It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That All Supposed Rocket Launches To Space Are Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Are you being serious or are you just winding folk up?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
a reply to: Butterfinger
But if I'm to speculate how they get into orbit, my current theory is through a tubular system, like old school document delivery passing to different departments of a large bank.

You've never seen a launch in person, have you?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Any thoughts on DIY orbitals?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Simple explanation:

Satellites act like the stars in constellations—we know where they are supposed to be at any given time.

The ground stations use radar to make sure they are actually where we think they are.

A receiver, like you might find in your phone , is constantly listening for a signal from these satellites. The receiver figures out how far away they are from some of them.
Once the receiver calculates its distance from four or more satellites, it knows exactly where you are. From miles up in space your location on the ground can be determined with incredible precision! They can usually determine where you are within a few yards of your actual location.

Not really the point of my post though.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

Simple explanation:

Satellites act like the stars in constellations—we know where they are supposed to be at any given time.

The ground stations use radar to make sure they are actually where we think they are.

A receiver, like you might find in your phone , is constantly listening for a signal from these satellites. The receiver figures out how far away they are from some of them.
Once the receiver calculates its distance from four or more satellites, it knows exactly where you are. From miles up in space your location on the ground can be determined with incredible precision! They can usually determine where you are within a few yards of your actual location.

Not really the point of my post though.

That looks strangely familiar!

How Does GPS Work?

A receiver, like you might find in your phone or in your parents car, is constantly listening for a signal from these satellites. The receiver figures out how far away they are from some of them.

Once the receiver calculates its distance from four or more satellites, it knows exactly where you are. Presto! From miles up in space your location on the ground can be determined with incredible precision! They can usually determine where you are within a few yards of your actual location.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That rocket doesn't look like it got any higher than 30 miles altitude.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Where do all the satellites go? How do you explain GPS?

I have seen a few flat earth videos where they claim that GPS is also a fraud and that it is just our mobile towers and such and that is possible because the earth is flat according to them.

The have a lot of these work arounds to make the flat earth theory work.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

At Florida when I was a kid I saw a launch. What's your point? My eyes can't see far enough to tell me that rocket made it into orbit. Doubt it went any higher than 30 miles up before it started its descent back down to Earth. It was just a huge fireworks show.

edit on 1-7-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I believe the above picture is absolutely proof that there is a double barrier glass ceiling all around Earth. It is an optical illusion of 2 Suns in the sky.

The trick to capturing this double Sun image is to point the camera indirectly at the Sun. In the above image, I pointed the camera at the Sun and then tilted it downward.

Its a lens flare. if this where a video (which it isn't for some reason) it would show that when he pointed it down the flare would shift in position inline with the speed of the camera's movement.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

At Florida when I was a kid I saw a launch. What's your point? My eyes can't see far enough to tell me that rocket made it into orbit. Doubt it went any higher than 30 miles up before it started it descent back down to Earth. It was just a huge fireworks show.

Did you see your alleged vacuum tube system in working action? Please describe it.

If your eyes cannot see that far, how can you be sure it only went thirty miles? How do you know it was not less? Or more?

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Whelp, that's enough internet for today. Have a great weekend everyone!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: caterpillage

No 2nd sun theory for me please. This is the sun's reflection in glass, and the sun.

Yes, the glass of the lens from the camera.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You do realize the space station and satellites can be seen clearly with the most basic of telescopes. How do you think those objects got up there?

The barrier is able to expand made of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing which allows air to be filtered by a turbo encabulator.

edit on 25731America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2022 14:25:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The mirage is the Sun's reflection in heaven.

If you look at the Sun through a double pane window, you can more easily see this mirage in the window.

Even with my naked eye (with glasses for near sightedness) when I look at the sun indirectly while outdoors, I can see this effect partially. Usually I can only slightly see the edge of the sun behind its glare in the glass.

This was the only picture I was successful at capturing the sun, and separately, its glare in the glass, because wildfire smoke had dimmed the glare enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Klassified
You do realize the space station and satellites can be seen clearly with the most basic of telescopes. How do you think those objects got up there?

The barrier is able to expand made of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing which allows air to be filtered by a turbo encabulator.

Any encabulator would work it does not necessarily have to be turbo, in fact you don't even need to filter the casing you can bypass the amulite using fiber optic mycelium.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Do you have any proof meteors hitting Earth came from outer space? How do you know those meteors weren't fired from an altitude lower than outer space?

I will define outer space as being higher than approx 60 to 90 miles high... Heaven, being the double pane glass ceiling in the altitudes of 60 to 90 miles all around Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: oddscreenname

Do you have any proof meteors hitting Earth came from outer space? How do you know those meteors weren't fired from an altitude lower than outer space?

I will define outer space as being higher than approx 60 to 90 miles high... Heaven, being the double pane glass ceiling in the altitudes of 60 to 90 miles all around Earth.

Because math.......

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

A double sun image in the camera lens appears much different. Here's an example.

You see that circle of light to the lower left of the sun?

It is much smaller than the image of the Sun. And it is a grainy composition.

In my image, the Sun and it's glare in Heaven are the same size.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

A sample of Heaven is found in the Lybian glass fields.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Satellite technology is a bit above my pay grade.

But if I'm to speculate how they get into orbit, my current theory is through a tubular system, like old school document delivery passing to different departments of a large bank.

It sounds like determining whether space is real or there's a giant glass ceiling covering the earth is a bit above your pay grade also. No offense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join