It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thailand decrimilizes Cannabis.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kinglizard
Relieved to know the war against marijuana patients is slowly reversing. I have used it for years to help with PTSD.

Since last August. I got my card, 8 failed back surgeries, neck surgery, 2 surgeries to repair my knee....

I'm never comfortable. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I for one am happy to see this. At my well advanced age now, my opinion on it has changed.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Damn, sorry you went through all those surgerys. Hopefully you are in a better place or successfuly treating with mmj. I have used it myself for the last 5 years or so. I actually stopped using it myself about a month ago. It was getting really expensive and I decided to use insurance covered pharmaceuticals. I had the most success using mmj edibles. That way I could get 6 hours of medication from one

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

I have another knee surgery coming up. They gave me Percocet, it's what they've always prescribed me. This time around it made me severely sick. At least with a tiny amount of cannabis with my morning coffee... wait an hour and boom, gets me around all day till bed.

Hehe, i actually became more productive, lost weight and apparently didn't realize how much of a hermit I've been for years. Turns out I may have been suffering from anxieties and fear of people for a long time. My job was being hands on physical with people for a living till I had to retire from all these injuries over the years.

Oh, and I can do math much better now.

edit on 26-6-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well glad that combo works. Back pain can be severely limiting. I was a hermit too though I hid away in a room for twenty years...seems impossible. Really I've been working on my PTSD seeking treatment for 5 years. A journey that is making it possible for me to live. I've learned a lot in that time...

Hope your knee work goes as planned.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Thank you very much.

As I extend my sincerest hopes to you also, as you continue to get better.

edit on 26-6-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
An experimental organic meat-production spin-off, so far:

A farm growing medical marijuana in northern Thailand has been feeding its free-range chickens with cannabis instead of antibiotics, and researchers said the experiment has yielded promising results.

www.businessinsider.co.za...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join