpret but sometimes dreams dont mean anything. Or could tell much.

And dreams are 150% prophetic at times. Absolutely.

EMT
edit on 07224531America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2022 11:36:45 -050036202200000045 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
“The devil is a ballhead, clean shave, JAH JAH is a Nattydread”

top topics

join