It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Supreme Court’s Roe Wade decision has put our democracy at risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I cant stress this enough Florida is lucky to have a gov like desantis.
Desantis not only going harder on big Pharma but also daring Disney to move out of Florida while its stocks are and were losing billions?

Genius.
Most current woke governors dont have the guts to do what his admin did.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The disfunction in congress has lead to the executive branch starting wars we should not have engaged in. The disfunction in congress has allowed the SC to legislate from the bench. Time to fix congress by introducing measures like term limits and banning of insider trading.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hillary's powers will wane as less babies are sacrificed for Moloch.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

bill Clintons' democracy --> the veil pulled back and reveals this:

www.lewrockwell.com...

,,,Imperialism is the state policy, practice, or advocacy of extending power and supremacy by direct territorial acquisition, or by gaining political and economic control of other areas, often through employing brutal and violent power, especially military force, but also ‘muted’ (political, psychological, and economic) power. While related to the concepts of colonialism and empire, imperialism is a distinct evil ideology that can apply to many forms of expansion and many forms of governance, all bent on conquest and total control over territory, property, and populations.

And the white horse and rider went forth to conquer...
edit on th30165618454925152022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I was watching a show on the History Channel the other day. They were discussing P.T. Barnum. A phrase they used caught my attention. "Barnum considered himself a Democrat and had Progressive views, like Women's Right to vote and the abolition of slavery". Notice the twist there.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

You didn't miss anything. There's a reason why they don't teach Civics and Comprehension in schools anymore.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

The disfunction in congress has lead to the executive branch starting wars we should not have engaged in. The disfunction in congress has allowed the SC to legislate from the bench. Time to fix congress by introducing measures like term limits and banning of insider trading.

I can't disagree, but it doesn't change how it is suppose to work. We vote in crap then bitch about it, we deserve what we get. I would love even a 20 year term limit.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I cant stress this enough Florida is lucky to have a gov like desantis.
Desantis not only going harder on big Pharma but also daring Disney to move out of Florida while its stocks are and were losing billions?

Genius.
Most current woke governors dont have the guts to do what his admin did.

I agree, I hope he runs and wins in 2024.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We vote in crap then bitch about it, we deserve what we get.

I agree, but, what decent person in their right mind would want to run? I have a friend who ran for Mayor a few years ago. Because he was running as a Republican there was so much made up crap thrown out and the local Left leaning newspaper printed all of it. Despite that he ended up winning.

The City's finances were not good at the time ( they are still not good) so he started looking into how to cut costs. Well that put him on the Police and Firefighter's Unions radar.

Various groups where having festivals downtown where a lot of money was being made. He asked that those groups commit some funds to go towards Police overtime for those festivals. He also ordered the Police to enforce the laws on the public consumption of alcohol.

The next election The Unions and the people profiting off the festivals bought and paid for a candidate to run against him.

As I said Why would any decent person want the job?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We vote in crap then bitch about it, we deserve what we get.

I agree, but, what decent person in their right mind would want to run? I have a friend who ran for Mayor a few years ago. Because he was running as a Republican there was so much made up crap thrown out and the local Left leaning newspaper printed all of it. Despite that he ended up winning.

The City's finances were not good at the time ( they are still not good) so he started looking into how to cut costs. Well that put him on the Police and Firefighter's Unions radar.

Various groups where having festivals downtown where a lot of money was being made. He asked that those groups commit some funds to go towards Police overtime for those festivals. He also ordered the Police to enforce the laws on the public consumption of alcohol.

The next election The Unions and the people profiting off the festivals bought and paid for a candidate to run against him.

As I said Why would any decent person want the job?

I agree, but it isn't up to the SC to rule like emperors either, and they seem to only do it on liberal agendas. SC does something it is like written in stone good or bad, and takes the SC to fix it like 50 years in this case.
edit on 25-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The term "threat to democracy" is being thrown around so much, it seems people have lost the meaning of democracy.

Here's a much needed reminder:
Definition of Democracy

Definition of democracy

1a : government by the people especially : rule of the majority
b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections
2 : a political unit that has a democratic government
3 capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the U.S. from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts
4 : the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority
5 : the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges

edit on 25-6-2022 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There is a federal ban on abortions. Then by that logic anything that causes abortions should have to be banned as well, i.E Abortificants. The jab actually causes around an 83% abortion rate in the first trimester so how is that going to go? Or are they so worried about the birthrate dropping that all pregnancies must be saved? In China, they have said that it will be difficult to get pregnant for six months after the shot, that's in an official state-sanctioned news outlet. Or are they just hoping that females will be able to get pregnant after six months? In fact the jab is better than the morning-after pill. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Actually the Supreme Court is doing their job. They are not ruling on anything. They just said that this isn't covered by the Federal Government. Authority on this is handed to the States.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Actually the Supreme Court is doing their job. They are not ruling on anything. They just said that this isn't covered by the Federal Government. Authority on this is handed to the States.

Well yes this time, I was talking about past rulings.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
A few things -

* - The US is NOT a democracy but a Constitutional Representative Republic.
* - Overturning RvW did nothing to an ability to get an abortion.
* - Abortion is not a constitutional right.
* - The question of Abortion was returned back to the states.

Also if people took the time to read the Supreme Court ruling from the 70's and followed it they would notice several lies were told in an effort to justify the ruling. For starters the lady in RvW was never raped. People would see that the lies told in the 70's resulted in a flawed ruling.

In another Scotus ruling, from 1878 (so it predates RvW) the following was set -

UNITED STATES v. THROCKMORTON. 98 U.S. 61 25 L.Ed. 93

“FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING”

Or in other words the defenses "perpetrated a fraud on the court thru omission of fact"

Roe v. Wade (1973)

Since the Supreme Court was lied to / mislead for the sole purpose of obtaining a ruling favorable to their client, the previous Supreme Court decision regarding "Fraud Vitiates Everything" would seem to apply to RvW. Never mind the fact it is a 10th amendment issue and is up to the states.

edit on 26-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join