It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zofodraz

Always start fantasy stories with...It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who, above all else, desire power. or something like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
me too..I saw an alien....what decade are we in.....oh yeh....the alien was grey..big eyes...can ya bring the script closer...and bam they took me to their ship... and told me I was destined for better things....aaaaaannnnd I got a raise...booya

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheEndOfItAll
me too..I saw an alien....what decade are we in.....oh yeh....the alien was grey..big eyes...can ya bring the script closer...and bam they took me to their ship... and told me I was destined for better things....aaaaaannnnd I got a raise...booya

The one I saw was white.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I've seen loads of the folks.

All different shapes, sizes, classes, creeds and colors.

Earth is a hotspot for commerce and vacationing!

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I’m still trying to work out if there is a ‘purpose’ or not as some have suggested . It could just be a individual thing.
What gets me, was the brain download they gave me in 2003, whatever they showed me, then make me forget, I still remember the feeling of extreme awesomeness. It was so wonderful I tried so hard to remember.
First was cool, flying through space, then I’m sure they showed me what they intend to do(I think) the feeling was like what the f is this, I was shocked, then I realised or made me realise what’s happening, then I was going f yeah! They telepathically said “now you are going to forget that” what? no, it was too great to forget.
This was the only important thing I was shown, everything else was cryptic. This is why I don’t think I have a purpose, maybe they just wanted to see my reaction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join