It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you divert your eyes watch what happens with prices

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: JAGStorm

Do you believe that Americans only have room in their brains for one thing at a time?

That depends. On how often they dye their hair.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Nice take as I was in the stores today and NOT one 8 pack of hamburger rolls for less than $4. However, big 32 ounce of Gatorade for $1 each at Publix. Thats outside of Columbia, South Carolina.

Could this actually be a Green agenda thing as no food the obese will either have to diet as they either cannot get food or cannot afford it. Same for old people. Water is already short. $7 for a bag of potato chips. Nah. So, just think of millions of 400+ pounders slimming down. Their reduced out gas of CO2 along with less crops being produced will result in a re balance of CO2 to save the world from global warming. Then the fuel savings.

To date I have experienced more 100+ degree days in two weeks than over my entire life time. I need to get back North.

Global warming is real.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Numbers don't lie. Oil and inflation took off the day Biden took office. He spends his days looking for scapegoats. But the buck stops at his desk. Strange that still a lot of the public won't acknowledge it.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Re: the BIBLE post

The Bible? The same book that had daughters sleeping with their father? That would explain red states.

And this isn’t happening ONLY in America, hun. There are 10 other major cities around the world that are protesting inflation today. Not that it brings any consolation. But it is a world wide problem. Let’s not fall into victimization of “this is only happening here.”

We have a lot do work to do as a country and as a planet.
edit on 26-6-2022 by Kristinabee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You know, from a Biblical perspective, you should move to the states that make abortion illegal as they will be blessed.

I agree though, whilst the left, pink haired psycho mob roam the streets, prices will skyrocket and it'll be blamed on the unrest, which benefits the social engineers because more social restrictions can come into play, yayyyyyy.

Are you serious… ?
Your bible clearly states that the wicked & good are blessed equally. Im an ex- Christian & I would love for you to explain your totally insane statement.
If god was into cursing or blessing certain geographical areas based on abortion, what does god do with all the other sins of that State ?
Im easy going, but people who type things like you did in your response are beyond help .

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

You know, from a Biblical perspective, you should move to the states that make abortion illegal as they will be blessed.

I agree though, whilst the left, pink haired psycho mob roam the streets, prices will skyrocket and it'll be blamed on the unrest, which benefits the social engineers because more social restrictions can come into play, yayyyyyy.

Are you serious… ?
Your bible clearly states that the wicked & good are blessed equally. Im an ex- Christian & I would love for you to explain your totally insane statement.
If god was into cursing or blessing certain geographical areas based on abortion, what does god do with all the other sins of that State ?
Im easy going, but people who type things like you did in your response are beyond help .
Alabama has always had strict abortion rules , but they have also hung thousands of Blacks for being Black . Yet under your logic , god has & will bless Alabama because they did not support abortion.
I pray to God that you don’t vote .
edit on 27-6-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
o. Thats all bs and u know it. The world went bonkers in May of this yea rTHAT WAS MIMS STREET TALK THAT CAME TRUE.
Look at the weather paterns, illegal immigration woldwide, society is collapsing .

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I hope not because peoples mental state at the moment is truly, truly scary, a missed meal may cost someone their life....

Ummm... no, not even remotely possible.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Yes I do but they are all teens or college students.

Which is what it was intended for, not as a 'living wage' that someone can raise a family on...

The minimum wage should simply be abolished, along with the vast majority of laws forbidding young children from learning the value of hard work and money.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If you want proof of the 'real inflation numbers look up the weekly ad archive. weekly-ads.us...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join