It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

So who threw mile wide astroids at earth 90 miles above us through a glass ceiling?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I'm not a flat earther.

The Earth sure appears spherical, at least in the east-west directions. In the north-south directions, I'm not sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aguythatflys

I never said through the glass ceiling. My guess would be from inside Heaven. And your handle says it all. A guy that flies.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How do you know those meteors weren't fired from an altitude lower than outer space?

Imma need you to elaborate on that one.

Speed of meteorite

Can you prove a meteorite can attain them speeds coming from the ground, arching, and then crashing without penetrating sixty to ninety miles?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The space station is only 254 miles above the earth's surface, or approximately 1/1000th of the way to the moon.

Was clamed by another member. If this ceiling is 90 miles above us then how did the space station get through the ceiling and to orbit 254 miles above earth?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wait so you're saying the Christan God threw astroids at earth?
edit on 1-7-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

I'm providing this service pro bono. You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Klassified

Oh come on, he already put the noose around his neck, no need to make him tighten it so quickly! Let's have some fun with this one first! 🤣

You're right, I should have waited for the flat earth, or a glass Dyson sphere, or some such.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Somebody must be throwing them. They aren't random like lightning strikes. Nobody has ever been seriously injured by a meteorite strike. And they serve as excellent fertilizers.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Look im all for a good conspircy but....

You're sitting here telling me that God was just chilling and one day he thought "screw them dinosaurs" and manifested a mile wide astroid and just "chucked" it at them out of bordem?

I'm just..... My brain hurts..

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Somebody must be throwing them. They aren't random like lightning strikes. Nobody has ever been seriously injured by a meteorite strike. And they serve as excellent fertilizers.

You know the Russian meteorite that broke all those people windows, was that thrown?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Have you considered that since the sun is significantly bright, you may be seeing internal reflections and refractions within the optics of the camera?

For instance, if the camera was a digital one, such as in a mobile 'phone, the CCD unit which is a polished flat piece of silicon, may be reflecting the Sun image back towards the lens and it is further being reflected back again from the boundary surfaces of the lens, and since the original and reflected images are at the top threshold of brightness that the CCD can resolve separately, they appear equally bright as each other.

edit on 1/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So you're going with Quran 67:5?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Why would that be any different than a child tossing a pebble into a mud puddle?

If there is a glass covering over the Earth, why do we not see evidence in the Earth's shadow on the Moon during a lunar eclipse? For that matter, how do we not see a ring of sunlight just past 90 degrees of where the sun is. There would be reflected light from the inside of this glass ball.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Why would that be any different than a child tossing a pebble into a mud puddle?

If there is a glass covering over the Earth, why do we not see evidence in the Earth's shadow on the Moon during a lunar eclipse? For that matter, how do we not see a ring of sunlight just past 90 degrees of where the sun is. There would be reflected light from the inside of this glass ball.

Because God does not exist..In no way shape or form can this entity be mesured.

And why would he screw over the dinosaurs of all things when he should be "chucking" those astroids at us.. This god has some major issues....

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Klassified
You do realize the space station and satellites can be seen clearly with the most basic of telescopes. How do you think those objects got up there?

The barrier is able to expand made of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing which allows air to be filtered by a turbo encabulator.

Any encabulator would work it does not necessarily have to be turbo, in fact you don't even need to filter the casing you can bypass the amulite using fiber optic mycelium.

As I understand it, the drawn reciprocation dingle arm reduces sinusoidal repleneration in either case.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aguythatflys

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Because God does not exist..In no way shape or form can this entity be mesured.

And why would he screw over the dinosaurs of all things when he should be "chucking" those astroids at us.. This god has some major issues....

Because man made God in his immage. Dinosaurs did not believe in God as God was not a dinosaur.

Dinosaurs worshiped potatoes. I located the historic documents.

edit on 7 1 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Jesus "The Dinosaur Slayer" Christ
He also has +5 Gaunlets of Astroid Hurtling

edit on 1-7-2022 by Aguythatflys because: went afk to give myself a lobotomy

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
I took this picture in Castro Valley, California in 2017.
There was also a popular story of a double sun image taken in China in 2011.

That story said the double Sun image defied explanation. Of course the NBC news story wouldn't want to actually explain it and call all rocket launches fraudulent. But I have no problem doing so.
This abc news story offered an explanation for the China video: "it is almost certainly a reflection owing to shooting through a window.". So they admit glass is almost certainly involved, but not glass in the sky, rather, glass in a window causing an unusual horizontal reflection.

The vertical reflection needs no glass and can be caused by the atmosphere. In unusual cases we can even photograph ships appearing to sail in mid-air due to such vertical atmospheric reflections, no glass required.

But if I'm to speculate how they get into orbit, my current theory is through a tubular system, like old school document delivery passing to different departments of a large bank.

So you haven't proven anything except that you don't understand photographic artifacts. You speculate some miraculous tube system but have no photos of that? You and other amateur astronomers can actually track the payloads of rocket launches going into orbit, but you can't document any non-existent tube system which delivers payloads to orbits.

edit on 202271 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join