It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wonder if this means that -Q- will post again soon?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RookQueen

We (don't) see him here, We (don't) see him there, We (don't) see him everywhere?

One thing that always got me while studying the whole "Shadow People Phenomena" was how true Shadow People events don't ever have shadows themselves. So, imagine seeing a human form but on the ground, there is no evidence for the shadow existing. It's a really weird issue of Shadow People that is never mentioned.

So, no one here would be able to see the shadow of the poster, but did anyone see the poster themselves?

As a side note, leaving a post is like leaving a shadow of our existence on the forms. In case anyone needed a heads up.

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I wonder if the phone and the 15 cases of files are related or is the harassment going to be sporadic?

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh, I hope you don't drive a Mercedes.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

The above Tweet is what the DEEP STATE is trying to get President Trump to say, regarding his running for President again.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Judge Who Reportedly Signed Off on Trump FBI Warrant Has Anti-Trump Facebook Post: ‘Have You Left No Sense of Decency?

PALM BEACH (FLV) – Judge Bruce Reinhart, the federal magistrate widely reported to have signed off on a FBI search warrant on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, has an anti-Trump Facebook post dated Jan. 14, 2017, just before he took office.
“I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one,” Reinhart said. The magistrate is likely referencing a Tweet from Trump where he blasted then-Democrat Rep. from Georgia John Lewis for having a “falling apart” district.
“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results. All talk, talk, talk – no action or results. Sad!” the then-president-elect said.
Reinhart praised Robert Reich, a staunch anti-Trump activist: “Thank you, Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, ‘John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet.'”
The magistrate went on to direct words from Joseph Welch towards Trump: “At long last, have you left no sense of decency?” In the event that Reinhart’s Facebook is taken down, click here for a link to an internet archive of the post.
A Twitter account named @BruceEReinhart, believed to be the judge’s Twitter profile, is set to private.
The day after the FBI raid on the former president, the U.S. Southern District of Florida revoked the public’s access to view Reinhart’s about profile on a government website. Users are met with an “Access denied” page. To view the magistrate’s information as of Nov. 29, 2021, click here.

Judge Who Reportedly Signed Off on Trump FBI Warrant Has Anti-Trump Facebook Post: 'Have You Left No Sense of Decency?' - Florida’s Voice (flvoicenews.com)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The judge said to Trump, "Have you left no sense of decency?"

A nutty Democrat Judge for sure. "Normal" people don't talk like a drunk Yoda.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well, I am seeing that too and from some people who a few months back were pro Trump. I’m just wondering if they were pretending to be pro Trump to gain a following and are now going to try to convince those followers that Trump is the AC to distract from the truth that is out about the DS?

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Did you see his pic?....He kinda looks like a drunk Yoda...lmao

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I went to your second link and read about the lucis trust and that is just creepy! Sadly, they will convince some that the "oneness" and the other crap they are peddling is a good wholesome movement and will suck some in.....

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
What a tangled web...
Bruce Reinhart literally flipped overnight from prosecuting Epstein to defending him. WTF in 2015 @NewsmaxTV brought on this scumbag to defend Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew without ever disclosing that he had represented Jeffrey Epstein.🙃

0bama donor.

He looks it.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Why aren't Biden's 'military' in full dress uniform? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have seen military dressed in some green scrubs!
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane. Looks like flight personnel uniform. Which raises the question, where are the Marines (the ones who meet POTUS in dress uniform) ?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not No-reega.

Velupillai Prabhakaran, who was a leader of the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Okay, thanks for your input. I've found little fault with them either, in the years I have absorbed their data. In his Coast appearances he usually shares quite a bit of general nutritional information, and I have heard many of them.

Their website is a little clunky if you're there to read. Searching out some of their most succinct articles can be difficult. Wallach comes off as pushy on great occasion, with callers, but nothing too drastic. That's the worst I've seen of them.

The Coast clips are easy to get to at the site, and are free. They do pass along quite a bit of free information.

On the Nance...

Interesting interview. Interesting how Nancy sidestepped almost every question, and that the host was trying to politely call her out for it.

Does NBC usually almost grasp at this concept of journalism like they just did back there, or is that unusual? Seems unusual to me, but I tend to tune the corporate media out often, so maybe I'm just out of touch. It seemed like they were accidentally almost doing it right for a minute.

Interesting the condescending attitude she adopted, and then 'schooled' the reporter in a derisive tone. What a jerk. Fairly representative of her bedside manner in media appearances, from what I've seen. She does that a lot, adopts this superior attitude, rather than trying to relate with the host.

Edit to add:

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Indeed
edit on 10-8-2022 by TheBadCabbie because: to edit

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

It seemed like they were accidentally almost doing it right for a minute.

😄

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Soz, the electromagnetic nature of the resonance is a quantum effect by default.
Whether Global lighting and electrical activity have an actual correlation to arbitrarily chosen events or markers is a tough sell that would have to be backed up with scientific correlation methodology.

No doubt this theory will be tested at some point. I am 100% sure our limited knowledge of Quantum has proven this a game changer. This as has been theorized will very likely prove that you can "think" something into being. Just as Jesus told us we would be able to do once we had the "faith the size of a grain of mustard seed" basically.

The famous Hindu Guru Sai Baba was said to be able to materialize solid objects in the air in front of people. I have a friend who died a few years back who was there for these events. Having not witnessed it I do not believe it. However, people standing in front of him did not think it was a magician's trick that was fake. That said, there are anecdotes all throughout time that people can do what appear to be miraculous "metaphysical" type things out of desperation. If so, then it is not so far fetched to see it for other reasons like you need to move that figurative mountain ASAP.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Early times? The cheap crap. And "Vanilla" Oreos WTH? Well at least he likes football. But are we seeing wokeness go away a bit in football? Maybe not. If they do, he will turn on them......

originally posted by: RookQueen
Judge that signed warrant for fbi.......

truthsocial.com...@JackPosobiec

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

NO, they are right. It is OPENLY manipulated by them now.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd call that a close shave re Carlyle group, JoM.

Worthy of cracking open a Hopium bottle!

Me too, I can't see bad things and ignore them. I get all pissy.....

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
According to Revelation. Whoever it is, doesn't know they are the AC. They will suffer a near fatal blow to the head and miraculously survive and the world will absolutely adore him that are not God's people. Then the leader of darkness steps up and lets the AC know it is time to fulfil prophecies.

originally posted by: RookQueen
Hi Rel. Did you see where this Donnie Darkened guy believes Trump is the anti christ?......interesting I think

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I thought the same thing, lol, who drinks cheap whiskey out of a plastic cup ( not very green ) and eats vanilla Oreos…
but I digress…..to each their own.

What I’m wondering about however, isn’t the very reason Presidents establish Presidential libraries where they can display their archived paperwork and memorabilia for the public ? Also wasn’t Barry the 1st President to not make his archives available to the public without a request or put them on a disk, rather then display hard copies ? Didn’t Barry also shun the National archives who would normally oversee this process ?

So far all we’ve heard they found was personal letters and memorabilia, which I assume belong to Trump. We need to know what they were looking for !

Edit : well this is interesting, Barry’s archives aren’t available to the public until Jan. 22, 2022 ,where they can be accessed with a FOIA request ?
www.archives.gov...
edit on 10-8-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've wondered how do we know he hasn't [posted again but under a different name or moniker? Could he be posting on other sites but just not as public? My guess is he has but is maybe using his real name and it won't be revealed until all of this is over.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join